chapter 5

loving our time [HIATUS]

what do you think about the pic?

first time i saw it, I went LOL :))


“Okay, last take!” the PD told the participants of the show, informed that they were gonna end up their rehearsal for that was their last practice. Key and Taemin took their position on the stage. When the music started, they danced following the rhythm. Key observed that Taemin more quite this time.

“That’s it. Thank you every one. We’ll on air in an hour. Please rest for a while.” Announced the PD after the music stopped playing.

Key walked to Taemin. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah. Hyung, let’s watch dream team.” Taemin said excitedly and grabbed Key’s wrist dragged him to the waiting room where the plasma TV was set for watching. Key smirked, thought that he should know that Taemin think about Minho.

Can’t this kid not think about Minho for a second?’ was what Key asked to himself at the moment.

When they reached the room, no one was there. Taemin switched on the TV. He took his seat in front of the TV for better image of his hyung doing his athletic skill. This time Minho together with Super Junior hyungs were recorded for Baseball challenge. They played against 2PM and Beast. At that time 2PM and Beast leaded the score.

Key saw that his magnae was frowning. Key knew the reason for he was like that. Seeing the score, it could be Minho’s team was going to lose. And Minho’s hate to lose, everybody knows that, the magnae was no exception. Defeated Minho was the last thing Taemin wanted to see because Minho would go gloomy and unhappy.

“Fighting Minho-hyung!” Taemin shouted suddenly, surprised Key who sits beside him.

“Whoa. What’s going on here?” other artists for the show entered the room. They also surprised by Taemin’s shouting.

“Wha … my husband. Fighting!” Victoria squealed for she saw Nickchun readied to hit the ball. The other grumbled and laughed heard Victoria’s outburst. Sometimes she acts too much. Victoria’s fellow members were followed her to support Nickchun nonetheless. They all were cheer for Nickchun’s team.

“We support Suju Team!” said TOP and the rest of Big-Bang applauded. Taemin smiled because of their amusing deed.

“So Taemin, who do you support?” asked Taeyang.

“Minho-hyung! He is in Suju Team.” Informed Taemin.

The game was about to end and Minho’s team still couldn’t beat their opponent’s score. For the referee whistled to sign that the game was end, the result was that 2PM and Beast won the game. Victoria cheered together with her friends and yelled, the room was filled with her voice.

Taemin pulled out his cell phone, looked for Minho’s number. When he found the number he pressed call button. The line was trying to connect.

“Hallo?” the voice on the other line greeted.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Taemin asked, felt a bit worry for his hyung.

“I am Taemin-ah. What’s up?” Taemin didn’t reply immediately.

“Hyung, I’m sorry that you didn’t win the game.” He finally spoke.

“Oh, that’s okay Minnie-ah. Eventhough I  lost, I’m happy to play it with hyungs.” Minho explained. When Taemin was about to reply, Minho cut him.

“Minnie-ah, I’ll call you latter, Yesung Hyung calls me. Bye.”

Minho cut the line and Taemin sighed and pouted feeling ignored.

 

***

 

The front door of SHINee dorm was open. Tall and handsome young man entered the he so called home during his existence of being SHINee member. It was at night when he arrived, he thought that his fellows must be already slept. But he was wrong. Lights on living room still on and the sound of TV was heard.

“Where were you?” asked Key as Minho came to living room.

“I was with other hyungs. They won the game and treat us.” He was oblivious with expression Key gave him and just answered the question. Listening to this confession, Key felt irritated.

“Do you know that we –people nowadays have technology called cell phone or internet to make us easy to communicate with each other?” Minho knitted his brows, confused with his hyung’s question.

“Yes?” he answered hesitantly.

“So why you don’t use it to inform our magnae?” he asked almost yell and gave Minho some fists.

“Auch, ow! Hyung!” Key’s fists could really hurt badly when he uses them properly. Minho tried to avoid them.

“He” fist “waited” kick “for you since you finished” kick “talking to him on the phone.” Fist “He said” fist “you promised to call” kick “him” kick. He finished abuse Minho with heavy sigh.

“What?” Minho only able to make the word after the information gathered in his brain.

“Minnie waited for you ‘til he falls asleep in the couch. Onew hyung have to lift him to the bedroom.” Key explained, made Minho speechless. “I tried to tell him to just call you, but he refused. He said that you promised, and promises are supposed to keep. He waited Minho.” Glanced at Minho and saw him still in mute condition, key continue, “You know sometimes he is stubborn.”

“I know Key hyung.” Minho finally said something. “I’m sorry.”

“You say that to him. You owe him an apology.” Minho nodded agreed with his Kibum-hyung.

“If tomorrow you don’t say sorry to him, I’ll ban you to live at this dorm for a week.” He threat Minho and Minho know better to not doubt his hyung’s words.

 


another chapter.

are you still with me?

:)