Perfect Disguise

You and Me

“NO JIHO-HYUNG, DON’T DO THAT~!!!”

 

The thought of the staffs hearing me yell doesn’t come in my mind when Jiho-hyung told me again to meet this girl when I came back from Seoul. Seriously, he’s so desperate to find a girl for me when he himself doesn’t have one right now- well he used to but they broke up because of the fans and I don’t want that to happen on me. Besides, my eyes are already set for someone and I think my heart as well.

 

“Song Mino, you almost broke the glass from your yell. What happened?”

 

Seunghoon-hyung entered the dressing room and gave me a worried face. I’m thankful that he’s here to accompany me in Japan.

 

“It’s Jiho-hyung again.”

 

“What is it this time?”

 

“He’s planning weird for me again.”

 

“Like you meeting some random girl in a club in hopes for you to your pet inside her hole kind of thing?”

 

“Yeah and it’s getting on my nerves already. I rejected his offer for so many times.”

 

“Then why not find someone that will disguise as your girlfriend to stop Jiho from planning weird stuff?”

 

“Who will be that girl though? He knows my friends whether it be a man or woman.”

 

“Then we will find a new girl for you.”

 

“You know I’m awkward with strangers.”

 

“Don’t worry, I got you covered.”

 

Seunghoon-hyung left and I don’t know if I should be relieved or be nervous as hell. I’m no longer looking forward to Monday.

 

And the day is here…

 

We just arrived in the airport and I inhaled a huge amount of Korean air to savor this. I miss staying here in Seoul with my members and pets. But what’s weird here is Seunghoon-hyung keeps on texting someone that everytime I’ll try to take a peek on his phone he’ll dodge it and will ask me to stay away. Is this related to what we’ve talked about last Saturday? I think he really prepared for this.

 

“If you’re nervous on what will happen or who you’re going to meet later, you have nothing to worry. You’re in good hands. Now let’s get back in our dorm to rest and prepare our outfit for tonight”

 

When we got home, we were greeted by Taehyun who was feeding his cats. Seungyoon texted me that he’s in the studio recording but when I asked about Jinwoo-hyung…

 

“I don’t know where hyung is. He left early morning and said he’ll be back later.”

 

I was hoping that Jinwoo-hyung will welcome us when we got home and maybe I can ask him if I should follow Seunghoon-hyung or not. He’s the only person I can rely on when I have to deal with my problems. Not knowing what to do anymore, I decided to take a nap.

 

It was 6pm when I woke up from Seunghoon-hyung’s nagging on Haute and I went to pick an outfit that I’m going to wear for later. Then I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and Taehyun went out of his room wearing a red maxi dress and high heels. I got shocked and the thought of the girl that will disguise as my girlfriend for the night entered. So, Taehyun will be my savior for tonight?

 

“Why are you dressed like that?”

 

“I lost a bet over Donghyun and I have to wear this while we meet his friends.”

 

“So you’re not the person that Seunghoon-hyung is telling that will help me tonight?”

 

“Gross~! But I promised that you will enjoy. Just wait and see.”

 

Taehyun winked at me and left the dorm with a reminder to feed the cats before leaving.

 

At exactly 9pm, Seunghoon and Mino rode a car to reach the club where they will meet Jiho. Mino was looking hot with his leather jacket and black v-neck paired with ripped jeans and boots that he’s hoping no one will notice how nervous he is. Stopping in front of the club, Mino felt more nervous. He even thinks that it’s worse than when they’re waiting to announce who will be the winner in WIN before.

 

“Where is she hyung?”

 

“Just wait here, I need to pick up a call.”

 

Seunghoon-hyung went out and I was just thinking if I should’ve stayed at home, watch tv while the cats are sleeping on the couch but a silhouette catches my attention. Forgetting my hyung’s advice to stay, I decided to follow the shadow and I saw her. She’s wearing a mini black dress that’s showing too much legs and damn those legs are looking so smooth. She’s also wearing black high heels that pop her . She’s y as hell and I wouldn’t mind if she takes me somewhere. Then she swayed her wavy blond hair and I got to see her face. Her nose is so sharp but what captivates me are her eyes, they’re huge yet sparkling behind her fluttering eyelashes. I think she saw me and she went closer, I didn’t realized that she’s now beside me-her arm wrapped around my waist and is looking at me daringly.

