8. CLOSENESS

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CLOSENESS

 

Dara was woken by the light of the sun, the curtains automatically flied at the contact of the morning breeze. Her body shivered feeling the cold wind her gently, gaving her goose bumps. She didn't have the power to open her eyes, and decided to keep them closed to rest a little more. Something warm was covering her at one side of her body, naturally she approached and snuggled to it with a peaceful smile on her face. There was a weight on her waist, didn't even bothered to remove it. Her hand clutched to a fabric after smelling a light scent of musk. Her ears perked when she heard a faint breath. Slowly she opened an eye while leaning on her elbow. Her eyes was welcomed by the light of the sun and began to blink several times to adapt them at the brightness. 

She was welcomed by the awaken face of GD who was staring at her with a little smirk glued to his handsome face. 

 

 

"Waaaah!" 

 

 

She nearly fell in surprise but GD held her arm quickly, avoiding another accident that might happen to her. He pulled her suddenly making her land in his chest. Her breathing stopped for a second as her heart skipped a beat. Don't be so flustered, you've known him for only 4 days, she thought, trying to make her respiration and heartbeat even. She cursed herself for forgeting that she asked him to sleep beside her.

 

 

"Be careful, Park" He whispered gently at her ear.

 

 

She could only lower her head, feeling the blood rushing to the top of her face. Seeing her blushing, he smiled satisfied before leaning back to get a look of her. 

 

 

"Did you sleep well?" He asked while puting a strand of her hair behind her ear, his eyes never leaving her red face. Too cute.

 

 

She nodded, trying not to meet his amused gazed, feeling shy by his small action. She just realized that she slept so well when he was beside her, she slept more peacefully than when she was with Tam-Tam. It intrigue her. What can possibly make her calm down when she was with him? Maybe because she was feeling so safe and reassure with him that she can sleep without any warm of having a nightmare. Or maybe she was finally healed by her traumatize. Maybe not, it was impossible. Well, right now, all she could think was the fact that for the first time in years, she succed to be peaceful even without the stuff toy.

 

 

"Since how long are you awake?"

 

 

"I don't know, maybe 10 min ago" He shrugged, the truth is that he tried not to sleep in case she was having a bad sleep. For the whole time, he was staring at her and he didn't even get bored while Dara just snuggled confortably to him, like a pillow. She was really entairtaning when she's asleep but it was really bothered some for him at some moment.

 

 

After seeing that she now drift to sleep, he arranged her pillow under her head and leveled up her blanket to her chin, so that she was not cold. He heard her mumbled softly, her words was inaudible. The corner of his lips immediatly rose up at the sight of her, clutching to his shirt, her head on her chest. Her shampoo was slightly tickling his nose. She smell like rose and vanilla.

 

 

"Hot..."

 

 

He turned to Dara just to discovered that she was trying to get ride of the blanket off her. Her feets was kicking the fabric in irritation as GD widened his eyes after seeing her milky leg on his thigh. The blanket was now in one side of the bed.

 

 

"Sh*t" He muttered silently, closing his eyes. "What did I get myself into?" He then looked at the ceilling avoiding to look at the woman beside him.

 

 

He tried to remove her leg of her carefully. When he succeed, he decided to get up for a while, feelling his body burn. 

 

 

"I need to take a shower" He rub his forehead with his right hand as he head to her bathroom, taking a cold shower.

 

 

After the long shower, a literaly long and cold shower, he came out and his expression immediatly softened after seeing her sweating furiously in her sleep while turning her body left to right. As he approached her, he petrified at the scene before him. He bit his lower lips deeply, trying to calm his hormones. The white tee shirt that Dara was wearing was now rolled up to her waist, revealing her red underwear and her flat tummy. 

 

 

He sighed before returning taking another cold shower, attempting to get rid of his turn-on. 

 

 

He went out again, with a tired expression. Slowly, he walked to the bed, trying not to look at the woman before laying next to her. He won't take a cold shower anymore. He was too fed up of it already. 

 

 

"Hmm.."

 

 

Automatically, he gazed at her, her chest went up and down due to her hard breathing. Worriness invade him, his hand went to her forehead wiping the sweat of it. He immediatly took her head and waist to put his arms around her. He totally forgot that he was here because she needed him to calm her. He blame his hormones and her for making him feel this way. He came with the decision of not sleeping at all to guard her.

 

 

 

Her eyes roamed around his face, trying to know what was on his mind at the moment. His hair was up and messy, and his eyes was half-close like he was ready to sleep. He was lying. 

 

 

"Thank you" She mumbled while taking her blanket to cover herself, seeing that it was at the side of the bed. How did it end up here?

 

 

GD didn't responded, feeling the tiredness taking control of his body. Instead, he took out his phone from the nightstand, hearing his phone beep.

 

 

"...yeah?" He leaned to the bedboard, exhausted, in full view of Dara.

 

 

"Hyung, where are you?" Daesung asked him directly "We're in front of your appartement"

 

 

"I'm..." He gazed to the woman besides him who were looking innocently and confuseldy at him "I'm on my way.." He ruffled his hair, closing his eyes.

 

 

"Where were you, hyung?" Seungri then spoke, worry. Since, last night after the girls visit them, the boys didn't get any nes of their leader. 

 

 

"I had to see someone" He explained shortly, his eyelid becoming more heavy as times passed. His hand that was holding the phone, lowered more and more until it rested on the bed.

 

 

"Who?" 

 

 

There was a long silent, GD actually drift to sleep and Dara could only sighed at this sight. She heard the voice on the phone calling him repeatidly and decided to talk at his place.

 

 

"Hyung?" Daesung called him again, taking the worse that could happened for his hyung. 

 

"What happened?" A raspy and deep voice demand. Must be TOP.

 

 

"Hello?" She hesitantly answered, she already knew what kind of reaction she would got.

 

 

A blank followed after, then like she expected, Seungri spoke with a surprised tone.

 

 

"Dara noona?"

 

 

"DARA NOONA?!" The others members exclaimed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter