Life-Changing

You and Me

I’m gonna give this a try.

 

MINWOO with BABY~!

 

But it’s not MPREG. I just wanted to experiment on this.

 


 

 

“You gotta be in the NOW to create and experience the WOW.”

-Steve Maraboli

 

 

Being an artist is such a difficult task but all the hardwork is worth it, especially if you see that people likes your craft.

 

 

After a very busy comeback along with their first world tour, Winner finally landed to Seoul. The boys missed the fresh Korean air and they cannot wait to get back in their dorm to rest. When they reached their dorm, the boys hurriedly went straight to their rooms to sleep. But a certain person is missing inside the shared room with the nagging leader.

 

 

A few steps away, the other room was closed already but there’re stifled noises that can be heard once you touch your ears with the door.

 

 

Kim Jinwoo was in all fours while Mino continued pounding inside him. It’s been a month since they last do it since they’re travelling and now they’re making up to the times they’ve lost. Heavy pants and groans can be heard within the confines of the room but no one cared as they’re reaching their peak. A few moans and the two finally reached it. After lying down, the couple tried to normalize their breathe before they snuggled close to each other- arms and legs tangled.

 

 

“So Kim Jinwoo, what are your plans after the tour?”

 

 

“I still don’t know.”

 

 

“We have two weeks of rest before we go back to YG and work for our next album. How about just staying here?”

 

 

“That’s a good idea. Will the maknaes and Seunghoon-ah leave?”

 

 

“The maknaes and Seunghoon-hyung will go back to their hometowns.”

 

 

“It means that we have the entire dorm for the two of us this coming week?”

 

 

“And you know what it means, right?”

 

 

“You’re such a ert, Song Mino.”

 

 

“I just miss you, my Jinu-sang. It’s been a week since we last do this.”

 

 

“I miss you too, my Mino-kun.”

 

 

The couple drifted off to sleep after a few talks.

 

 

Two days passed and Jinwoo and Mino were the only persons in the dorm since the trio left this early morning. Each day gone by so fast as the couple spend the rest of the day composing music and lyrics. In the evening, they will just chill inside their favorite café or will just cuddle in either Mino or Jinwoo’s room.

 

 

One day, after a steamy morning make-out session, the couple was about to go out and work in the studio when they heard a crying sound in front of their dorm. After contemplating on whether they will go or not, they’ve decided to open the door and what they saw surprised them.

 

 

A giant basket was in front of their dorm’s door, with a baby in it-wrapped in a white blanket. The baby started crying louder when the door opened and Mino and Jinwoo decided to carry the baby back inside.

 

 

After Jinwoo mixed the milk which he found in their fridge, he carried the baby and fed it. Mino was just staring at his boyfriend and to the baby.

 

 

“Whoever left a baby in front of our dorm?”

 

 

“Ssh, lower down your voice Mino-yah. He’s no longer crying. I guess he’s hungry.”

 

 

“How did you find out that it’s a boy?”

 

 

“He’s wearing a blue bracelet, look.”

 

 

“How dare his parents left him there alone? Do they have conscience to do that?”

 

 

“You need to calm down Mino-yah. But this baby somehow looked like you, look at his eyes.”

 

 

Mino came closer and examined the baby’s face. He giggled when he saw that they got the same eyes.

 

 

“And he also looks like you. Look at those nose and lips.”

 

 

Jinwoo looked at the baby and laughed when he realized that Mino was right.

 

 

“This baby looks like us. We can just pretend that we really own this.”

 

 

“You’re such a pabo, how can we have a baby for real?”

 

 

“I’ve researched that men also have a little chance of getting pregnant since we also have some of the female organs and vice versa. Who knows?”

 

 

“Seriously, Song Mino?”

 

 

“But we need to name him. What could be his name?”

 

 

“How about Minwoo?”

 

 

“Minwoo, you mean our OTP name?”

 

 

“Yeah, it’s important for me because our fans named it for us.”

 

 

“Okay, he will be Minwoo.”

 

 

The couple smiled as they lay the baby to the couch. But the baby was still awake and was about to cry. They panicked as they picked up the baby again.

 

 

“Why is he crying again? He already drank his milk.”

 

 

“I don’t know. What are we going to do?”

 

 

Jinwoo was thinking as Mino carried the baby.

 

 

“Wait.”

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

“I’ve read that after taking their milk, the parents must let the baby burp.”

 

 

“Burp? How can we do that?”

 

 

Jinwoo was trying to recall the book that he read before and a light bulb appeared mentally on his image.

