Discovering

You and Me

One of the best feelings in life is discovering that you’re still appreciated by someone, regardless of how somebody else have made you feel unworthy.

                 

 

I was heading to my first class when I first saw her- I mean him. I almost mistook him for a girl because he looks so slim and his legs are gorgeous no other woman can beat it. His face looks so ethereal I thought I just died and an angel came to pick my soul. His lips are so kissable and he was muttering a few words that I didn’t understand because my eyes suddenly closed.

 

When I woke up, I thought I was really going to heaven because I saw him beside me. He was sitting while I’m lying on the hospital bed. I quickly stood up but my head hurts so bad and I just realized that it’s covered with a bandage, thank goodness he was quick to held my shoulders to prevent me from falling.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

His voice sounds so dear to me that I want to record it and use it as my alarm tone for me to wake up jovially in the morning.

 

“Why am I here?”

 

“A guy with his bicycle hit you and you lost consciousness.”

 

“And you brought me here?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Hyung, hyung, Professor Choi is looking for you.”

 

“I’m coming, Seunghoon. I need to go. I hope you’ll feel better later.”

 

“Wait, what is you…”

 

I wasn’t able to continue because he already left.

 

WHO ARE YOU?

 

 

A week passed and I saw him again, sitting on a bench while listening to music. I wanted to sit beside him and listen to whatever music he’s listening when that same guy appeared again. He seemed to be too close to you and for some reason, I felt a slight pain in my chest.

 

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?

 

Months passed and I always see him walking with that guy. He’s always smiling when we’re seeing each other by the hallway or the canteen. I should be happy but the stern face of that guy bothers me most of the time. I just wanted to know his name, to know his personality, to get closer to him, and to make him fall for me but it’s impossible because that guy is with him every single day.

 

I was busy staring at his beautiful face when I heard that guy’s voice again. But instead of getting annoyed, I was happy because I got to know his name.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung.”

 

“Jinwoo-hyung…”

 

Final exams are over and I’m with him again for our graduation party. We were all having a good time dancing when a small figure accidentally bumped into me. I got shocked when I saw his flushed face-maybe because of the amount of alcohol he drank that night. We were pushed closer to each other until my lips hit his ear. I had a hard time breathing and when I did that, I felt a hand grasping on my jacket tighter and a moan escaped from his lips.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung?”

 

I whispered on his ear and his hold on my jacket got even tighter.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung, are you okay?”

 

His grasp on my jacket loosened and he looked at me straight in the eyes. Our faces inched closer until our noses were touching. But the music got louder and the crowd got wilder, pushing him away from me. He disappeared in just a blink of an eye.

 

WHERE ARE YOU?

 

Another week passed and I saw him again wearing a black gown and cap. It was our graduation day and I was hoping that he’ll finally talk to me- and it didn’t happen. I already gave up and just smiled to everyone who congratulated me, I should be happy anyways. The program ended when someone grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside the hall. We were in the university garden and I almost gasped when I saw the culprit’s face.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung?”

 

“Song Mino..”

 

“Do you want to say something?”

 

Silence. Silence filled the place but the weird beating of my heart became louder. He’s still not talking and I’m getting more nervous. The frantic beating of my heart got louder when he suddenly touched my face and something soft landed on my lips. The butterflies in my stomach multiplied and my eyes shut close. My hands went on his waist as we continued kissing. After a few minutes, we broke from the kiss and I saw his blushing face. I used the rare opportunity to caress it and it was so smooth I wanted to kiss it everyday- if he will allow me to do so.

 

“I like you.”

 

Those words imprinted in my heart and I smiled like a child who just got his favorite candy. His face lightened up even more and him covering it with his own hands were not helping it. I slowly removed his hand on his face and intertwined it with mine. It fits perfectly and I will do everything to touch it every single minute. His big doe eyes looked at me prettily and he smiled shyly. We entered the hall again wearing our best smiles while holding our world.

 

I LIKE YOU TOO.

