9. IDEAL TYPE

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IDEAL TYPE

 

Dara was terrified by the scene before her, like who wouldn't? There was CL who was on the back of the poor Seungri as Bom was hitting his head with her handbag repeatdly, Minzy was kicking him with her high heels in the side of his body. Daesung was already behind Dara watching the whole scene, trying to control himself from laughing.

 

"Unnie, there is a robber-" Minzy pointed out when she noticed the shocked Dara, the others girls looked up to their friends too.

 

"What?!" Seungri exclaimed finally turning to the girls. He then saw them gasp loudly, their mouths hang open in surprise.

 

"Get off quickly!" Dara stepped in, taking CL arm to make her stood up 

 

Daesung helped Seungri getting up while biting his lower lips, preventing to laugh. The maknae just glared at his hyung as he was being guided in the living room, leaving the girls alone.

 

"We thought that he was really-" Bom spoke, trying to defend themselves in case of facing the tantrums of her cousin.

 

"The hotel have high maintenance security" Dara sighed, rubing her forehead in exhaustation.

 

"But still, you can-

 

"Just apologize to him, okay?" She smiled slightly at them, feeling tired. She slept for like 6 hours and her body was not used to it.

 

The three could only nod at her sentence, not wanting to have an argument with her at her weary state. After the little talk, the girls went to the living room to check the condition of Seungri. 

 

"TOP?!" Bom was startled by his appearance in Dara's appartement. Minzy and CL rose their head to meet the eyes of TOP and Taeyang. GD was sitting on her couch wearing only a jean pant, Taeyang gave him a white tee-shirt that he put right after.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" CL furrowed her brows, confused.

 

"They came to take something" Dara responded at their place, she wanted to avoid as much as possible trouble. 

 

"What kind of something?" Minzy tilted her head, not understanding.

 

"G-" Daesung was about to answer but Taeyang quickly elbowed him, thinking that maybe Dara wanted to be discreet about it.

 

"An assignement that we had to catch up" Taeyang then added.

 

"Oh" The girls didn't seems convince but still let it away.

 

Sandara looked briefly at Seungri who was still whining about his condition to his hyungs, she then turned to her best friends "Girls"

 

Bom and CL breathed out loudly as Minzy just make a step to them, shyly.

 

"Seungri" Dara smiled apologically to him "The girls have something to tell you"

 

"I'm sorry, oppa' Minzy bowed at him then elbowed her two others unnie.

 

"Sorry, Seungri" Bom forced a smile, feeling that Dara was obligating her.

 

Seungri nodded, forgiving her while the other boys puffed, holding their laughs.

 

"Sorry for calling you a robber, for jumping to your back and scratching your face" CL apologised machinally, looking at her nails, like she didn't even care.

 

"Chaerin!" Dara groaned, incredulous.

 

"Do you know how important my handsome face is?" Seungri complains, caressing his cheeks.

 

"For what? Hooking up with sl*ts?" CL twitched her lips in annoyance "I'm sure, even those girls, have better taste in men"

 

"What?!" Seungri stood up in anger, TOP was holding him already.

 

"Yah yah" TOP took his ear and then make him sit on the couch "Don't you dare moving, maknae" He glared at him when Seungri tried challenge her with his eyes, crossing his arms in front of him.

 

Minzy took CL's hand as she taped gently her shoulders trying to calm her. Dara was silently scolding her, her hands on her hips.

 

They suddenly saw GD getting into their direction, looking worry. He stopped in front of Dara leaning towards her to be at the same eye level, slowly his forehead touched her's.

 

"Jiyong" She leaned back while pushing him, flustered and red "What are you doing?"

 

He shrugged nonchantly "Just checking, you have no fever" 

 

The others was watching them silently, petrified, not knowing how to react in this situation.

 

"Oh my god" Bom mumbled, her hand covering .

 

"Are you guys dating?" Daesung blurted out, pointing his index at the two.

 

"What?!" Dara turned suddenly to him, her cheeks burdening "NO!"

 

"Then why do we always see you together?" Seungri rose an eyebrow.

 

"Why was GD shirtless?" CL then added, crossing her arms on her chest "He slept here, right?"

