Life-Changing pt.2

You and Me

So yeah, part two..  ^^

 

I was not expecting that you will request for another chapter but I also found myself not contented on the first one.. XD

 

 


 

“Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in our heart.”

-Winnie the Pooh

 

 

After explaining where they’ve found the baby, Mino and Jinwoo continued making their breakfast while the other three just stared at the baby whose busy playing in the living room. It’s not that they don’t like Minwoo- they’re just shocked with the sudden entrance of a baby in their lives. But seeing the baby smile made the three smile as well and they sat beside the baby. Seungyoon was about to carry Minwoo when Jinwoo slapped his hands.

 

 

“Wash your hands before you carry him~!”

 

 

“You’re acting like a very protective mother hyung. Okay, I’ll just wash.”

 

 

After Seungyoon washed his hands followed by Taehyun and Seunghoon, they returned to the baby and carefully carried him.

 

 

“Hyung, do you find it weird that this baby was left in our doorstep? Everyone knows that we live here.”

 

 

“We don’t find it weird, and we just took care of him.”

 

 

“So Mino-hyung, you just stayed here in the dorm for the entire week?”

 

 

“Yes, we researched on how to take care of a baby and we’re now practicing it.”

 

 

“Do you think Minwoo can affect our schedule when we made a comeback?”

 

 

Mino and Jinwoo stared at the three, not knowing what to answer. But Jinwoo smiled while approaching the baby.

 

 

“If that happens, we can find a solution to that. What matters the most is that Minwoo is now with us.”

 

 

“What if his parents come back to get him?”

 

 

“NO~!”

 

 

Mino’s voice resonated in the entire area. The maknae and the dancing machine almost flinched while Jinwoo glared at him.

 

 

“What do you mean Mino-hyung?”

 

 

“The baby will stay here and I hope that his parents will not come back to get him.”

 

 

“But hyung..”

 

 

“No more buts. Minwoo will stay.”

 

 

The pressured atmosphere changed when they heard Minwoo giggled while holding a deer stuff toy. The dark aura suddenly vanished as the five of them smiled and Taehyun carried Minwoo. The baby stared at Taehyun’s face at first but later laughed as the maknae showed funny expressions.

 

 

“Taehyun-ah, you can practice your aegyos with Minwoo.”

 

 

“That’s a good idea Seungyoon-hyung. As least, I’ll no longer feel embarrassed when I’m practicing in front of a mirror.”

 

 

The dining table was set and the five members ate their breakfast with Minwoo sitting on a high chair beside Jinwoo. The latter fed Minwoo with some baby food while Mino set the milk beside the baby. The three just looked at them, seeing that their hyungs are happy made them happy as well. Seunghoon whispered to Seungyoon that they looked like a perfect family, earning a smile from the leader.

 

 

“I know hyung. And they look so good together.”

 

 

After breakfast, they’ve decided to go to YG and continue their album preparations since Mino and Jinwoo became busy this past few days. When they arrived in the studio, they greeted TOP and GD who were taking a rest from recording.

 

 

“Guess who’s back TOP-hyung, it’s WINNER. And also Minwoo~! Hello baby Minwoo.”

 

 

Jiyong carried the baby while the other five put their bags down.

 

 

“So this is Minwoo.”

 

 

“Yes, Seunghyun-hyung.”

 

 

“Minwoo seems heavier than the last time that I carried him. It seems like you’re both hands-on with him.”

 

 

“Thank you hyung.”

 

 

“I only saw him through the pictures that Mino-yah sent me, and honestly this baby looks like the two of you.”

 

 

“Right, TOP-hyung? His eyes looks like Mino’s while the nose and lips are Jinwoo’s. You can fool everyone and say that this is really your baby, that you created it.”

 

 

Laughter bursts inside the room while Mino hid Jinwoo’s crimson face on his chest. An hour passed and Winner was busy recording songs while Jiyong and TOP played with Minwoo. The baby was giggling with TOP displaying funny faces and Jiyong giving him small plushies.

 

 

Everything changes when Minwoo came to their lives. Instead of feeling tired after recordings, the five will look forward to play with the baby. 2ne1 got to know Minwoo and they often visit their dorm just to play with him. Bigbang showered the baby with toys and gifts. In the office, Tablo and Hyejung will sometimes volunteer to take care of the baby while they’re busy practicing for their dance. Soohyun and Chanhyuk will visit sometimes and sing their composed song the baby. Yang Hyun Suk who usually has a cold image became more expressive and even plays with Minwoo inside his office.

 

 

Mino and Jinwoo’s relationship became stronger and closer. They will help one another when Minwoo needs to change his diapers and his milk. They will together prepare Minwoo’s bath and sometimes fight on what will the baby wears if they’re going out. The fans started to discover the baby and they’re happy because the fans love Minwoo. They’re now posting Minwoo’s photos on their Instagrams with some captions about the baby’s activities. Seungyoon, Taehyun, and Seunghoon grew fond of the baby and also posted their photos with him on Twitter accounts.

 

 

Three months passed and Winner’s having their comeback stage on MCountdown. They arrived on their waiting room and were greeted by other groups. Block B visited them in surprise.

 

 

“Zico-hyung~!”

 

 

“Hello and congrats on your comeback.”

 

 

“Thank you hyung.”

 

 

“But honestly, we’re here for Minwoo.”

 

 

“Aish, I knew it hyung.”

 

 

PO carried the baby and Kyung started playing with him.

 

 

“Mino-yah, we’ll stay here and take care of Minwoo while you’re performing.”

 

 

“Thank you Zico-hyung.”

 

 

“And don’t worry, we will not kidnap him.”

 

 

“I now have an assurance. Thank you hyung.”

 

 

Winner left the room and Block B busied themselves in taking care of Minwoo. Zico looked at the baby and smiled when he saw its resemblance to Mino and Jinwoo.

 

 

“If Jinwoo-hyung is a girl, it’s possible that they really create Minwoo.”

 

 

“I know right? Look at those eyes.”

 

 

Block B played with Minwoo until Winner arrived back in the room. After the performance, they’ve decided to come out and eat in a restaurant to celebrate. They got back in the dorm almost midnight, hurriedly going to their rooms to sleep. Mino and Jinwoo take turns in the shower to watch Minwoo who has been sleeping after eating.

 

 

It’s past 1am and everyone’s fast asleep but the sudden crying of Minwoo can be heard in the four corners of Mino’s room. The couple got up to see what’s happening because Minwoo is usually asleep until the morning. Jinwoo picked up the baby and sang a couple of lullabies but the baby’s still crying.

 

 

“This is the first time. What’s happening on Minwoo?”

 

 

“I don’t know Mino-yah. But we have to make sure that he will be asleep or the other members might wake up.”

 

 

“You haven’t slept that much this past few days, you go to sleep and I’ll take care of Minwoo.”

 

 

“I’m okay Mino-yah. Just prepare his milk.”

 

 

Mino mixed the formula and Minwoo drank it. Unfortunately, the baby’s still crying and the couple started to panic. Jinwoo touched his forehead and his eyes popped when he felt the baby’s hot.

 

 

“Mino-yah, Minwoo feels hot. Touch him.”

 

 

Mino touched his forehead and his eyes widen.

 

 

“I think Minwoo is sick. What are we going to do? It’s too late to bring him in the hospital.”

 

 

Jinwoo slightly swayed the baby while thinking. After a minute, he laid the baby on the bed and removed his clothes.

 

 

“What are you doing, Jinu-sang?”

 

 

“I’ve read this on the Internet. Mino-yah, get some towels and soak it with lukewarm water. We will give him a sponge bath.”

 

 

Mino followed Jinwoo and hurriedly went to the closet to get some towels and a basin full of water from the kitchen. After carefully tiptoeing to the kitchen, he went back to his room and soaked the towels on the water. He extracted the excess water and Jinwoo helped him in washing the baby.

 

 

When they’re done, Minwoo’s still crying but not as loud like before. Jinwoo went to his closet and picked some soft yet comfortable clothes for the baby. They changed the diaper first before putting on some clothes. Minwoo stopped crying but his body is still hot. Mino carried the baby while humming a lullaby. Jinwoo suddenly thought of an idea and went out to the kitchen to get something. When he came back, Mino saw him bringing an acetaminophen and a baby dropper.

 

 

“What is that?”

 

 

“I bought this last week. I’ve read that this can help reduce a baby’s fever.”

 

 

Jinwoo turned to Mino’s back to face the baby as he filled the dropper with medicine.

 

 

“Minwoo-yah, say ‘AH’.”

 

 

The baby slightly opened his mouth and Jinwoo put the dropper between his lips and poured the liquid inside- carefully not to choke the baby. After drinking the medicine, Jinwoo carried Minwoo as he sat on the corner of the bed. Mino followed suit as he placed Jinwoo’s head on his shoulders. He looked at the time and saw that it’s almost 5am. His sleepiness was gone when he realized Minwoo’s condition and he got happy when Jinwoo told him that the fever was gone.

 

 

“Aren’t you sleepy, Mr. Song Mino?”

 

 

“I am not. How can I sleep knowing that Minwoo is not feeling well. But I’m also worried about you, you’re not getting proper sleep since last week.”

 

 

“I’m okay. What matters the most is that Minwoo is okay.”

 

 

Mino kissed Jinwoo’s forehead and they stared lovingly at Minwoo who’s sleeping peacefully. They stayed like that for an hour while waiting for the sun to rise.

 

 

As usual, Seungyoon woke up at 8am to prepare and wake up the other members. To his shock when he opened Mino’s room, he saw the couple with Minwoo sitting at the corner of the bed, with their eyes closed- Jinwoo’s head resting on Mino’s arms and the latter’s head resting on the wall. He was sad when he realized that the couple didn’t sleep for the entire night but he’s pleased at the same time because s are doing so well in taking care of the baby. He carefully closed the door, not trying to wake the couple up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.