Author's Notes + PDF

Conversations

So Conversations has finally come to an end. It’s slightly saddening because I’ll definitely miss the characters. Jessica is so shy but unexpectedly bold at times. Tiffany is so loud but there are times when she’s rather sensitive too. I’ll definitely miss these two characters ;; It has been a long journey. I think I started this in June or July and it’s already October. Thank you for those who stuck to this fic till the end. Like what Super Junior’s Siwon said, it is the ones who stay till the end who matter. I swear, every upvote, every comment automatically makes my day brighter. I am already extremely grateful that you guys actually read my fic. I sometimes can’t seem to understand why anyone would read something I’ve written, what more comment and upvote. I read all of your comments and I am very touched by them. I like that you guys comment about the story, the characters, what you guys are looking forward to. Even when I mentioned the current haze situation, you guys tell me to take care of myself and whatnot. It is extremely touching and I don’t think I have enough adjectives in my arsenal to explain how I feel.

Thank you so, so much. This won’t be the last of me! Every ending will have a new beginning. I am currently working on two jeti one-shots so stick with me! They are undergoing beta-reading right now and I will go through the arduous process of editing before I publish them.

You can download the pdf of Conversations here. This pdf is a gift to all you readers – I owe you all this much.

 

Love,

Darthearts (darts)