Good Luck

You and Me

My birthday one-shot gift for my lovely Dee unnie~ Happy birthday and I will always be thankful that you're now back on Twitter.. More birthdays to come so we can spazz over Minwoo even more~~  XD   ^^

 

P.S. This is a sequel of Patient, I almost forgot to put that~~  TT.TT

 


 

I woke up around four in the morning seeing messages of good luck from my friends and family. I was reading everything while I’m preparing myself when I finally saw his name flashing on my phone.

 

“Do your best~! Either you pass or fail, I’m still here for you~~  <3”

 

A smile is attempting to show on my face and my classmates finally read my thoughts.

 

“How sweet of him to text you in this ungodly time of the day. Now you have more reasons to pass this exam.”

 

I just smiled at Seungyoon while I’m eating my pancakes.

 

 

After what happened two months ago, everything was normal. We act like nothing was said and continued to develop whatever needs to develop between us without getting caught; we want this to work on our own and covert. He’s my teacher and I’m his student by day but our messages do not seem like one. We’re getting to know each other now and we usually exchanged some sweet messages till late in the evening.

 

“It’s almost four in the morning, you need to sleep.”

 

“You forgot that it’s Saturday. It’s you who must sleep now because you have to attend your Graduate School class.”

 

“Sweet dreams. And dream about me..  >..<”

 

“Why would I dream about you when I already have you? <3”

 

“>==========<”

 

Even though we try to hide it in public, there’re times that we can’t help but do some gestures that I hope my classmates didn’t find weird. But we casually talk in the university, just like the old times.

 

“Hi Sir!”

 

“Hello Taehyun-ah. Did you take your lunch?”

 

“Yes Sir.”

 

“How about you Jinwoo?”

 

“Yes Sir, I already ate.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Yes Sir.”

 

Those simple questions can already multiply the butterflies flying gleefully in my stomach.

 

I finally graduated from college! It was the most awaited moment that I’ve been wanting to experience since I step foot in our university and I’m thankful that I graduated on time. A day before our big day, after our baccalaureate mass, I received a message by him to meet him outside their office. When I came, I was surprised to see him holding a bouquet of white roses and iris.

 

“Congratulations Kim Jinwoo-ssi~!”

 

“Thank you so much~! But I’m sad that you will not be there on my graduation tomorrow.”

 

“If it wasn’t for family matters, then I would’ve given these to you when you go down the stage after getting your diploma. I’m so proud of you even though you get a low score on my subject.”

 

“But I still passed and I reached the quota grade for the honors. I still have to thank you.”

 

“Why does it sound like you’re just forced to thank me?”

 

“Sorry, I was obvious. At least you never forced me to love you.”

 

“It’s because you fall for me and I’m not even exerting effort by that time.”

 

“WOW~! Be thankful that I fell in love with some guy wearing glasses to look smart but is a total dumb.”

 

“Who are you calling dumb? Come here~~”

 

It was all fun and stuff after that. But after a few weeks, I need to get back on studying because for the board exams. For us to be called professional teachers, we need to take and pass the exam the professional commission has to give. Our university even made a deal with a review center to guide us on the upcoming board. Even though we only attend the class every weekends, I find myself getting more exhausted from all the information I’m getting for the entire day. He became my vitamin, my source of strength to study harder.

 

“Are you home?”

 

“I’m already here. I’m so tired and my head really hurts. Did you experience that when you’re reviewing last year?”

 

“Of course. But that is a good sign because it really proves that you’re really studying and getting the lessons well.”

 

“But I feel like my brain will grow twice its size every after class.”

 

“You have to endure it for your license.”

 

“Yeah I know that.”

 

“You need to pass the exam, not just for me but for yourself and family as well.”

 

“Are you really thinking that I’m studying hard because of you?”

 

“Hey, don’t be so harsh on me.”

 

“I was just kidding. But you’re one of the reasons why I’m doing this.”

 

“I know you can do that.”

 

“You always say that to me.”

 

“That’s my only way to help you. I know it’s hard but your pain will pay off really soon.”

 

“Thank you. You’re the only one who can relieve my stress after a long day.”

 

“Don’t stress too much, especially when you go to Gyeonggi-do next week.”

 

“I just have to make sure that I will not get sick there and we’re good.”

 

“If ever you caught a fever, I will go there and take care of you.”

 

“Pabo~! You’re forgetting about your class. Promise, I will be okay.”

 

The week just ended up like that and I’m now here in Gyeonggi-do. We rented an apartment with my classmates for two weeks and we lived like a family- there’s someone that’s assigned to cook, wash, dishes, clean the house and such. It was fun but I miss my family in Seoul.

 

A week passed and we’re heading back to our place after our review when I felt so cold. I know the weather here is really cold now but what I’m feeling right now is so weird.  We were walking to catch a taxi and I was shivering on every step.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, it’s just cold.”

 

We finally caught a taxi and the chills are getting the worse. The moment the taxi parked in front of our place, I quickly entered in our room and wrapped myself in a blanket. Seungyoon and Taehyun quickly followed and got worried.

 

“Hey Jinwoo-yah, are you really okay?”

 

“You’re so cold. We will buy you medicine.”

 

“You need to get better, we only have a week left before the exam.”

 

“I know. I hope I’ll be better.”

 

After taking the medicine, I fell asleep and woke up a bit better. Even though my body felt heavy, I decided to go out of the room to cook noodles. As I was eating, I thought I will get better but after drinking another medicine my head started to hurt and my body felt so much pain. I quickly went back to bed and rest. I want to send him a message but I don’t want to disturb him by going here to take care of me. I stared blankly on my phone, hoping that my fever will be gone tomorrow.

 

I was still not feeling well the following day, it even got worse. I cannot get up and stand properly so Taehyun was left with me to help. He bought medicine and food on my bed and even prepared warm water and a cloth to wipe my body.

 

“You didn’t attend the review because of me.”

 

“That’s okay. It’s better than leaving you alone here while we’re worrying on your condition there.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“No problem. You need to be better, we only have a week.”

 

Two days passed and I’m already good but my classmates told me to still rest and not to review for long. Time flies really fast and we got a message from Sir Seunghyun about their possible visit in our place on the weekend. Finally, I can go out after getting sick~!

 

After heading to our assigned schools for the exam, we went to Ilsan Park to meet our professors. It was a bright day and we’re just having fun releasing the stress we had over three months. The professors finally came and we’re more than happy to see them, especially the one wearing a plain black shirt and a pair of black jeans. We had a little talk with our professors and they even offered prayers for us. After it was done, we decided to bond and talk with them a little more before they leave. I was about to approach Ma’am Dara when a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere.

 

“How are you?”

 

Oh God, I miss hearing his deep voice~!

 

“I’m…I’m good.”

 

We sat under a tree to continue our talk.

 

“Are you ready for tomorrow?”

 

“I think I am.”

 

“I hope you didn’t stress yourself and got sick.”

 

“Well…”

 

“Why? Did something happen? Did you find a better guy here? Are you breaking up?”

 

“Are we even in a relationship for you to react like that?”

 

“I’m sorry. I just watched this drama where a couple broke up because they’re not seeing each other.”

 

“But, I didn’t tell you something.”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Remember my promise on not getting sick while I’m here?”

 

“Yeah… Yah~! Did you got sick? Why didn’t you tell me about it? Are you okay? How’s your temperature?”

 

“Hey, I’m okay. Look I’m still alive.”

 

I thought he was just being dramatic when he suddenly pulled me for a tight hug. I cannot breathe on what he’s doing but this is the first time and a part of me enjoys it.

 

“Stop over reacting Mr. Song Mino. I didn’t dare to call you because I’m afraid that you will go here and your classes will be affected. I don’t want you to do that just because I’m not feeling well. But you got nothing to worry now, I’m okay and I’m more than okay to take the exam.”

 

“You should have at least told me about it.”

 

“I don’t want you to worry. And besides, I cannot afford to see you rushing in our house and let my classmates see your reaction. That’s pretty embarrassing.”

 

“You’ve been mean to me since we met.”

 

“You must know that I’m always kidding. I can’t hurt the person I love.”

 

We retract from the hug and we just stared at each other sincerely. His hand found my face and he caressed me gently. I thought it was romantic until he grabbed my cheeks and pinched it.”

 

“Aww~!”

 

“Look, you lost weight that I cannot feel any fat from your cheeks.”

 

“Get your hands off my cheeks~!”

 

“Just promise me one thing.”

 

“What is it?”

 

His face went dangerously close to mine and my eyes started to get bigger. Is he trying to kiss me here?

 

“Promise me that you’ll pass the exam…”

 

“I’m always saying that to you, what’s…”

 

“Wait, I’m not yet done. Promise me one thing. Promise me that you will still love me.”

 

“Why are you suddenly getting this romantically gross but I promise that to you. Now, set my cheeks free.”

 

After removing his hands on my cheeks, I lay my head on his shoulders and we just stayed there to enjoy the ambiance of the park.

 

“I love you.”

 

I was about to laugh because he quickly turned his head on his side to look at me, eyes almost popping out and face turning beet red.

 

“You look shocked.”

 

“Yeah, kinda.”

 

“You’re cute when you’re blushing.”

 

“But I will look cuter after this…”

 

He placed his thumb and index finger on my chin to push it up as it went closer on his face. I was about to close my eyes when we heard a camera flash with a grinning Nam Taehyun.

 

“I’ll just pretend that I didn’t saw that but I’m sorry for ruining your moment. And by the way Kim Jinwoo, if you think I will delete this photo then think again. Bye~”

 

He quickly ran away from us. I was about to get him when a pair of arms suddenly pulled me and I felt my lips landing on something smooth. I automatically closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 

“Just so you know, I love you too.”

 

P.S. This was inspired to what happened on me before taking the exam...  XD