♥ chapter 16♥

loving our time [HIATUS]

this is the shortest chapter. but keep reading, will'ya .. :)

merry christmas :))

 

Their concert practice did well. They had practice for four hours and now they exhausted. They all just wanted to go home and get rest. Excluding Key. he still had one mission to comply. That was why he refuse Jonghyun’s offer to walk together with him to van. Instead he grabbed Taemin.

“Hey, I found something interesting.” Key informed Taemin. He surely picked Taemin’s interest. The younger one perkily asked Key.

“Show me, Hyung.”

Key fished out his Ipad from his bag and began browsing. Taemin waited patiently for his hyung finished searching online. After found what he looked for, Key showed Taemin.

“Asian FanFic?” Confusion written all over Taemin’s face.

“You know, this site really cool. Our fans write a story about us and get us a pairing.” Key explained.

“Where’s the interesting part?”

“Let’s find who is our pairing?”

“No need to! I already know that I must be paired with Minho-hyung.” the younger said in bored tone.

“Ok. So, do you ever read this fictions?”

“No. But, 2min’s kinda famous you know!” listening to this Key could sense proud in Taemin’s sentence.

“So, you still do not know what stuff they write there, huh?” Key tried to persuade Taemin. The latter shook his head. Key gladly showed him the content of the site. Unsparingly, he showed Taemin a story with mature rated. If Key wanted to corrupt Taemin, he wouldn’t do it halfheartedly.

Looking at the main image of the story, Taemin was blushing. The image was a fanart by fan. There was two guys hugged and kissed each other and . They looked exactly like Taemin and Minho.

 

credit for pic as tagged.