Weird

You and Me

 

My super-duper-mega late BIRTHDAY ONE-SHOT to my DEE unnie~!! The reason why I saw the MINWOO light aka the BE THE LIGHT FIC~!! Stay happy and beautiful and thank you for your advices, I really appreciate it~!!  ^^

 

 


 

 

“OMYGOSH, REI~!!”

 

Mino almost collapsed when he go out to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. While he was filling his glass with the cold drink, he got surprised when a pair of big eyes with a skinny tail and furless body was busily watching him. He almost loosened the grip on the glass but he calmed a little when he realized who that is.

 

“Now I know why the other members don’t want to go out of their room unless Jinwoo-hyung bought you to his room.”

 

He placed the empty glass on the counter and carried the cat to the mat hyung’s room. Jinwoo was peacefully sleeping when he entered and he placed the cat right beside him. He kissed Jinwoo’s forehead before leaving the room.

 

“Goodnight hyung.”

 

He went out of the room, still remembering Rei’s death glare when he kissed Jinwoo.

 

 

 

 

A month ago..

 

“Guys~!!”

 

Jinwoo was literally screaming when he got back in the dorm. The members quickly went out of their rooms to see what’s going on with their eldest hyung. Jinwoo is an introvert, doesn’t get mad, and doesn’t raise his voice, but today he almost broke the walls in their dorm and the members were a bit scared.

 

When they got out, they saw Jinwoo holding a cat on his arms and a ton of stuff was scattered on the floor.

 

“Is that a cat or a dog?”

 

Seungyoon’s queue made him receive a slap on his forehead by the maknae.

 

“That’s a cat Seungyoon-hyung. It’s a sphynx.”

 

“Sphynx?”

 

“Yeah. That breed is furless and looks skinny and it looks like it just got out from the Hunger Games and Apocalypse.”

 

“Seunghoon-ah~!”

 

“I’m sorry hyung. But seriously, I thought you love cute pets. Why did you have it?”

 

“I thought this is cute so I adopt it.”

 

“Cute?”

 

“Why are you like that Mino-yah? Look at his eyes, it’s so big just like mine.”

 

“Wait it’s a boy?”

 

“Yes and I’ll call him Rei from now on.”

 

“And what are that stuff?”

 

“Oh, these? These are the food and things that Rei needs to live here.”

 

“Also that sand?”

 

Seunghoon pointed out on a pack of sand-like stuff placed inside a half plastic box.

 

“It’s a litter box where Rei can pee and poop. Don’t worry it will not smell here.”

 

Jinwoo put down the cat and let it walk around the dorm. The members were still stunned- amazed at Jinwoo’s choice of pet but they find it weird at the same time. Seungyoon inched closer to Mino and whispered something.

 

“Jinwoo-hyung should stop talking to Seunghyun-hyung that much. Look..”

 

The rapper just stared blankly at the mat hyung. He maybe weird but that made him fall for him in a not platonic way.

 

Living with Taehyun’s cats, Mino is already accustomed on having cats following him to the kitchen, waking up with one of them occupying his entire bed and a lot of cat fur sticking on their clothes.

 

But Rei was weird..

 

He never realized that Rei is a non-human stalker-even better than those saseangs creeping on their seniors’ house. One time while he was inside the bathroom, he almost screamed when he saw Rei sitting on the sink while he’s being called by Mother Nature. Polly and Pally used to do that before but it freaks him out because Rei’s appearance is so different.

 

He also realized one thing..

 

“personal space” is not on Rei’s dictionary.

 

After having Rei, Mino can only have his ‘quality time’ to Jinwoo when they’re outside the dorm or travelling overseas. Jinwoo left Rei on his parents when they’re on tour. But when they’re just inside the dorm, Rei is literally glued to Jinwoo 24/7 and Mino can’t help but to get jealous. He’s so used of sleeping with Jinwoo on his arms but when Rei arrived, he has to endure those lonely and empty nights without his favorite blanket.

 

Bathing also became different. They’re used of showering together- scrubbing their backs that turned into an intense round of . Then they will wipe each other with towels and will come out hugging with a towel wrapped around their bodies. When Rei arrived, Jinwoo will enter the bathroom with him instead of Mino.

 

Little did he know that Jinwoo noticed his unusual silent behavior. Mino is a happy person, their human vitamin, the apple of his eye. But when he got Rei, Mino doesn’t talk to him that much and they spend lesser time together. He was thinking about it when he heard a knock on the door. He opened it, revealing their maknae who’s busily caressing Polly on his arms. Taehyun sat on his bed and placed Polly on the floor to play with Rei.

 

“Is something wrong with you and Mino-hyung?”

 

His question caught him off-guard. So they’re obvious?

 

“How did you notice?”

 

“Mino-hyung is so obvious when it comes to his feelings. Remember when he’s too obvious that he likes you? And now he’s also obvious on his jealousy to your cat.”

 

“What should I do Taehyunnie?”

 

“Teach him how to accept and love Rei. If he really loves you, he will also love the other things that you love.”

 

The next day..

 

Unexpectedly, Mino felt a soft creature beside him and he can’t help but to hug it. It reminds him of the past few days with a guy who usually sleep with him. He missed that feeling and he hugged it tighter. When he realized that it’s not a dream, he slowly opened his eyes and he saw that person he’s been missing- eyes tightly closed, eyelashes fluttering and lips forming a little ‘o’ and he smiled. He realized how much he missed the guy beside him. Minutes later, the guy woke up and he smiled even wider.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Good morning, my blanket.”

 

Mino kissed Jinwoo’s lips and a second later, he’s on top of his hyung. He looked at his deer eyes with such intense yet loving gaze that made the man under him shiver.

 

“I miss you.”

 

Jinwoo didn’t reply but instead he cupped the rapper’s face and kissed him ardently.

 

After recovering from their high, Mino and Jinwoo got out of the room, greeting the other members who are eating their breakfast already.

 

“Good morning hyung~! That was early.”

 

Jinwoo shyly smiled and just went to the kitchen to get some food. Mino who was left behind was interrogated by the remaining members- all looking at him leeringly.

 

“So how was it? Are you now okay?”

 

“You indeed had a good morning, right?”

 

“It’s weird to say this, but I miss your noise when you’re just alone inside you room. I’m so touched right now.”

 

“Aish~~ Why are you like this? You used to complain on our noises.”

 

“So.. are you going to bond more with Rei?”

 

“I think so. He’s making Jinwoo-hyung happy and I’m here to love everything that makes him better.”

 

A light touch stopped the conversation. When Mino looked down, he saw Rei smelling his right leg. He carried the cat and looked at its big eyes. Rei might be a bit creepy to others but Mino knows that there’s a reason why Jinwoo loves it so much.

 

A month later..

 

A loud Mino is a usual occurrence inside Winner’s dorm but his noise turned to screams as he entered inside. The members went out of their rooms and got shocked with Mino.

 

“Guys~!! Meet Johnny~!!”