7. NIGHTMARES

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NIGHTMARES

 

 

"Please...let us go..." A woman voice was pleading a man, kneeling in front of him.

 

 

Dara open an eye, waking by the crying voice of her mom "...mommy?"

 

 

"Plead as much as you want, woman" The man take her mother face with a hand "I will not let you and your daughter free, until I receive the amount money I want"

 

 

"Mommy!" Dara ran to her mother as soon as she stand up and try to push the man of her "Don't touch her!"

 

 

"What a brave girl we have here!" the man exclaims with a smirk, remocing his hand off the woman before taking Dara's hair brutaly "Didn't I said not to contradict me huh?" 

 

 

Dara just bit her lips, trying not to cry as she was being pulled by the guy by the hair to the door. 

 

 

"NOOO!" Her mother block the door, and stand in front of him "Please don't hurt her...please...take me instead of her"

 

 

The man smirk as he push Dara to the floor before taking her mother by the arm hardly, exiting the room.

 

 

"MOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMYYYY!" She cried for the ninth time of the day, trembling and clenching fist "NOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE DON'T-"

 

 

 

"DARA!" GD shook Dara who still crying and screaming in her sleep. He was awaken by her sudden screams, and directly went in her room, worried. "DARA!"

 

 

"No! Please...please don't hurt her..." She turned her head, left to right, trembling violently.

 

 

Jiyong took her hands, thinking she would hurt herself. He hugged her tightly to calm her, closing his eyes. 

 

 

Dara feeling something warm enveloping her, hugged back Jiyong "please...I'll behave...just..just don't hurt her..."

 

 

 "Dara" He wiped the sweat that was forming on her face, gently. His expression softened as her cries became more calm. 

 

 

She suddenly opened her eyes, breathing heavily like she has run a marathon while clutching to his collar tightly. 

 

 

"Are you okay?"

 

 

"My mom...she-..." Dara looked around, panickly but Jiyong took her face again to make her looked at him. She realised that Jiyong was still in her appartement

 

 

"I know" He whispered and embraced her calmly before closing his eyes, carressing the back of her head that was resting on his shoulder.

 

 

She tightened her hold on his white tee shirt. was dry, too dry to say that she was fine to him and but she knows that he won't believe her. Only an idiot will believe her, and he was far an idiot.

 

 

Jiyong lied her again on the bed softy and stand up to exit the room.

 

 

Dara sat up rapidly, seeing that he was leaving "Where are you going?" She didn't want to be alone, not now.

 

 

He stopped almost instantly, his hands on the knob "water" Then he left.

 

 

She sighed relieved, she was thankful that he was here because she was afraid to have these nightmares till morning. For an unknown reason, his presence was rassuring her and that creeped her out. She never felt with someone like that before.

 

 

Her thought was cuttted when she heard him enter her room with a glass of water on his left hand and a wet towel on his right. He sat near her and take the glass to "drink" He ordered and she obey silently without arguing, she needs it anyway.

 

 

When she finished the glass, he putted it on the nightstand and began to wipe the sticky sweat off her face with the wet towel. She took the opportunity to stared at his feature

 

 

He looked up briefly "Hm?"

 

 

"Thank you" She exhaled, it's like she was forcing to do it, but she really mean it. 

 

 

He nodded slowly, with a little smile then finish wiping off her sweat, "Now try to sleep, Dara"

 

 

'How can I?' She thought, she know that she will have the same image again if she close her eyes.

 

 

"I'm just gonna watch you till you sleep, is that alright for you?" He said like he was reading her mind, but he clearly see the afraid looking on her face. He stood up and suddenly stopped when he felt somet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter