5. BUNNY

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BUNNY

 

"From now on, you will be my maid"

 

 

"What!" She pointed her finger at him "Are you insanen, I was just joking-"

 

 

He shrugged while smirking "okay then you choose, my woman or my personal maid?" 

 

 

"Why do I have to choose?" She asked back, furrowing her brows "It's not like-"

 

 

"Well, you just said that you prefer to be my maid rather than my woman" He then rose his hand who were behind him all this time to show her something that he noticed.

 

 

She rapidly ran toward him "TAM TAMIIIE!" What the heck when did he take that?

 

 

He rose her stuffed bunny up so she cannot reach it. 

 

 

"I wonder how the school will react if they know that the Sandara Park still have a stuffed toy?" He looked at her amused as she desperately tried to reach for  her toy.

 

 

"Don't you dare Kwon Jiyong!" Dara glared at him, not affecting him a bit.

 

 

"You really don't know me, huh?" He stepped back a little "I'm capable of anything just to get you"

 

 

She suddenly fell silent after hearing him.

 

 

He then started to walk toward the door and without looking back, he waved good bye "See you tomorrow my personnal maid"

 

 

"KWOOON JIYONG!!"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Hyung!" Seungri welcomed GD with a big smile as he entered their layout, it wasn't surprising to find them here at 6 in the morning. Seungri then patted his back looking at him mischievelously "So how was it?"

 

 

"What?" He took off his leather jacket and throw it on the couch as they reached their desks where the others were still working.

 

 

"With Dara noona" Seungri barked like it was evident while furrowing his brows.

 

 

All of the sudden, the 3 other members stopped whathever they were doing and looked at Jiyong with a glint of curiosity in their eyes.

 

 

"She accept your proposition?"

 

 

"How did you know that I was with Park, maknae?" He crossed his arms, looking at him sternly.

 

 

"Uh-....." He scratched the back of his head while smiling, why was he so nervous "....It's-....It's not like I lied to Noona that I was in Busan with the hyungs when she asked for help to come and get you" He laughed as he rapidly took the leader's arm, scared to see him angry "But Hyung, I did all of this just for you"

 

 

"Did she accept?" TOP peeled Seungri off Jiyong who couldn't stop smiling, remembering her desperate face.

 

 

"Obviously yes" Taeyang answered instead, standing behind them with Daesung. "You can see from his face" 

 

 

"What's that?" Daesung noticed the stuff toy from the couch and slowly lifted it.

 

 

GD, this stuffed toy can help him.

 

 

"My secret weapon" GD responded with a grin and the others suddenly laughed, holding their estomac except for Daesung who were ingenulously looking at the object. 

 

 

"Why? There is a gun in it?" Daesung shook the bunny and the others rolled on the floor from to much laughing except for GD who returned to his usual expression, expressionless.

 

 

They slowly calmed down when they noticed the deadly gaze that Jiyong was throwing at them. They stood up and coughed, pretending to be serious. 

 

 

"Why-" TOP controled himself from laughing "Why it is your secret weapon?" 

 

 

He extended his hand toward Daesung, he gived it back to him, slowly understanding his action. "She is willing to do anything for this toy" He smirked, as he already imagine his plan to get her.

 

 

"So basically, all that you did with Dara is to take that?" TOP asked him, like it was the most stupid thing he heard.

 

 

"No, she also became my personnel maid" GD whistled while going to his desk.

 

 

"Hyung, I know that you know it already but.." Seungri sighed as he followed him "Dara noona is just a normal person, we can't put her in danger and-"

 

 

"I know what I'm doing, maknae" His eyebrows rose up, his intense glare towards him "You don't have to tell me what I have to do"

 

 

"Oh.." Taeyang looked at the others, worried. "I smelled something..." 

"What?" Daesung turned to him.

 

 

"Trouble" Taeyang sighed "I smell trouble..."

 

It was the first time that GD acted like that, they knew that he wasn't the type who normally will do something without thinking but they just can't help but to doubt his decision to let Sandara Park enter his life.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"HE KIDNAPPED TAM TAM?!" CL yelled all of sudden at her 

 

 

They were reunited in her appartement after the incident of this morning/ night.

 

 

She nodded slowly, looking down as CL grabbed her shoulders to shook her brutally "Why did you let him-"

 

 

Bom took rapidly away CL from her "Yah Lee Chaerin"

 

 

"You know unnie how much Tam Tam is important-" Cl continued, a little irritated but stopped when Minzy told her calm down.

 

 

"I'm sorry" She said not looking at her.

 

 

She heard her sigh "Just accept his proposition and get Tam Tam". She lifted her head to look at her but she was already walking toward her room.

 

 

"She's just worried for you unnie" Minzy tapped my back, reassuring her "She knows that without it, you can't sleep and have nightmare about that night"

 

 

"Among us, she's the one who cannot support seeing you suffered" Bom added as she stood up to go to Chaerin who was probably relieving her anger and irritation in her room.

 

 

"I'm sorry but I can't accept his propostition" Dara shook her head as Bom and Minzy turned toward her with shock "I can't, it's too much for me"

 

 

Then she went out.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Jiyong was reading all the informations of Sandara Park gathered by Taeyang in the HQ. He furrowed his brows when he read the reports. There was nothing about her past, just the fact that she was from a rich family, the Parks w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter