1. THE BEGINNING

Dating a gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
THE BEGINNING

 

 

After Dara find what she needed to eat for lunch, she went to the cashier quickly to pay. The girls was waiting outside, unwiling to enter the cafeteria of the school that they called a dump. She called herself the most normal one among her group. 

 

 

"-mam!" the cashier snapped her finger in front of her eyes, while looking at her impatiently "500 won" 

 

 

Sandara looked at her, harshly as she take out her wallet, "There", the cashier reached out her hand to take the cash but she put it instead on the table in front of her, ignoring her hand. Serves her right! Well, now maybe she can understand her friends a litte bit, it was really a dump.

 

 

--

 

 

"-what do you think you're doing?!" A girl screamed could be heard outside. Everybody in the cafeteria stood up to see what could it be and gathered in front of the window. She managed to take a glimpse of what was happening. A girl was being dragged by a guy just outside the gate of her school. Everybody was watching but nobody dare to interfere, instead some were holding their phones, filming the entire thing.. 'Is that the new generation? How pathetic...' Sandara thought, as she glanced at the scene.

 

 

--

 

 

Dara glanced again outside and her eyes widened seeing her only 3 friends outside the school, on the front line of the scene, watching the scene with students of their school as they gathered more around, "keep the change" she said to the cashier taking the plastic bag, without even looking at her.

 

 

"I'm sorry but-"

 

 

"Add it to the next person" She interrupted her harshly, turning around at the cashier for the last time while greeding her teeth then went out to join her friends.

 

--

 

 

"Let me go!" The girl struggled but the guy just continued dragging her, not listening at her.

 

 

"Shut up!" The guy finally turned toward her, coldly.

 

 

"Yah!" 

 

 

Everybody turned towards the voice, only to see a petite girl, her hands on her hips, seemingly furious at the scene before her. How can he disrespect a girl? Especially someone of her school.

 

 

"Oh no" Chaerin mumbled, shaking her head and knowing Dara, she knew that something will go bad.

 

 

"Here comes trouble" Minzy sighed, seeing her unnie looking furious. Bom just tried to look away from the scene right now, feeling embarassed of her friend. Even the victim seems shocked but at the same time scared for Dara.

 

 

Dara took him by the collar, shamelessly, not even minding about the population around them "Your ears are just here for decoration, huh? Did you not hear her, she said to let her go!" 

 

 

The guy took off her hands of him, harshly and furrowed his brows while glaring at her "Who the are you?!"

 

 

Four guys were behind him, looking at the little girl standing in front of their leader like she was from another planet. Were they really seeing right? 

 

 

"Sandara Park" She crossed her arms, confidently "Does this answer your question?" She looked at his hand that was still holding the girl then went back to his face "Are you a ert or something?"

 

 

"What the hell did you just say?" If he was a animated caracter, smoke can be seen coming out from his ear and nose, looking like a bull. Of all out of people he hated people who disrespect and insult him.

 

 

Her friends were shaking their hands and heads behind the bull-looking guy, trying to stop her to do something worse than she was doing.

 

 

Not only a ert but also a deaf? This jerk... She grinded her teeth, annoyed by his attitude

 

 

"Jerk?" The guy repeat after hearing her muttering.

 

 

"Yes exactly" She exclaimed while pushing him with her index on his torso "Didn't your parents teach you how to respect the others, especially woman, huh? Your mom didn't teach you that?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter