14. INVASION

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INVASION

 


"Boss!"

 


A guy entered the room abruptly, in panic, interrupting the tense and awkward atmosphere between the boys and the girls, since Minzy left to sleep on the couch next to Teddy, who just turned their heads towards him. But the latter closed immediately his mouth, seeing that there was strangers with them.

 

 

"You can talk, Jimin" Teddy said to him, feeling his hesitation "They know everything"

 

 

Jimin nodded slightly before speaking "Boss Taeyang found a man of Xian Li outside and we supposed that there are more that has infiltrated the club"

 

 

"Sh*t" Seungri stood up abruptly as the girls were even more confuse of the situation "Where are GD hyung and Daesung hyung?"

 

 

"Boss GD is in the room downstairs, he's with a woman" Jimin suddenly furrowed his brows, remembering how his boss act toward this woman "and Boss Daesung is with boss Taeyang on the rooftop"

 

 

The two girls were confused, furrowing their brows to the conversation. But they soon realized that a gang was going to infiltrate the club, and Dara was still downstairs exposed to the danger.

 

 

"Order our men to clear out the place, tell your member to search seriously for these men " TOP took a cigarette from his pocket and lighted it. He inhale the chemical smoke before exhaling it, forming a white fog above his head, with a stoic expression "I don't want to have commotion tonight again"

 

 

"Yes boss" Jimin bowed for a while before turning to exit.

 

 

"And you should really begun to call us hyung, not boss" Seungri pointed out before he crossed the door.

 

 

"Yes...Boss" He then walked out, awkwardly, leaving a chuckling Teddy.

 

 

Bom stood up at her turn and begun to walked to the door. But like always, TOP was already in front of her in a flash to stop her.

 

 

"Where are you going?" TOP rose a brow, didn't she just heard their conversation ?

 

 

"Going to Dara" Bom crossed her arms, like it was obvious.

 

 

"You can't" He simply said and that made her furrowed her brows "You just heard us right, it's dangerous downstairs"

 

 

"Look" She frowned, pushing him with her index finger "I don't really care if it's dangerous, my cousin is also downstairs and might be in danger too-"

 

 

"She's safe with GD hyung, noona" Seungri cut her, trying to relieved her.

 


CL winced at his words, they said this so many times that it became irritating "GD may have the power to protect unnie but himself is more dangerous than any of the thing that surrounded her"

 


That stopped immediately Seungri and TOP. Maybe she was right, but they didn't like the fact that after all that GD did for her, they still doubted him. The girls just doesn't trust anyone because of what they are doing.

 


"We know that as gangsters, you doubt about our intention" Teddy finally spoke after noticing the silence "But we only want what's good for you and for us"

 

 

CL furrowed her brows. Seungri has already said that to her but in a different way like there is something that they are hiding from them.

 

 

"TOP, you really have to-...KYAAH!" Bom was suddenly startled when a bang rang in the alley just behind the open door. TOP instinctively threw himself to the ground with Bom underneath him as Seungri was doing the same with CL, behind the couch.

 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri called for Teddy who were now carrying Minzy, still asleep "Take them to the safe room"

 

 

"Don't boss me around, you little kid" Teddy gritted his teeth in annoyance "I was just going to do that anyway" Then he nodded to the girls and walked to the back door where the safe room was. He first approaches his face to a screen just besides the door, and automatically it opens revealing another a metallic door, "Let's go girls" He entered the room first, with Minzy, leaving them for the moment.

 

 

Bom turned to TOP in hesitation, as they were now sitting behind the couch with CL and Seungri. She felt like she was facing a dilemma, choosing between trusting them or saving their friends and be discovered.

 

 

CL just shook her head, not willing to let Dara alone downstairs "I'll go with you"

 

 

"No you won't" Seungri replied seriously, narrowing his eyes "You have to be safe, it's really dangerous"

 

 

"But-"

 

 

"Trust me, cat" Seungri interrupted her quickly, gritting his teeth when he sensed that ennemies are approaching near the room.

 

 

CL fell silent, actually surprised but quickly suppressed it. It was the first time that somebody was asking her to trust him. It was quite difficult for her to do that because she isn't the type to opened up to everyone. With the persistent stare of Seungri, she finally gave up and nodded weakly "Please bring Dara unnie to us" She turned to Bom and the latter immediately understand.