 

“Hello. I’m Mino and you are?”

 

“Oh there you are Mino-yah.”

 

Seunghoon-hyung arrived with Jiho-hyung and I noticed how excited he looked when he saw a girl beside me. I take that as a cue to also put my arm on her waist.

 

“So Mino, this hot chic is your girl. Would you mind to tell me her name?”

 

“I’m Ji Young. Nice meeting you.”

 

“Well, I’m Jiho- call me Zico if you want. I hope my boy is taking good care of you.”

 

“Nothing to worry on that.”

 

“Now I know why Mino is rejecting my offers to meet some women, he’s seeing you.”

 

“Stop embarrassing me in front of her, Jiho-hyung.”

 

“Okay okay, it’s time for me to go elsewhere and leave you lovers here to have fun. Enjoy~!”

 

Jiho-hyung finally left and I’ve never been relieved in my entire life and I know she’s also relieved as well, judging on how she tightened her hold on me to which I didn’t mind. I don’t know why I suddenly became comfortable with her.

 

“You’re just in time Jiyoung-ah. Thank you for saving my bro.”

 

“Wait Seunghoon-hyung, so she’s the girl you’re talking to?”

 

“Well, surprise~! She looks hot right? I made the right choice for you.”

 

Seunghoon-hyung grinned on her and she laughed shyly while covering with her hand. I was about to talk to her when she pulled me and Seunghoon-hyung on a table and ordered a few drinks. We got a couple of beers and Jiyoung got herself some wine. It reminds me of Jinwoo-hyung as he always drink wine when he’s having a hard time or when he’s very happy. Seunghoon-hyung decided to leave us and talk to his friends. I thought it will be awkward but Jiyoung keeps on talking that I felt quite good.

 

“So I heard you just came back from Japan?”

 

“I just arrived a few hours ago.”

 

“It must be hard for you to travel back and forth then go here.”

 

“It’s quite hard but I need to unwind and I think this place is perfect. How about you? How did Seunghoon-hyung convince you to act as my girlfriend?”

 

“Well… He just keeps on insisting me to do it. I usually wake up around 1pm but today I left the house around 8am to prepare for this.”

 

“I appreciate your effort.”

 

“No, don’t be. I’m happy to help other people.”

 

“We’re talking for quite sometime yet you haven’t said anything about yourself.”

 

“Uhm…my family lives far from Seoul so I’m living here alone. I work as a model but I’m just starting.”

 

“I know how hard it is to live without your family.”

 

“Yeah, but it’s for them. I’m doing everything to make them better.”

 

We continued talking, not noticing that she drank the entire content of the wine and I emptied three cans of beer. I’m quite drunk and I’m thinking Jiyoung is also the same so I offered to drive her home.

 

“If you want, I will drive you home.”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“I can’t afford to see you go home alone and think if you’re safe or not.”

 

“If that’s the case then you can.”

 

She was the one who stood up and she almost fell if I didn’t catch her quickly. Her skin felt warm and she smelled so good.

 

“You okay?”

 

“I will never get used of wearing these for a long time.”

 

“You don’t have to. You’re beautiful with or without those.”

 

I held her waist while we wait for the car I asked for my manager to get. When he arrived, he gave me the key and told me to drive safe. I carefully led Jiyoung to the passenger seat and when she’s already good inside, I turned the engine on. She told me the address and the place is familiar so I drove and we arrived there in no time. I was about to get out when I felt her hand caressing my thigh slowly. It did something on me as she slowly went higher and almost touched my groin that big time.

 

“Jiyoung-ah~”

 

“Mino-yah~”

 

Her voice calling my name sounded like an angel and I kissed her right there, pushing my tongue inside and our tongues coiled on each other. Her hand suddenly d my junk and gently squeezed it.

 

“You’re .”

 

“It’s because of you.”

 

Looking at her eyes really reminds me of someone who also looks at me the same way. She also kinda looks like him and my crazy mind was hoping that she’s him but I know it will never happen. We got off the car and rode an elevator to reach her room. Upon the elevator closing, she also closed the distance between us and she started kissing me deep. It was crazy to do such act in this place but her eagerness makes me excited and thrilled so I kissed her back and started to knead my hands on her thighs. I thought she’s really familiar with this place because when the elevator door opened, she guided me to her room without breaking the kiss. When we reached her room, she fumbled for a minute to look for her keys but stops everytime I her neck and leave a purplish mark. It took a good couple of minutes before we got inside and I trapped her on the well then she quickly wrapped her legs on my waist. It gave me another chance to touch her smooth skin and kiss her swollen pink lips- which I did slowly. I thought my night will be awkward but now I’m here inside Jiyoung’s apartment and we’re getting there. We went in her room and I got a glimpse on her living room and some of her things look so familiar. When we got in her room, I carefully placed her on the bed and I was about to pick a - to which I hope she has in her nightstand. I glanced at her and she’s looking so beautiful that I wanted to mess her up when I blindly touched a photo frame and saw a picture of me and my members looking so happy in a park. Jinwoo-hyung took that picture and insisted on sharing it to us then realization hit me.

 

I slowly went back on Jiyoung and carefully observed her face. That nose, the kissable lips, and the sparkling deer-like eyes- she really looks like him! I thought I was just plain crazy that she reminds me of Jinwoo-hyung in many ways but she really is Jinwoo-hyung!

 

“Jinwoo-hyung…”

 

I can see the shock in his eyes and he just stared at me for a long time before caressing my face and bringing it closer to his, locking his lips on mine before I started to feel the shake and tears that’s flowing in his eyes.

 

“Sorry Mino-yah. I didn’t mean to fool you but I think this is the only way for me to say how much you mean to me. The moment Seunghoon told me about your problem with Jiho, I quickly volunteered to disguise because I want to see you looking at me lovingly and it happened. I was so happy because of that.”

 

“I thought I was crazy when I thought you are my Jinwoo-hyung but then I realized that you are my Jinwoo-hyung. I never been so relieved in my entire life and I never thought that kissing you will feel like I’m already in cloud nine. I thought it’s weird to fall in love with a stranger but I realized that I already fell in love with you for the longest time. I was stupid not to tell it to you but I’m afraid that you don’t like me and we will be awkward and…

 

“I love you Song Mino.”

 

“What did you say?”

 

“I said I love you. I love you so much Song Mino, I really do. So stop thinking about other things because you have me now and…”

 

I was so happy and I kissed him. The moonlight illuminates the room and I can still see how his eyes close everytime I touch and kiss his sensitive spots. I thought I was already in heaven when he started stripping his clothes in front of me and I helped him to remove everything.

 

“You look so ethereal.”

 

“You’re only saying that because I’m wearing a dress and a wig.”

 

“You look as beautiful with or without those but I still love how you look without that dress and just wearing a plain white shirt and jeans.”

 

He slowly smiled as he helped to take off my clothes that were gone in a minute. I hovered on top of him and looked at him with a genuine smile.

 

“I never thought that we will reach this point. I love you Kim Jinwoo.”

 

The sun is threatening to rise as well as the passion building our insides and we can’t wait to hold each other and make love for the first time.

 

I know it’s late in the morning but the warmth from the person beside me gives me reason to stay with him and cuddle him tight. I opened my eyes and a huge pair of eyes greeted me and his lips locked on mine. The past week has been tough but it all vanished because of him.

 

“Good morning.”

 

“Good morning beautiful.”

 

He got off the bed and went to the balcony to take some morning air. I quickly joined him as I wrapped him inside the blanket. Who would’ve thought that I’ll be hugging him this tight while enjoying the cool breeze of air on a morning?

 

“No wonder this place is familiar. I remember when you told me you bought an apartment and it made me sad because you will not stay in our dorm anymore but now I’m happy because I can have you on my own, without any of our members and pets.”

 

“I bought this place thinking of you and how can we enjoy our stay here during breaks or holidays. I’m happy that my fantasy turned into reality.”

 

“We’ll make more memories together now- or maybe after the tour. Thank you for saving me on Jiho-hyung. Aside from being saved from him, I now have a very beautiful boyfriend. I love you so much Jinwoo.”

 

“Stop calling me beautiful, you’re making me flustered.”

 

“I will never stop calling you beautiful just like how I will not stop from saying how much I love you. But promise me not to wear any girl outfits anymore. You’re only allowed to wear those when it’s just the two of us, is that clear?”

 

“Yeah.”

 


 

PS Pardon my embarrasing attempt on writing , I'm such a fail when it comes to that~~  XD