 

 

It’s been almost a year since we started dating and we started sharing an apartment that’s near to our workplace. It gave me an opportunity to know him even more. He loves watching dramas. Everytime that we’ll have a day-off, we will just spend the entire day watching every single drama on the television while cuddling or even eating. I will just get shock when I see him crying because someone from the drama died or a happy couple was developed.

 

The next thing is that he moves a lot while sleeping. We share a bed and there’re times that I will wake up with his feet pressing on my face or I have no blanket at all. I must be annoyed by it but his sweet kisses every morning will erase all of it.

 

The last and the quite unusual personality of Jinwoo is that he’s conservative. I know that he possesses a very innocent face but he doesn’t like it when I’m holding his hand or kissing him in public. At night, he always wears a long-sleeve shirt and pajamas that are getting into my nerves already because they’re hindering my Jinwoo’s smooth skin. I’ve made attempts but I always ended up with him getting angry or him not sleeping with me for a night.

 

DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?

 

We were invited on a company party and the CEO treated us with foods and drinks. Even though I’m a bit drunk already, I still kept an eye on Jinwoo who’s having fun with our co-workers. It’s past 2am when we arrived in our apartment and I trapped him on the wall the moment when the door shut. I kissed him fervently, holding his waist on my left hand and gripping his soft hair on the other. Our kiss went deeper as we entered our room. His moans are music to my ears and something is getting hard down there. He lay down on the bed with me hovering over him as I started to kiss his neck and jaw. But I was disturbed when the body underneath me suddenly shuddered. I quickly pulled away from him and sat on the bed.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“No, it’s okay. I understand. I know you’ve been waiting for this since we started dating but..”

 

“Do you love me Jinwoo?”

 

“Of course I love you. Why are you asking that?”

 

“Then why?”

 

Jinwoo faced me and held both of my hands as I looked at him in the eyes. His eyes are twinkling despite the darkness and I can see his worried face.

 

“What bothers you Jinwoo?”

 

“Back in high school, someone attempted to me. I was just walking in the hallway when a strong arm pulled me in a dark place. He started to touch my body and I’m already scared that I started screaming for help. He’s kissing my neck when the principal along with Seunghoon and Taehyun came to save me. I can still remember it and it’s driving me crazy.”

 

“Is that the reason why Seunghoon used to give me death glares before?”

 

“I think so. He just wanted to protect me that’s why we got closer. I’m sorry that I cannot give you what you want me to give.”

 

“No, it’s okay. I should’ve known it earlier. I’m so sorry.”

 

“But, I want to try it- with you.”

 

“You just told me that..”

 

My words were muffled by his lips. He went closer and sat on my lap.

 

“You love me and I love you and I think it’s the right time. I don’t want to remember my dark past anymore. I wanted to be with you.”

 

We kissed again, slowly yet lovingly. I hovered on top of him again as I started to his shirt. The cold air hitting his skin made him tremble and I got worried again.

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

“I know that you will not hurt me, right?”

 

He kissed me deep again. Now changing positions, he started to remove my clothes and grinded his hips on mine. His aroused expression made me harder and I touched his body, squeezing his muscles and pinching his s aroused him even more. It was such a sight to hold on.

 

The moment our bodies connected for the first time was the most unforgettable moment in my life. I entered him inch by inch and I worried again when I saw him tearing up. I wiped his tear with my thumb and he smiled, lowering his hips even more to welcome my length. As I started moving inside him, I saw the iest Kim Jinwoo that I’ve ever seen and it . His moans, almost turning to screams can be heard in our room along with our heavy breaths and we both came- contented smiles appeared on our faces.

 

“Thank you for waiting.”

 

Jinwoo said as we’re looking at the stars in the sky, wrapped in a blanket while I’m hugging him from the back. The post-coital made us relieved and our trust for each other grew even bigger. I’m thankful that I waited and trusted his decision because I wouldn’t be hugging him right now. I promise myself that I will treasure this. I will treasure him and love him until the day I die.