 

 

He smirked a little, feeling good about the fact that he was able to make her trust him "no problem" before standing up with the two girls, covering them just in case.

 

 

When the girls entered the safe room, TOP was about to close the door as Bom approached him and worried.

 


"Be safe" Bom blurted out, her eyes on his.

 

 

"I will" He smiled at her, nodding before closing completely the metallic door.

 

 

-----------------------------

 


"Are they going to get in here?" Dara asked him, while looking around worriedly.

 

 

"No, we're safe" Jiyong responded, guiding her toward the couch "They cannot reach us here, don't worry"

 

 

"Jiyong" Dara approached him as he sat next to her, tired. "You're injured, are you ?"

 

When they entered the club again, a gang suddenly invaded the club, shooting in the air. Without hesitation, he took Dara downstairs and ordered to Jimin and s to call the others.

 

 

"It's just a scratch" GD responded, looking briefly at his little wound on the shoulder before scanning her up and down, stopping at her neck "you should treat-"

 

 

She quickly interrupting him by taking her handkerchief from her bag and attached it to his shoulder so that is doesn't bleed.

 

 

"You don't have to do that, Park" He take her hand, noticing that she was trembling "I can manage by myself-"

 

 

"Shut up" Dara gritted her teeth, looking back at his face "let me help you at least once"

 

 

GD fell silent as she returned to his wound, gently cleaning the dry blood on his arm. He should be angry at her for speaking at her so rudely, but it was something that he couldn't do, especially in this situation. He never thought that she will be thinking like that, him helping her in many ways was something that became so natural to him that he didn't even realize doing it. He took the chance to stare at her closely. Her face was a little sweaty, surely from nervousness, and her hair was messy. Then he looked down, his lips twitched at the sight of purplish bruise on her neck and a small cut on the side. He felt like killing the guy even more.

 

 

His right hand moved on his own as it make a way to her neck, making her shiver from the contact of his cold hand. Her head rose up, in confusion. Cute. "Is it painful?" Luckily, there was nobody on the room but them.

 

 

"Ani, I feel nothing" Dara slightly shook her head, but it didn't convince Jiyong.

 

 

He sighed, feeling guilty "I'm sorry" He had never apologize that sincerely before but he felt the need to do it. And it was only at her that he could do it, without regret.

 

 

Taken back by his apology, she furrowed her brows "Jiyong?"

 

 

But he didn't answer, he stayed mute for a while, his head down. he thought his plans before for her and about how he easily got attached to her. This was all suppose to be distraction to him, and he didn't plan that she will be involve in their business. Abruptly, Jiyong rose his head and pull her head to his chest before embracing her. His head resting on hers, as clenched his jaws 'I'll protect her, with all I can'

 

 

Sandara flinched, surprised as she felt his breath caressing her head. She quickly held his t-shirt while closing her eyes, his warm comforting her. She just want to stay like this forever.

 

 


-----------------------------

 

 

 

"Hyung! Behind you!" Seungri yelled as he shoot the man behind Daesung.

 

 

"Thanks maknae" Daesung winked at him, pinning down his adversary. He catch a glimpse of TOP having difficulty with 5 guys around him. "" he took a look around to see if Taeyang was still around but he was busy fighting three men so having no choice, he ran toward the eldest to help him.

 

 

"Where is BTS?" Daesung muttered, kicking a man on the face "There are too many!" Around a decade of men entered the club.

 

 

"They just cleared the men upstairs just in case" TOP replied, finally after being rid of the men around him, with the help of Daesung. "They are coming"

 

 


"What about GD Hyung?" The maknae threw a dagger on the neck of man, without blinking.

 

 

"He can do great by himself" Taeyang commented, it was not necessary to worry about the leader when they know how much he is strong.

 

 

Finally, the BTS gang arrived right before they were outnumbered by them.

 

 

"Jungkook!" TOP called him as he dodged an attack.

 

 

"Yes Boss" The boy came to him directly as s fought with Bigbang.

 

 

"Go downstairs and check GD" He ordered with a nod, taking a big step behind. He smiled slightly at him, like a big brother.

 

 

"Okay, Boss" He bowed down, mindlessly, not knowing that a man was targeting him.

 

 

"Yah! Jungkook!" Suga yelled, about to run to the man when he heard a bang just beside him.

 

 

A moment of silence, the little maknae was closing his eyes, preparing himself. But nothing, he didn't feel any pain.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter