4. FROM NOW ON

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FROM NOW ON

 

 

"I knew you will come Sandara Park" He smirked as he stood up to welcome her. She rapidly took his arm, to prevent him from falling. 

 

 

"You shouldn't be here" She sighed as they walked toward the exit while pushing the crowds out of her way "Why did you not leave?"

 

 

GD didn't seem to have listened as he just woobly followed her.

 

 

Once they finally stepped out of the bar, Dara turned toward him "Jiyong, give me your phone" 

 

 

He took out his phone and gave it to her, surprisingly obedient. She searched the name of his 4 gangmates in his phone and find Seungri. She directly called him and after a few ring, he answered fortunatly.

 

 

"HYUUUUUUUUUNG!" 

 

 

She removed quickly the phone to her ears and cringed as she lowered the volume.

 

 

"You rarely call me-"

 

 

"Seungri" She turned to GD who was now seating on the ground, covering his head with his palms. "Yah Kwon Jiyong" she mumbled as she slightly kicked him in the side but he didn't move an inch.

 

 

There was a long silence before she heard Seungri again but with a serious voice "Who is this?"

 

 

"Dara noona"

 

 

"DARA NOOOONAAA?!" The sudden change of tone of voice startle her.

 

 

"Yes" 

 

 

"Why are you with Hyung's phone at this hour, noona? Did you accept already the propostition?"  He asked rapidly not letting her talk, this guy was just too excited "You're my sister in law now-"

 

 

"He's with me" She interruped him before he can say something stupid to the others and misunderstand the situation "He's drunk and I don't know what to do with him. Do you mind coming to take him please?"

 

 

"Why is he drunk?" He furrowed his brows, it's almost impossible to him to get drunk, he took alcool very well, unless he's been drinking for a long time.

 

 

"I don't know maybe... alcool?" She said sarcastically

 

 

She heard him chuckling "No... I mean is there a reason for him to get drunk?"

 

 

"Yah, do I look like fortune teller?!" Dara was getting more and more irrated by all his questions "He just text me to come at the bar, I don't know why and I just come like 4 hours late..?"

 

 

"Noona, you're really playing hard-to-get" 

 

 

She just ignored his comment "So can you come to get him please?" 

 

 

"I can't" Seungri responded while smirking and she stared at the phone, wide open, shocked "I'm in Busan to do something important" 

 

 

"Then call your gangmates!" She yelled, ignoring all the attention of all the people outside the bar.

 

 

"Sorry Noona, they are busy" Seungri shrugged, it's all he can do to help his hyung "Bye noona, see you Monday on school!" Before hanging up.

 

 

"YAAAAH LEE SEUNGHYUN!" 

 

 

She closed her eyes, controling her anger and turned to GD who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter