6. IDENTITY

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So before that anyone of my suscribers read this beautiful chapter, I would just recommend to all of suscribers who were with me since the creation of my fanfics to read from the beginning again because I change some part of the story, add parts etc.. Hope that you'll all enjoy my fanfics 

 

IDENTITY

 

 

"Lee Donghae?" Dara repeated, tilting her head, she heard that name before many times "OH!" She turned toward Donghae, widening her eyes "You're an idol, right?"

 

 

He nodded amused, she's the first person who didn't recognize him since his debut "Yeah, I'm Lee Donghae from Super Junior"

 

 

"It's my first time seeing an idol" She walked toward him with a big smile "should I be happy?"

 

 

"No, i'm just like you, why would you be happy to see a human?" He shook his head, continuing to walk toward the ice cream vendors with her as she laughed.

 

 

"Well you're not just a human, you're someone that inspire people by singing and dancing, and I'm sure that you're also a good exemple for people who wants to reach theirs dreams" 

 

 

Donghae stopped for a moment, looking at her, amazed. How can such simple words like that can flustered him?

 

 

Dara continued talking, thinking that he was still listining to her but when she noticed that he was five meters away from her, she furrowed her brows "Donghae?"

 

 

He stared at her before shaking his head with a grin "cute" 

 

 

They bought their ice cream and returned to their seats, without saying a word.

 

 

"Are you sure that it's okay?'

 

 

Donghae turned to her, a little confused "for what?'

 

 

"For me to stay with you, I mean you're an idol right?" Dara explained "Your fans might be angry at you, if they see picture of me and you"

 

 

He chuckled "You're too overthinking, my fans won't do anything, we are in park, people these day don't go that much to park you know" 

 

 

It's the first time for him to see an interesting person like her, she care more for the people around her than herself. 

 

 

He took the  time to watch her eat her strawberry ice cream and stared at her features. She is indeed a goddess, a porcelain white skin, a tiny and skinny body, deep browns orbs and angelic smile.

 

 

 "Omo, omo, omo" She suddenly jumped her seats, startling Donghae who stood up as well.

 

 

"I forgot that I have to do my homework for tomorrow" She mumbled to herself, and hurried gathering her things before running toward the exit.

 

 

"Wait!"

 

 

Dara stopped and turns to the voice.

 

 

"What is your name?" 

 

 

"Sandara Park" She smiled brightly at him, before waving at him and walking out, forgetting her scarf.

 

 

"Sandara Park" He whispers like it was the most beautiful thing while taking her scarf. He chuckled a little, she walk out just like that without even saying goodbye "Just like Cinderella" He then kissed the scarf gently, smelling her sweet scent.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Her mother was and beaten in front of her?" 

 

 

"Is that why we cannot find anything in her past?" Taeyang asked, looking at the three girls.

 

 

"Her dad try to erase as much of possible all her memories about that night, to protect her from another danger, he abandonned her to her cousins, to my family for a while, saying that she was not his daugther to the world" Bom responded to his question undirectly."She didn't speak for two years, not a single world, she was like a living corpse. Every single night, she was screaming and crying dreaming about that night. My parents and her dad tried everything to heal her traumatism, nothing works, until she find that stuffed toy in a box in her closet, it was from her mother"

 

 

"That bunny is the only thing that she had from her mother and suprisingly the first night that she slept with" Chaerin continued "She sleep soundlessly, calmly for the first time in two years"

 

 

"Now that we tell you all about that" Minzy sighed, she never liked talking about the rough past of her Dara Unnie, it's just make her recall how she was suffering. "Can you give it back?"

 

 

"No" GD responded, emotionless.

 

 

"HYUNG/GD!" 

 

 

"I'm not the kind of people who trust someone that I don't know" He glared at his gangmates who just stood there, not understanding their leader.

 

 

"WE JUST RE-" 

 

 

Minzy stopped Chaerin, she know that she already exploded and that she didn't even care to be in their QG.

 

 

"It's your choice" Bom looked sternely at him "We won't try to convince but I hope that you get that in mind" 

 

 

"Let's go"

 

 

CL breathed out then followed her Unnie who was waiting for her at the door with Minzy.

 

 

"Wait"

 

 

The girls turned to TOP who was still confused "How did you enter?"

 

 

Bom suddenly smirk as Minzy shook her head "Well, every man has the same weakness, I just know what it is" She then flew a kiss at TOP before exiting the room.

 

 

"These girls are devil" Daesung opened his mouth, shocked as TOP just petrified, flustered by the action of Bom.

 

 

GD stared at the stuffed toy in his hands that he just took out in his drawers. 

 

 

"!" He punched the wall near him with the hand with his bunny, startling his gangmates. His blood stained the black bunny then sink to the light browns ground. He didn't know what he was feeling, was it pity? regret? He just felt his heart clutching painfully.

 

 

"What are you doing to me, Sandara Park?" He whispered to himself.

 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri went to him, concerned.

 

 

But GD just ignored him, putting his leather jacket then walking out, leaving his brothers in the room, confused.

 

 

The maknae was about to followed him but Taeyang stopped him "Let him for a while, maknae"

 

 

"It's my first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter