13. IN THE CLUB

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
IN THE CLUB

 


Bom was looking around when she noticed that Dara was quite bored, watching the dance floor from a far. 


"Dara"

 

"Hm" She mumbled as she furrowed her brow, trying to get a glimpse of someone that seems familiar to her.

 

"What are you looking for?" Bom leaned to the wall, near her cousin, trying to see what Dara had been staring for a while now.

 

"Nothing" Dara finally turned to Bom, shaking her head, must be her imagination "Let's go to the girls"

 

"Weird" Bom frowned before following her to the bar "Order us some drink, Chaerin-ah" Bom nodded to the bartender, who were now behind them. 

 

"What do you want, Dara unnie?" CL tilted her head to Dara who look quite confuse.

 

"Just cola" 

 

"Uh-uh" Bom snapped at her, disapproving her chosen drink "take her some cocktail, she'll love it"

 

Dara sighed at her cousin.

 

"Dara, we don't drink cola in a club" The oldest said like it was evident "get us two by the way"

 

"You too, maknae?" CL turned to Minzy, then order to the bartender when the youngest nodded.

 

After a while, their drinks were finally done and the bartender with a wink passed it to Dara who were leaning to the bar. He then went around the corner to take order from other people too.

 

"Are you not tired of being single ?" Bom then asked at Dara suddenly as she was taking a sip of her drink.

 

She furrowed her brows at her question "What?"

 

"You should be hooking up with a guy sometimes, it won't hurt you" Bom added, rising a brow as the two youngest snickered "open your legs a little bit more, Dara"

 

"What the hell?! Bom!" Dara cried out, her eyes bulging out of their sockets, it made Minzy laughed out loud.

 

"She's right" CL nodded along, "you have to enjoy life"

 

"Are seriously pushing me to be a wh*re?" Dara said, like it was the craziest thing she ever heard, in fact it was.

 

"No but you're hot and attractive af" Bom shook her head "Take advantage of your y body, do something with it"

 

Dara rolled her eyes "I won't use my body for something like that, and I like being alone. Thank you very much for your advice, Park Bom"

 

"You shouldn't be saying that, unnie" Minzy commented, sipping her cocktail, her eyes scanning around them "Lots of guy are actually staring at you"

 

Dara turned around to look too, exactly like she was saying, a lots of people were  staring at them, not only guys but girls too.

 

"I think they're more looking at you three" She rolled her eyes at them, her best friends are very beautiful. It's normal to see that they were attracting so much attention.

 

"You're too blind, unnie" CL chuckled as she called the bartender to order another round of cocktail.

 

"I need to pee" Minzy placed her glass down the bar and turned around, searching for the restroom.

 

"I'll go with you" Bom stood up from her seat then followed her, passing through the crowd.

 

"Do you want another one?" CL turned to Dara but don't find her in her post and panicky looked around. She was now around the corner of the bar walking toward the exit "UNNIE!" Hurriedly, she followed the eldest, she can't let her be alone, she can be in danger anytime.

 

When she was about to take Dara's hand, a hand was put on her left shoulder.

 

"Do you want to play, girl?" A man turned her quickly around with an idiotic smile, his breath smells alcohol. 

 

She snorted, irritated "Let go" CL tried to wiggle his hand off her, her eyes trying to catch where her unnie is.

 

"You're pretty hot" The man his bottom lips, as he looked at her up and down "let's go have some play in my room"

 

"I SAID LET GO-" She was about to kick him in his precious jewels but the man was already on the floor. She furrowed her brows, noticing that she was now facing a torso.

 

"What the are you doing here, cat ?" Seungri clenched his jaw as he looked at Chaerin. 

 

"Seungri? What-" CL gasped then remembered that she was chasing Dara and turned away to go where she last saw her unnie but a strong hand took her forearm and start dragging her toward the stairs "YAH YAH LET GO RAT!"

 

"If you're worried about Dara noona, GD hyung will be with her" Seungri turned his head back to her then continue pulling her up the stairs.

 

"What?" CL looked confused and as she turned her eyes down the stairs, she noticed Jiyong going to the exit door. She bit her lower lips, it was wrong to leave GD with Daral. 

 

"Noona will be safe with hyung" Seungri followed her gaze then looked back at her.


 
Chaerin nodded her head, even though she was not fully convinced. Even if it hurt for them to say this, for now, Dara is the safest with GD.


------------~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~-----------

 

Bom was waiting for Minzy outside the WC because she already finished her business and she can't stand the sight of girls who have to practically retouch their cakey makeup.

 

She tried to get a glimpse of Dara and CL at the bar but didn't saw them where they were last hanging out earlier. As she looked around, she noticed Chaerin being dragged by Seungri upstairs. 

 

"CL-"

 

Bom was about to go to them when she was suddenly bumped by a giant man who were hurriedly trying to get a way to the crowds "Awww" She lifted her head up to see him heading out without even turning to her to apologize "B*stard" she kept her eyes fixed on him then continued her way to where she last saw CL. 

 

But when Bom reached the stairs, there was nobody and with all the noises and music of the club, she couldn't hear either. She turned around quickly, feeling someone near her. Like planned, a hand landed on her forearm, turning her body to the person. She was about to attack with a punch but the person quickly held her fist without any effort.

 

"Wow" TOP leaned in, a little surprise "Careful, Bom"

 

Bom gritted her teeth as she took back her hand in a flash "Why are you here, TOP?"

 

"The club belong to YG so I have all the rights to be here"  He rose a brow at her, crossing his arms on his chest. "And you?"

 

Bom scoffed at his sentence, it seems like he was defying her and she was not the type to back down at all "I'm just here to have fun"

 

"It really does seem you're having fun" He replied, remembering that she almost hit him but thanks to his quick reflex, he was able to save his handsome face "let's go upstairs "

 

"What-" Bom was quite confused of what's is happening right now but then she suddenly remembered her best friends being somewhere on this club "Sh*t, I have to go"

 

TOP restrained her by grabbing her arm again, "if you are searching for your friend, they are upstairs in the VIP area"

 

"How-" She opened but TOP quickly interrupted her.

 

"Just follow me, Bom" He sighed then pulled her toward the stairs.

 

---------------------------------------

 

GD quickened his pace when he noticed Dara exiting at the back door of the club. When he went out, he stopped immediately on his track, just behind the wall. Dara was now on the middle of alley, looking at the stars, panting heavily. She was breathtakingly beautiful, wearing a strapless baby pink fur dress and makeup. GD can only stared at her, without event bothering of his surr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter