10. COINCIDENCE

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
COINCIDENCE

 

A tense atmosphere was set as soon as Big Bang sat in front of the current leader and founder of the Black Tiger organisation (BTo). They just arrived an hour ago and directly went to their headquarters to talk and to finish quickly so they can go home earlier. 

 

Chen Li, the leader of the BTo, and G Dragon, the leader of Big Bang, were glaring at each other, it was a battle of pride. They were trying to intimidate each other with their piercing eyes but none of them would actually back off. Faint breath could be heard in the whole room. All the men, except the two leaders and the rest of BB, had their hand placed underneath their coat, holding their weapons in case of sensing a minimal action that could be considered as a threat to them. 

 

TOP sighed after a while, he was getting tired already of the sickening tension in the room and he knew that no one will dare to move or speak until one of the leaders start.

 

GD suddenly lift his hand towards s, not leaving his opponent with his eyes. Daesung, the most quick-minded in the gang, understood almost immediately and hand him the file. Jiyong then threw the document in front of him, on the table, without a word.

 

Chen Li gestured to one of his men behind him to opened the file so that he could read.

 

"Your son, Xian" Taeyang smiled slightly, clearly not pleased "had stolen from us almost a hundred of kilograms of drugs and killed 27 of our men"

 

The old man stayed silent for a moment before finally speaking "Are you just here for this little thing? It's not worth my time"

 

"Well, we won't be here wasting your time if your son didn't carelessly stole our drug and killed our men" Seungri sarcastically commented.

 

"It's not only the problem here" TOP glanced at Seungri, elbowing him discreetly to signal him to calm down "your son broke the deal that was set between our gang, we believe that it will be way more better if we broke the deal"

 

"What are you saying?" Chen Li suddenly exclaimed, smashing his eyebrows to a frown "Hyun Suk will certain not agree with your decision-"


"Wrong" Seungri clicked his tongue, cutting him "Boss YG said to us that we could do whatever we want, he also think that the deal was useless from the start, he just want us to get rid of the problem quickly"


"You...you can't do that" Mr. Li narrowed his eyes, not only he will use an important amount of money but he will also lose power on the underground world if people will heard that he was not anymore in a alliance with YG.


"We have the right to do it, sir" Daesung leaned back to his seat "nobody can stop YG" he smirked right after "But, YG don't think that you are to blame"


Chen Li sighed in relief, hearing him. So it's not the end after all.


"Your son is, in fact" TOP then spoke with shrug.


"Huh?"


"YG had decide to give you a chance" He lift a finger as he crossed his long legs "But in one condition"


"What is it?"


"Hand us your son, then we will forget about everything or" There was a little silent before continuing "we cancel the deal and you will be on your own"


Chen Li bitted his lower lips in hesitation "No...I can't but I can replace the drugs that were stolen from you!" He suddenly said after them in desperation. He was so frustrated that he needed them.


The expression of Big Bang darkened at his sentence as the rest of the men inside flinched at that sight.


"How about our men?" GD spoke for the first time since their venue with a terrifying aura "what about those men that your ing son killed for no reason?"


Chen Li shivered at his cold tone "l-I can give the same amount of men, you need 27 right-Argh!"


"GD/Hyung!"


A strong grip held his throat, choking him to death. All the men behind their leaders held out their guns in directions of their enemies.


TOP tried to loosened up the hold of their leader but he wouldn't budge "GD!"


"Those men that you killed" GD muttered his eyes dangerously looking down at him as he was trying to struggle from his hand "each of them had a family, many of them are young and most of all, they were all my brothers"


"Hyung, stop!" Daesung and Seungri ran to him after seeing the leader of BTo turning violet.


"Move your hands away from Boss!" One of his men yelled at him.


"How are you going to replace them?" Jiyong added putting more pressure "God are you going to replace my family, you bastard!"


"You are going to kill him, for Peter's sake!" Taeyang finally moved him away from the old man and the youngest gang members quickly held their hyung to drag him away from the mess. The bodyguard checked their boss as soon as Big Bang went out from the office.


"Then let me kill him!" GD gritted his teeth, clearly furious. "I will make sure that he won't even breath the same air as us!" He then took off the hands of the two maknae, irritably.


"Calm down, will you" TOP rubbed his forehead in exasperation "you will start a war with all of this and we can't let that happen"


Jiyong just closed his eyes in frustration, he knows it very well indeed. They were already in a critical situation to be true, the founder of the gang and current boss, YG, was seriously ill and doctors said that he won't last a year if stress continue to build up. Creating a war could be deadly to him, GD was not ready to be the next boss and support all these important responsibilities . 


"So" Daesung cringed as they stepped outside the building to take their car "We have to return back, I assume?" 


"We don't really have the choice" Taeyang sighed at his turn, their men opening the door of the van for them "We didn't really clear the problem"


"I'm just hoping that it will go well tomorrow with no problem" Daesung thought out loud, getting tired already of all these actions/violent scene in his surrounding.


Seungri then laughed his off at his sentence, and TOP just chuckled a little, shaking his head a little.


"Hyung, you entered YG way before me" Seungri said to him "You know that, with YG nothing ends peacefully"

 

------------------------------------------


"Dara" 


Dara turned to the voice, embracing herself from the soft yet freezing breeze in her large balcony. CL was standing at the door balcony, looking at her with worry.


"Are you okay?" CL finally asked, going near her. Since that Geun Young passed by to give her something, she seems to have a disappointed and a sad expression on her face "Is there something wrong?"


"I'm fine, I just needed fresh air" Dara focused her attention again to the sunset view. Her face glowing with the light brown red of the sun.


"What are you thinking ?" Chaerin tilted her head to hear her more and to get a glimpse of her reactions.


"I was just thinking what might be our lives if we weren't heiress or coming from a rich family" She stared at the sparkling stars with a little smile "are we stills gonna be friends?"


"Hey" CL gently put her hand on her shoulders "I think that we were destined to be with each other, even in our next life we will stick together, I'm sure" she chuckled a little then noticed that her unnie only nodded a little "but it's not the only thing that is bothering you, right?"


Dara flinched a little, surprised that she was able to see through herself so easily. She had been thinking about Jiyong for a while and it seems that he had no intention of disappearing in her mind. She could only remember the serious face that he put this morning before storming off with his gangmates. She didn't understand his reactions and why he did react that way. Maybe, she said something that was unpleasant to him, or maybe he was already tired of her. A feeling of disappointment and sadness passed through her body thinking about that, she can't blame him. 


"Are you gonna tell me or nah?" CL crossed her arms on her chest while narrowing her eyes after seeing her more depressed than before.


Dara didn't responded instead, she sighed as she turned to her best friend with a reassuring smile "it's fine, it's not that important"


CL rose a brow, she knew that it was about that Kwon Jiyong but knowing Dara, she won't tell anyone about it. She don't want to bother the others with her problems and made them worry "if you say so" she was about to leave but she stopped "Unnie, we are always with you so if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter