chapter 3

loving our time [HIATUS]

Unknown by those two, Tamin’s umma over heared everything. And she couldn’t keep her smile, knowing that they were on the right track when held this meeting. She believed that one day they both will thank her for making them realize their feelings.

“Umma, what are you doing there?” she startled when Minho came to the view.

“Oh, Minho-ah. Nothing, I’m doing nothing. Just feel like to stand here for a while.”

“Oh. Do you see my mom?”

“She’s with Taemin in the kitchen. What’s wrong?”

“I’m just feeling hungry. Need something to eat. I’m gonna ask her to feed me.”

“Hm, let me do that.” She offered herself and rushed into the kitchen. The duo in the kitchen eyed Taemin’s umma and wondered what did make her in hurry.

“What?” she asked them feel a bit uncomfortable receiving such stare, like it really unusual thing she does. But she didn’t bother to wait for their answer. Instead she turned into Minho.

“Minho-ah, didn’t you have breakfast at the dorm?” Minho shook his head.

“Taemin woke me up really early in the morning and asked me to cook. But I didn’t feel like to eat with him. I only took a cup of coffee. And now, I’m starving.” He explained to his umma as expected something delicious meal.

“Is Taemin disturbing you a lot lately? I know sometimes he is lazy to do anything by his own.” Taemin looked at Minho right away. As tried to tell him to not say anything to his mom by his glare. He would get scolded if she found out that he likes to torture Minho. His Umma won’t let Minho suffer, let alone by him.

Minho understood that glare, and thought that he should not convey anything. “No umma. I really like to take care of him. Hm, Umma. What do you get me?” he tried to change the topic oblivious to huge smile plastered in both his umma faces because of his statement. Taemin sighed in relieve since he was safe from his umma madness. But immediately frown when he saw his umma’s faces. Suddenly he felt suspicious by their smiles.

“Umma, that smile of yours is really frightening me.”

She sighed dramatically and said, “Taemin-ah, you should be thankful. Having Minho by your side. He’s handsome, kind, adorable, a real gentleman. Minho-ah, thank you for help my son. He can’t live without you, honestly.” She put meal in front of minho who happily took it and eat.

“Minho’s umma, did you see those videos where Minho taking cares our Taeminnie well? Aigo, every time I watch those, I can’t stop giggle. Minho-ah, how can you be such a real man?” she praised Minho and giggled crazily and Taemin groaned.

“Not this again, please.” He prayed to God to make his mom shut up. Minho stood up and went near Taemin.

“You can’t stop them to worship me, Minnie-ah” whispered Minho.

“You’re so full of yourself, Hyung! They worship 2MIN, not you. But US.” Railed Taemin.

“Who’s speaking about videos? Are you talking about 2MIN fancam videos?” Minho’s appa burst into the kitchen after heard about video.

“Deh. We are talking about those videos. About when Minho pulled Taemin’s jacket and I still remember about that famous koala hug. OMO, how adorable they were.” Taemin’s umma just couldn’t keep holding it anymore. She was always in happy term when she harped on that string. And that condition also goes to Minho’s appa.

“Right, right. Our Taeminnie is so cute when she jumped into Minho.”

“Oh, Minho was so strong too. He can lift Taemin. Minho-ah, is our Taemin really that light?”

Taemin blushed listened to his umma out burst. “Umma,” Minho laughed seeing Taemin whined.

“No Umma. I’m just too strong and healthy.” Taemin smacked his arm.

“Yah! Taemin, why did you do that?”

“Are you saying that I’m fat?”

“I didn’t mean it that way. I just emphasized in the ‘I’m strong’ part. No need to smack me.”  Minho grumbled.

“Hwa.. you both act like married couple. That’s exactly your umma treats me Minho-ah.”

“Appa, don’t say random thing like that!” Both Minho and Taemin blushed hard at that comment.

“Taemin, we have something for you.” Taesun told Taemin as he carried something in his hand. “This is as your birthday present and Minho.” Min Seok continued.

“Meaning?” Asked Taemin.

“Um, when your last birthday, we didn’t give you any present. So, we decided to give you something today instead. Then, we remember that next month is Minho’s birthday, so why don’t we wrap same present for you both?! Great idea, right!” Min Seok explained.

“Are you that poor hyung? Give me and Taemin same present?” Minho taunted his hyungs.

“No!” both Min Seok and Taesun answered in unison.

“So, what you have there?” Taemin asked curiously.

“In this box is something you will grateful to have. Since you really love this thing Taemin-ah.” That coment made curiosity inside of Taemin outgrew.

“Open!” command Taesun. Taemin didn’t waste time. He opened the box quickly and peeked inside. Once he saw what was there, his smile grew wider.

“A puppy?” He faced his hyung with cheerful face and held that puppy lovingly. Everyone in the room could sense Taemin’s happiness when he got his present. Taemin loved dogs. In his house he had two dogs. And sometimes, he really missed them.

“But, I don’t know if we are allowed to have pets at the dorm.” His smile dropped from his face. And he looked at Minho. Minho knew what Taemin meant by looking at him.

“Umm,” Minho stuttered, uncertain how to comply his demand. But Taemin kept continue to look at Minho with begging gaze. Minho knew Taemin wanted to have that puppy in the dorm, but didn’t think that was possible. But that gaze told him to think a way to solve that problem. He really wanted to keep that dog. Everyone in the room followed Taemin’s gaze.

“Okay, okay. I’ll talk to the owner.” He decided since he couldn’t resist the look Taemin gave him.

Immediately his smile back, “Yeay. You’re the best Minho hyung.” He hugged Minho and sandwiched the dog in the middle. “What should I name you, lil’ puppy?”

The rest who saw that deed grinned. They shared the same thought that Taemin had Minho in his hand. The older one couldn’t reject Taemin’s request.

“I think you should convince the other hyungs first before you name that thing.” Minho suggested.

“I think they will love this lovely right away after they see it.” Taemin played with the dog lovingly and half paid attention to Minho.

“Okay, how about we have lunch now? I know you all must be hungry already.” Taemin’s mom suggested to whole family. They said YES in unison.

 

 

thank you for reading. smileyblushheartyes

 

please, tell me something i don't know.

i need improvement,

i'd be glad if you tell me mistakes in this story, and will try my best to make this story better for 2MIN's sake .

hehehe

 

감사합니다 (gamsahabnida - thank you)