2. BE MINE

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BE MINE

 

 

Fortunately, Dara reached school safely. She didn't sleep the entire night because she kept imagining things, searching some informations about the leader and his gang but nothing. How can their gang be so famous in town but not in Google? Another question to ask Bom, then. Another thing that was bizarre is that the videos was no longer circulating in the internet, it was almost as it didn't exist.

 

 

"Class" The teacher snapped her finger to get attention from the class, everybody was paying attention but as always her best of friends didn't really hear the teacher.

 

 

Dara turned slightly toward them, looking carefully at the teacher who was also looking at them, and mumbled "girls" 

 

 

"What-...Hahahaha mrs Rodriguez" Bom laughed nervously as Chaerin turned toward the board like she didn't do anything "Qué tal?"

 

 

"Ms Park Bom, please pay attention" Mrs Rodriguez rolled her eyes, these girls are getting on her nerves lately "I was saying, we had new students so I want you to take care of them and guide them if they need help" She then turned toward the door and smiles slightly, startling the class "Enter please"

 

 

Suddenly all the girls screamed as the door went open, the four girls petrified in a second after seeing the new transferees. Dara turned around just to see 'the jerk' in front of the class looking at her, a smirk on his face, with his four other handsome friends. What is he doing here? 

 

 

"Introduce yourself then sit wherever where there is an empty space" Mrs Rodriguez stepped back a little just to give them space as Dara lowered her head, avoiding any contact with the guy still staring at her. 

 

 

"Hey" A panda looking guy raised his hand to salute everyone, earning some yell from the girls and rolling eyes from the boys "I'm Lee Seunghyun but people call me Seungri" He roam his eyes around the classroom then suddenly stopped at CL who was busy doodling on her notebook "I want to seat next to the blonde hair girl"

 

 

"Lee Chaerin"

 

 

"Hum?" She lifted her head off her notebook as Minzy just stood up and sat in another seat at the corner of the room.

 

 

Seungri just smiled at Minzy, thanking her, then he sat next to CL.

 

 

"Mr Rodriguez told you to sit where there is an empty space" CL frowned, furrowing her brows. He must be Seungri, the playboy. "Who said, you can sit there?"

 

 

"Me, myself and I" He winked at her with a seductive smile in is face.

 

 

"Disgusting" she rolled her eyes and returned doodling, totally ignoring him.

 

 

"Dong Youngbae but call me Taeyang" The guy smiled with his eyes and then sat in a free seat at the middle of the class.

 

 

"Kang Daesung" It was a guy who had little eyes but have big nose and volumptuous lips, he had a killer smile that he certainly use to catch girls, he then proceed to sit in front Minzy. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter