11. IF ONLY

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
IF ONLY


The delicious smell of the food entered their noses as waiters stepped in with plates perfectly balanced in their arms.


Their mouths all watered at the sight of their food in front of them.


"Your drink will arrive in a few minutes" A waiter politely bowed at them before exiting the room.


She smiled in satisfaction after seeing their reactions and watched them slowly eating, discovering the new flavor.


"Eat" Donghae placed his fork down, now looking at her.


"I'm fine watching them all eat" She chuckled, forgetting that they were awkward to begin with. 


"I know that you're hungry too" Donghae then placed another piece of meat on her plates "You're too skinny, you have to eat more" Luckily, s was to focused eating that they didn't even noticed them talking.


"Thank you" She nodded and proceeded eating. There was a long silence again right after while s was chatting happily, in a good mood.


"I'm sorry" 


She lifted her head to him, confused "Sorry for what?"


"My talk about you on the morning show" Donghae sighed, feeling regretful of his word, he was being so careless "I heard that many media and paparazzi are stalking you since then"


"I have always been followed by the media and paparazzi since I was young" Sandara smiled, trying to persuade him that it's nothing "I'm used to it"


"But-"


"You don't have to worry about it" She felt silent for a while, hesitant. She bit her lower lips as the corner of lift to goofy smile "you have way more in trouble than me, I heard from my friends"


"Ani" He shook his head, "It's all my fault so I'm sorry"


"Neh" Leeteuk Donghae's hair "Sorry for the problem that my dongsaeng has created, next I will make sure that this Fishy will keep his words"


All of them then bowed to her as she was flustered by their actions. She just kept shaking her hand, her eyes widened "it's really nothing like I said I'm used to the attention of the media"


They smiled at her, thinking that she was lovely and so understanding. Then they finally finished eating but Dara, being a like a kid, called a waiter again to order some dessert.


"oppa"


Donghae almost choke in surprise when he heard his ideal type calling him oppa. He silently thank s for asking her to call them oppa. He turned to her in disbelief as she was grinning at him sweetly "Ah-..yes?"


She laughed slightly, covering with her small hand. Donghae found her cute at that moment. "What do you want to eat for dessert?"


"Anything" He answered shortly, not even minding about the fact that all s was teasingly staring at them. He wanted to cherish the moment when they were together since he knows that with his works and schedule, there will be no time to meet. Heck, he didn't even know if she wanted to meet him again!


While having at mental breakdown on his own, Dara asked everyone then decided to order a red velvet cake.


 Her eyes suddenly lit up. She just remembered a question that she was itching to ask Lee Donghae.


"Donghae" She blinked at him, but he was still in his own world, grabbing his head with both of his hand, looking down.


"Dara, call him oppa again" Siwon smirked,  he liked the sight of having his hyung bewildered and surprised. And it was just with one word. How weak can be a man towards women?


"Oppa" She leaned in to him, with a little pout and Donghae finally woke up from his bubbles. He was petrified for five seconds before finally looking away, his cheeks burning.


Seeing that he was a little shy, she directly asked him "Why am I you ideal type?"


Heechul was drinking coke and eventually coughed up after hearing her questions. Leeteuk and Siwon looked stunned, their mouths wide open, Eunhyuk just threw at his best friend an irritating and teasingly smirk. While Donghae, taken back by her answer, blushed even more than he was. 


Eunhyuk then laughed loudly after seeing that there was a long silence right after, and Dara was still anticipating for Donghae's answer "Dara, how can you ask him that so bluntly?"


"I don't think that it's embarrassing at all" She tilted her little face, not understanding their reaction at all. Isn't it something that idols were used to? Idols do have to pick an ideal type in their industry, but mostly of the idols that she knows choose an actor or a singer like them. So why her of all of people?


"I think that you have a cute smile" Donghae regains his expression to a normal one, he was now looking at her intensely "big and lovely eyes, and you're face is very small"


"Oh" She just opened , surprise by his sudden change. So it was just about the appearance. She felt deceived at this moment.


"Also that you are a gentle girl, an understanding and selfless one" He continued, not leaving her with his gaze. The others members just rolled their eyes, feeling the urge to leave but unfortunately cannot.


The corner of her lips automatically rose up, feeling relief. "Thank you for choosing me, even though there is many more beautiful and gentle women in your industry"


"There is no one like you in our industry" Donghae slammed, as s cringed at his cheesiness "You're the first woman that I know who is like that so far"


"Thank you oppa" She bowed, not knowing what to say to his confession. But one thing that she is sure is that Donghae didn't just look at the appearance but also the personality. And she was glad that he isn't like everybody.

 

------------------------------------------

 

"Welcome" A waiter greeted them with a bow as the boys and girls entered the restaurant, when he lifted his head, he grinned widely at the familiar customers "Minzy, Noona!"


"Yah Chanyeol, you're still at work" CL gritted her teeth at him, in disbelief. This guy is such a kid every time they see him. Big Bang was just watching their interaction nonch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter