Fearless

You and Me

GUESS WHO’s BACK~!!

 

I’m just back for a few days since there’re no classes. I’m free to write and I miss you all~!! A lot of thanks for still subscribing on my finished stories, I SARANG Y’ALL~!!!

 

 


 

 

“Fear is the enemy of love..”

- Sr. Agustine

 

“eh amugeotdo bogi shireosseul ttae
eokjjiro nuneul ppureuptteun geon
geunyang geomnaseo
deolkeok geobi naseo geurae u eh o
amu maltto hagi shireosseul ttae ilbureo mokssoril nopin geon
There is no other reason
geobi na nan geobi na..”

 

His song “Fear” keeps on playing in his mind as he’s on his way back to the dorm. After a very tiresome Show Me the Money finals, all he wanted to do is to go home, shower and sleep. The competition just ended and even though he didn’t win, he’s pleased with his improvement during the show and it can help him to become a better rapper.

 

When he reached the dorm, the entire place was quiet. It’s weird because when he usually gets home, he’ll hear the leader’s nag with Jinwoo calming the leader’s glistening forehead. He entered his room, got some sleepwear and went to take a shower- maybe a cold one.

 

After showering, he went out to get a glass of cold water in the kitchen when he finally saw the members holding a “YOU’RE STILL OUR WINNER, SONG MINO~~!!  ^^” and a cake. Tears started to form on the rapper’s eyes but were interrupted with a tap on his back.

 

“We’re so proud of you Song Mino; now let’s celebrate before we get deported to our motherland tomorrow.”

 

“Thank you Seungyoon-ah.”

 

The members settled in the living room, with Jinwoo and Seunghoon preparing all the foods. After a few minutes, the table is full of foods, grilled meat, kimchi, vegetables, and a bucket of beer and soju.

 

“Why did you buy so many liquors here Taehyunnie? We’ll have an early flight tomorrow.”

 

“Blame Jinwoo-hyung, Mino-yah~!”

 

“Hyung..”

 

“It’s been a while since we last drink as a team, here’s the chance.”

 

The members sat and said their praises and thanks before devouring the food. The late meal was full of conversations about Show Me the Money and surprisingly, Mino felt good. He no longer felt the guilt of losing, as s keep on praising him that he did well- that there’s nothing to be apologetic about.

 

They busied themselves on talking and drinking and they didn’t even realize that they almost drank half of the beer and soju that Jinwoo and Taehyun bought. Feeling a little bit tipsy, Seunghoon stood up to get his phone and blasted Okey Dokey Yo inside the palce. Everybody stood up and danced. The music changed to Turtle Ship and the five men danced even more. Moneyflow played next and the dorm suddenly turned into a club with five tipsy guys dancing like there’s no tomorrow. After a series of dancing crazily, the five sat down again- with Seunghoon’s phone still playing dance songs. They started drinking again and the members passed out one by one. Seunghoon, being the weakest drinker- well, he’s not really drinking, just this night because he wanted to unwind, was the first person to lost consciousness and lay on the floor. Seungyoon followed next, snuggling beside Seunghoon.

 

“These flirty Busan boys~!”

 

The maknae bellowed and it send Jinwoo and Mino to a laughing fit.

 

“Are you jealous, Taehyun-ah?”

 

“I am not Jinwoo-hyung, I AM NOT~!”

 

Taehyun filled his glass with beer and gulped it in one go. After drinking, the maknae slept- with his back hitting the soft couch.

 

It’s only the two of them- he and Jinwoo and Mino can’t help but to feel nervous. Having a special affection over someone is plain normal. But his heartbeat turns so fast everytime he’ll see Jinwoo and when he’ll do weird things just to make his hyung happy. The entire place was quiet until Fear played on Seunghoon’s phone. Mino reached for a bottle of beer and gave it to his hyung. He also reached one for himself and offered the mat hyung for a cheer.

 

“Let’s cheers for a successful show. You’re still my winner Song Mino, CHEERS~!!”

 

The ‘my winner Song Mino’ line was stuck on his ears. He hurriedly drank his beer and felt a bit dizzy. He has reached his peak on drinking and started rapping along with the music.

 

“meomchuji mara ajik hal il mana
dwitpparajihaneun bumonimui sajinbwa
neon dongsaengdeureh geourija gajoktteurui byeol
nega jameul jjuryeoyaman
geudeuri pyeonhage sungmyeon
ya i byeongshina ti jom naejima
maeum dandanhi meogeo ara weropjjiman
gyeondyeonaeya dwae
nunmul heullinya sanaesaekkiga
ttuk geuchigo dashi deureo chaegimgam.”

 

He was about to sing the chorus part, but an angelic voice resonated on his ears.

 

“eh amugeotdo bogi shireosseul ttae
eokjjiro nuneul ppureuptteun geon
geunyang geomnaseo
deolkeok geobi naseo geurae eh oh
amu maltto hagi shireosseul ttae ilbureo mokssoril nopin geon
There is no other reason
geobi na nan geobi na..”

 

Mino was awed with his hyung. A part of him regretted that he should have sang that with Jinwoo instead of Taeyang, but a part of him enjoyed it- at least he’s the only person who heard that voice singing his song and he felt butterflies on his stomach.

 

“Wow, hyung~! Your voice suits the song.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“The next time I’ll perform this song, can you come and sing with me?”

 

“Sure~!!”

 

Jinwoo’s sweet smile melts Mino’s heart and they continued singing the song.

 

“nan modeun ge gamsahae
nae jonggyoreul tteonaseo
yuknyeon jeonbuteo i kkomaengireul
iyongharyeo haetdeon
aktteok daepyonimdeul jjocha
nal kkuwonhaejun jigeumui hoesado
i mudaereul naeeojun sumaneun chamgajado
namjaui salmeul allyeojun
haneure gyeshin keunappado
gajok nae eokkaedeulkkwa
hyeongje gateun membeodeultto
ttak oneulkkajjiman wiroreul ppatkko
naeilbuteon geopjjaengiga anin
seongsukaejin naro..

 

LOVE YA~!”

 

The last line was sung with sincerity as Mino looked at Jinwoo’s eyes while rapping. His eyes started tearing up again as he reached for the mat hyung’s hand and intertwined it with his.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung..”

 

“What is it Mino-yah?”

 

“I…I…I..”

 

Mino was about to continue but his vision turned dark.

 

 

 

 

The alarm of his phone is the only sound that can be heard inside his room. It’s almost 6am and he have to prepare for their flight in Japan. He was about to stretch when he felt a soft thing that’s tightly hugging his right arm. He carefully opens his eyes and saw a fluffy black hair and a petite body beside him- peacefully sleeping. He carefully picked his phone when the body next to him moved and started waking up.

 

The beating of his heart fastens again, the fear on his feelings dominated. What has he done last night? He’s afraid to hear of what happened and he can’t dare be awkward to the guy next to him.

 

Surprisingly, the black-haired guy snuggled nearer and hugged him like a teddy bear. He smiled, feeling the butterflies forming on his stomach again. The fear he’s feeling a few minutes ago vanished and hugged him back- forgetting everything bad that happened during the show and enjoyed his warmth.

 

A knock on the door stopped the sweet moment.

 

“Mino-yah, wake up or we’ll be late~!”

 

The leader’s voice again- Mino thought to himself. He didn’t realize that the person next to him finally woke up.

 

“Uh hyung.. uhm..uhm..”

 

“Good morning~!”

 

Jinwoo flashed his sweetest smile and Mino can’t help but to kiss his forehead. Jinwoo’s face heated up and got off the bed. He was about to open the door when Mino hugged him from behind. Face snuggled on the crook of his neck as he smelled his hyung’s heavenly natural scent.

 

“We’ll be late, Mino-yah.”

 

“I know, just say what happened last night.”

 

Jinwoo bursts to laughter that made the rapper confused and embarrassed at the same time.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung.”

 

“No, I will not. It’s better that it must be left as a mystery for you.”

 

“Hyung.”

 

“We’ll be late.”

 

Jinwoo tiptoed and kissed the tip of Mino’s nose before leaving the rapper’s room. Mino on the other hand blushed so hard his face turned rosy red.

 

They’re now inside Gimpo Airport as they wait for their scheduled flight. The four members wear their NII clothes and fans adored their love for their endorsed product. To everyone’s surprise, Mino entered the airport and is not wearing a NII top but a white pullover with a heart sign and a ‘thanks’ written inside it.

 

Mino went closer to Jinwoo. The latter pouted.

 

“We promised that we will wear our NII clothes today, Mino-yah..”

 

“But I find this better, hyung.”

 

Jinwoo looked at his shirt and smiled.

 

“So you’re saying thanks to everyone who supported you on SMTM? Good job, Mino-yah.”

 

“This also has another meaning hyung.”

 

“And what is it?”

 

“This shirt says ‘thanks’ to you hyung.”

 

“To me? Why?”

 

“Thanks for loving me Jinwoo-hyung. I love you.”

 

Jinwoo blushed and he’s thankful that he’s wearing a face mask to hide his blushed face. He came closer to Mino and whispered to the rapper.

 

“I love you too, Song Mino.”

 

The rapper smiled, trying his best to hide his stupid grin and the blush forming on his face.

 

Despite losing the show, Mino won not just the hearts of his fans but also the heart of his Jinwoo-his lovely Kim Jinwoo. He promised to himself that he’ll do everything not to lose his precious hyung from him and he’ll love Jinwoo unconditionally- with zero fear.