 

Stress was building up in Dara as the questions keep getting out from their mouth, she was becoming pink in embarassement. She turned to Jiyong, asking him to help her but he just stared at her, not even bothered. Minzy who was starting to get annoyed with the whole conversation, switched on the TV as she jumped on the couch comfortably.

 

-

 

"Our guest on the live show is Super Junior's Lee Donghae!" 

 

-

 

All the attentions was suddenly on the TV, particulary the Minzy and Bom. Dara was thankful that she saved from the conversation then she stepped closer at the sound of the familiar name and leaned to the arms of the couch, her eyes concentrating to the screen. GD was behind the couch, his hands in his jean pocket, looking boredly at the show.

 

"Oh my god" Bom shrieked as soon as Lee Donhae appeared on the screen "He's so hot"

 

Seungri rolled his eyes as TOP rose a brow at her sentence, smiling amused. Daesung just sat next to Minzy, suddenly interested. 

 

--

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Donghae bowed to the camera and to the hosts with respects "Super Junior's Lee Donghae imnida" 

 

Lee Donghae was wearing a nice black suit with a white shirt underneath.. His brown hair was down covering his forehead.

 

"Thank you for coming in our show" One of the female host smiled brightly at him, gesturing him to sit "It must be tought for you to come in the morning"

 

"Aniyo" Donghae shaked his hand "I'm honored to be invited on this show"

 

--

 

"So gentle" Minzy mumbled, her eyes sparkling in admiration. 

 

Dara suddenly remembered, how can she forgot ? That guy treated her an ice cream! 

 

--

 

"Our theme on the show is about Love" A male host said to the camera while reading the script then he turned to his guest with expectation "First, Donghae-shi, are you single?"

 

"Ah yes" Donghae nodded shyly "I don't think, I will soon be dating someone with all the activities as an Idol"

 

"We understand" The two host chuckled slightly "What is your ideal type?"

 

"Hum.." He paused for a moment to think "I think I like cute and bubbly girls, also the type of girls that don't look at who you are but only your personnality even if you are an idol or a celebrity" He laughed at himself while playing with something on his hand, a fabric. 

 

The camera focused on the fabric, to show his nervousness.

 

--

 

Dara furrowed her brows at what she was seeing on the TV. Isn't that-

 

"Unnie" CL called her, pointing her finger to the screen "It's the same as your scarf" She know that scarf very well, she gave it to Dara at her birthday last week and it was extremely expensive because it was a limited edition.

 

Dara gasped at her sentence, she did noticed last night that she forgot something but didn't know what. It must be her scarf in Donghae's hand.

 

--

 

"What a precise description" The female host laughed out loud.

 

"Who is your ideal type then in the industry?" The male tried to convince him to say a name.

 

"I don't have any-" Donghae shook his head, forcing a smile.

 

"Ehhh, you're lying, you're lying" The male host scowled, not believing him "You surely have an ideal type.."

 

Donghae scratched the back of neck, hesitating.

 

"Don't worry, I'm friend with your CEO" The female reassured him "I can speak to him later"

 

"Well.." Donghae started, uneasy.

 

 

--

 

 

"Ppali!" Daesung was grewing impatient with all these suspense, the girls just chuckled at his antics.

 

"What is the use of saying your ideal type?" Taeyang asked out of the blue, turning to the girls.

 

"Celebrities has many different personalities, it's just to have a perception of what they like to a girl" Minzy answered him directly.

 

"But they risked to have a scandal and many rumours about it" TOP added.

 

"That's why being a celebrity is scary" Bom replied.

 

"Like you're a celebrity" Seungri snorted bitterly.

 

"Yah" Bom tapped his head "Unlike you, being famous for beating people and doing illegal things, we're famous for being heiress of big company! Also for being beautiful" She flipped her hair, with arrogance.

 

 

--

 

 

"Well she's not in the industry actually" Donghae said to them with a little smile.

 

"Is she well known?" The host asked in curiosity.

 

"I think, yes"  He bit his lower lips, in doubt.

 

"Who is she?"  The preassured him so he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter