3. SPAGHETTI

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SPAGHETTI

 

"Be mine" GD said seriously "Be my woman"

 

 

"Are you on drugs?" Dara blurted out, looking at him like he was crazy. 

 

 

The four others members of Big Bang looked at GD, surprised too, they knew that their leader is someone that will not leave his prey without even playing with them. He get whatever he wants, and this is the first time that he asked a girl to be his woman. He normally was the kind of guy that is not interest in woman but .

 

 

GD just smirked, amused and confused "No...why?" 


 

"Are you seriously asking me to be your woman?" She asked him, incredulously "After stomping on you last night?" 


 

He chuckled, and leaned toward her, his face a few centimeters of her face. "Yeah why not, you're interesting"  She stopped breathing, feeling uncomfortable at the distance between them


 

 "Interesting?" She repeated and leaned back her head as he nodded. Was it an insult or a compliment?


 

"You're the first girl who dare to contradict him" Daesung stepped forward from the dark before sitting in the table, next to her seat.


 

"or dare to hurt him" Seungri laughed but shut up when GD glared at him. 

 

 

TOP smacked the back of his head and mumbled "Idiot" 

 

 

"So you ask me to be yours because of that reason?" She finally turned to the man still in front of her who didn't leave his eyes from her.

 

 

"No, I still have many reason" He shook his head and she waited, wanting to know the other reasons "-that I can't tell you yet"

 

 

"And if I say no?" She glanced at every member at the gang while standing up. 

 

 

GD straightened to face her, raising a brow "Why would you say no?" He knew that he cannot convince her already but she will definitly gave up after a time, he knows women very well.

 

 

"Do you really think that I'm that stupid? That I don't know who you are? " She exclaimed, rolling her eyes "You're a gangster, and who is that dumb to accept your proposition knowing that you're a gangster?"


 

"Fangirls..?" Seungri responded ramdomly.


 

"Do I have the attitude of a super fangirls the moment you drag me here? Cause If I have, I should be squealing right now" She imitated their fangirls exaggerately.


 

The boys controled themselves from laughing and GD was only looking at her, his arms crossed over his chest. He was not pleased by her attitude, he never liked when someone went against his orders.


 

"So no" Dara smiled for a second before walking toward the door, passing near GD by a centimeter.


 

"You'll say yes, Sandara Park, believe me" GD said, his back facing her.


 

She stopped for a moment and walked out finally. Hurriedly, she ran to the restroom and locked herself in one of the cabins. Her hands in her chest, trying to calm her breathing and her heartbeat.

 

 

"Be strong, Dara, don't be afraid" She mumbled to herself closing her eyes "It's nothing, nothing will happen to you"

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------


 

 

"What ?" Chaerin lifted her head at her unnie who just arrived, shocked "He asked you to be-?"


 

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Dara put her hand on , preventing her to say something that students might hear, while looking around.

 

 

It was already lunch time, and her best friends texted her to meet at the cafeteria. 

 

 

Just by looking at all the people in the cafetaria when she entered, she knew that they were gossiping about her and Big Bang, "The rumors is spreading pretty fast huh?" She sighed, bowing my head.


 

"Is that why all these girls keep looking at you, unnie?" Minzy leaned to her, a little intimidate by the deadly glance that were throwing all the fangirls of Big Bang.

 

 

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?!" Bom glared at them, irrated, the fangirls rapidly turned her heads as Dara thanked her mentally. Bom is one of the queen bee in this school, she's famous for her soulful voice, her doll face and long legs that she inherited from her mother who was an ex-beauty queen. She's very bubbly and loud so she is very popular with the boys but when she is angry, she is really scary so people try to not irritate her as much as possible.

 

 

"Wow, the Bominator came back" Chaerin eated her salad, like always, for her diet, even though all the girls envy her body. CL or Chaerin is called The Baddest Female in this school, also a queen bee. She love dying her hair blonde and is a real fashionista, her style is more like mixing vintage cloth and new cloth. Her mother is a very famous stylist in France. She more has the attitude of someone that really don't care about of her entourage but she really is a sweet girl with the people she care for. She has a charismatic and intimadating aura so people can't approch her a lot.

 

 

"Why don't you just accept his proposition, unnie?" Minzy tilted her head, confused, she don't understand why her Unnie don't want to accept her proposition, GD is a hottie. She is the maknae of their group, she's a good dancer so they call her a dancing machine, more people in the school approch her when they need to pass a message at one of the girls in the group, because she is sympathetic, sweet, simple and cute. Her father own an entertaining company, who trained soon-to-be idol girls and boys.

 

 

Dara looked at her, like she said something insane. Dara is considered as the most beautiful girl in the university, as said by all the students there, she may be a little crazy but she still is smart, cute and calm. People try not approch her because they feel so inscured when they talk to her or to intimidate by her beauty. Her family own a chain hotel famously known w in Korea and in the world.

 

 

They eventually became friend when they were little because of their parents who are friends.

 

 

"Why not Dara?" Bom added, thinking surely how they will be together "He's super hot"

 

 

"He can be hot or cold, I will still say no" She responded machinally, one time the girl says that he is dangerous and is someone that she should not approach but now they are telling her to date him and became his? "What do I win, it's no use"

 

 

"He will be your first ever boyfriend" Chaerin spoke, chewing her vegetables as Minzy and Bom nodded in agreement

 

 

"What? Yah I dated Kim Jaejoong remember?" She retorted back.

 

 

"We can't call that a relationship" Bom cringed, remiscing the memories of Dara and Jaejoong together "It was an on-and-off relationship, you didn't even went as far as kissing!"

 

 

"Still, it counts!" Dara hissed at her "I shouldn't even talking to you right now, you thought that I forgot that you abandon me with those devils?!"

 

 

"We thought-"

 

 

"KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

 

"BIG BANG IS HEREEEE!!"   

 

"OH MY GOD, SEUNGRI IS SO HOT!!" 

 

"DAESUNG SMILE AT ME!" 

 

"TAEYANG JUST LOOK AT MEEEEE!!"

 

"DID YOU SEE TOP'S JAWLINE?!!" "PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!"

 

"GD I LOVE YOU!"

 

 

All the girls in the cafeteria, minus her friends and herself, started squealing and screaming while the all the guys just rolled their eyes at them and tried to ignore them.

 

 

"Speaking of the devils" Minzy smirked, looking at the boys who just entered the cafeteria, and were acting like they were lords of the place.

 

 

Dara just lowered her eyes, staring at her food, praying that they will just past by them.

 

 

"Hey girls" Taeyang and Daesung greeted them as they sat next to Dara and Minzy. Seungri directly went next to CL and Bom exitedly ask TOP to sit next to her and GD of course has no choice but to sit in front of her.

 

 

"Are you sure that you can sit here ?" Minzy asked the boys with a little smile, not even intimidate by their presence. They thought that the girls may find them a little creepy or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter