♥ chapter 17♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

“What happen to Taemin and Minho?” asked Jonghyun to Key. He was rather curious why the maknae seemed to avoid Minho in any way. Usually Taemin couldn’t stay away from Minho but this has been happened in three days. The longest time Taemin being far from Minho. When Jonghyun asked Minho, the latter also confuse why Taemin act that way. Minho said that he had try to confront Taemin, but the maknae only blushing and slide away mutely from Minho. Jonghyun could say that Minho started to frustrated.

Key raise one of his eyebrows and devilish smile trimmed his face. Key surely knew why Taemin like that. The cute maknae got so shy toward Minho after he saw the fanart. He couldn’t look at Minho same way like before. Jonghyun looked at the sight before him then right away he knew that Key was behind this all.

“What you have done?”

“What do you mean?” Key played dumb.

“I know that you are the one who should be blame for Taemin’s act. What did you do? Tell me Key!”

“If you insist. I corrupt Taemin’s innocent.” Key added smile after his statement. Jonghyun laughed so hard nearly guffawing his . That was very impossible for Key to corrupt his child. But seeing his dongsaeng kept his face straight, he knew that Key didn’t boasting a word.

“You haven’t explained much.” Jonghyun said.

“I showed him a draw contain with 2MIN.”

“Just a picture then why Taemin seems to avoid Minho?”

“It’s not just a picture. A drawing where he and Minho hugging, cuddling and kissing.” Jonghyun still couldn’t understand.

“.” Key contuined. Jonghyun burst out laughing.

“And uri maknae is too shy to face his oblivious hyung.” Key kept talking and laughing with Jonghyun since he found it funny.

“But do you know Key, Minho is suffering because of this. He can’t talk to Taemin.” Jonghyun worried about his frustrated dongsaeng.

“He’ll survive.” Assured Key.

 

Another training day but SHINee members having their fun and enjoy it though. Today they had dancing practice and tomorrow they would have vocal practice.

“So tired” whined the maknae of the group.

“Hurry, let’s go home now. I wanted a good shower and dinner.”

Then they were on their heels to go home. Taemin looked at Minho. He felt guilty seeing Minho less enthusiastic. He knew that it was because of him. He gave Minho cold shoulder, a thing that he never did as long as they know each other. But, he couldn’t see Minho after what Key showed him. He felt shy towards Minho.

“Umma, please hold my bag for a second.” Taemin said to Key. “I want to go to the rest room. You guys can go to the van first. I’ll catch you later.” With that Taemin left to his business.

Minho overheard it. He thought that it was the right time to confront his maknae. He planned to trap his dongsaeng in the place the latter couldn’t escape. And rest room was a perfect place. He will have his answer this time.

Quickly he chased Taemin. From the corner of his eyes, Taemin saw Minho was after him. He knew Minho will force him to spit out everything that make him acted avoiding Minho but he didn’t ready to face Minho. He pushed his feet to run in the fastest mode and looked for the farthest rest room so Minho couldn’t get him.

Minho cursed the maknae for running away from him. But thanks to his athletic skill he would easily catch up to Taemin. Unfortunately, his mission was hindered by a greeting from Luna of f(x) and Krystal.

“Oh, Annyeong Minho-ssi.”

Minho double cursed in his head but greeted them back though. When he looked at Taemin’s direction, the said maknae was already gone. Minho lost his track.

Fortunately they didn’t hold the conversation for long, so Minho continued his mission to get his runaway maknae. He searched in the nearest rest room in that floor. Two of the cubicles were occupied so Minho waited patiently thinking that one of the users must be Taemin.

But when those doors opened, none of the users was Taemin.  Minho growled and thought that his maknae was so sneaky this time. He thought about any possibilities places where would Taemin be. He put himself in Taemin shoes and whirling his brain to think like Taemin did.

 

Meanwhile in Taemin’s POV

“Lucky me Minho- hyung can’t catch me.” Said the sneaky maknae. Taemin took the farthest rest room two floor up from the one Minho entered. He finished his business there. But when he wanted to exit, the door couldn’t open. He tried to pull the door harder but still it refused to open. Taemin started to panic.

“Help!” he shouted and kept banged the door with his fist. Hoping someone hear him and save him but to no avail. No sign someone was out there.

“Minho hyung! Help me.” Desperately he shouted for Minho. Still he got no reply.  He kicked the door and leaned on it. Sometimes he knocked his head to the door to erase his frustration.

“Handphone!” he said suddenly. But then he remembered he put it in his bag.

“Will I survive?” Taemin asked himself. This rest room he used was rarely used since people seldom get into this floor for there was no studio or public place.

“I’m hungry.” He whined. Of course he was hungry. He had practice today and it was tiring. But looked at his condition now, he surely wouldn’t get food any time soon.

“Omo! I’ll die, won’t i?! I’ll die from starving!” his mind started to make him paranoia. “Argh! This is because of Kim Kibum! If he didn’t show me that drawing, I won’t avoid Minho hyung and then I won’t end up here!” he pouted and squatted on the floor.

“I swear, if I die here, I haunt you Kim Kibum! And you Choi Minho!”

“Umma, your son is here.” His eyes were glassy ready to pouring tears. He got up and back to bang the door.

“HELP!! Minho hyung help!”

Where is Minho when you need him? Choi Minho is really!

“But, if Minho hears me, will he save me? He must be angry with me. He won’t save me!” Taemin seriously became delusional.

“Minho hyung, mian hae.”

 

Minho’s POV

“Hyung, is Taemin already got back?” he asked his hyungs trough phone. He already searched Taemin for ten minutes but still fail to find the maknae. After he got the response, he frowned.

“Just go back first. I’ll find him and bring him home. Okay. Bye!”

Every floor has two rest rooms and Minho had searched for Taemin on the floor above the first floor he entered the first rest room and bottom. But he couldn’t find his dongsaeng.

“Where are you Taemin-ah?!”

 

 

 

 

will taemin survive and go back to his hyung? :P

 

i got another subscibers, so that motivate me to write another chapter. please, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE.

i think that is what every author want, so do me :)