 

 

“Wait, let me have the baby again.”

 

 

Mino passed the baby back to Jinwoo as the latter started patting the baby’s back- not too hard to hurt him. After several pats, Jinwoo heard a little burp and they both sighed with relief.

 

 

“That was close.”

 

 

“Look, he’s sleepy already.”

 

 

The baby’s eyes started to close gently that made Mino and Jinwoo happier.

 

 

“But, are we going to left Minwoo here?”

 

 

The couple stared at each other for a minute thinking if they can just leave the baby in the dorm or not.

 

 

“We need to bring him to work.”

 

 

“Are you sure?”

 

 

“We have no choice. Besides, we don’t know what may happen to Minwoo if we left him alone here.”

 

 

The couple left the dorm with Minwoo who is sleeping peacefully. Mino drove a bit slow in order to not wake up the sleeping baby on Jinwoo’s arms. He smiled at the sight, he never imagined that a baby will come to their lives but he’s thankful because they look so perfect together. If the baby’s parents will not come back, Mino was determined to legally adopt the baby.

 

 

When they arrived in front of YG, the staffs started to look at them and their eyes trailed down to the baby wrapped in white blankets. They went to the studio and almost the entire staff eyed the baby curiously. Upon settling themselves inside, they saw G-Dragon who was also composing the song for his solo album. His track of thoughts stopped when he saw Mino and Jinwoo carrying something.

 

 

“Oh, what is that?”

 

 

Jiyong stood up from his chair and gasped when he saw the baby underneath the blanket. His lips formed a crescent shape as he gently caressed the baby’s head.

 

 

“Is he your sister’s baby, Jinwoo-yah?”

 

 

“No hyung. We saw this baby in front of our dorm this morning.”

 

 

“You mean, he was alone?”

 

 

“Yeah, so we’ve decided to take care of him. His name is Minwoo.”

 

 

“Minwoo? What a cute name.”

 

 

Jiyong carefully carried the baby and thankfully the baby didn’t wake up. Jinwoo and Mino were just standing there, smiling while Minwoo’s in Jiyong’s arms. Jiyong looked at them and he saw how happy they were.

 

 

“You seriously look like a mother and father who are watching their baby.”

 

 

Jinwoo and Mino blushed.

 

 

“But, are the baby’s things prepared?”

 

 

The coupled stared blankly at Jiyong- a sign that means NO.

 

 

“You should buy all the baby’s needs. Use our boss’ credit card for that.”

 

 

“What did I heard about you using my credit card again, Kwon Jiyong?”

 

 

The trio was shocked to see Yang Hyun Suk entering the studio. He automatically glued his eyes on the baby.

 

 

“I’ve heard from the staffs that you Jinwoo and Mino have a baby.”

 

 

“Sajang-nim..”

 

 

“Where did you find him?”

 

 

“He was left in our doorstep this morning, Sajang-nim.”

 

 

“Hyung, they don’t have any things for the baby.”

 

 

YG’s eyes almost popped out but his gaze turned soft once again when he saw Minwoo snuggled more to Jiyong.

 

 

“Okay, you can buy his necessities. Just make sure you will not buy a house.”

 

 

“Yes, thank you.”

 

 

Jinwoo and Mino left the studio with Minwoo and saw Tablo and Hyejung walking out of his office. The two greeted the married couple but their eyes lingered on the baby.

 

 

“Wow, you have a baby.”

 

 

“Yeah hyung. We’re on our way to buy his stuff.”

 

 

“So it is a boy?”

 

 

“Yes noona.”

 

 

“Can I just keep him here while you buy his things?”

 

 

“Hyejung.”

 

 

“I miss carrying a baby and Haru already grew up. Please?”

 

 

“Okay.”

 

 

Jinwoo handled Minwoo carefully to Hyejung and the latter giggled when she saw the baby.

 

 

“His name is..”

 

 

“Minwoo, noona.”

 

 

“Okay, Minwoo will be in our care while you’re busy. If you want to ask something, just text me or Tablo, okay?”

 

 

“Thank you. We need to go now.”

 

 

The couple left and headed to the nearest shopping mall. They strode their way to the babies’ section of the department store and started to choose Minwoo’s things. Hyejung texted them the things that they needed. In the past few hours, Mino and Jinwoo became bus picking.

 

 

They bought first the baby’s clothes. They made sure that it suits the baby and is smooth to the skin, they picked a lot of clothes-sleepwear, pajamas, shirts, shorts, socks, hats and mittens, and proceeded to the next area.

 

 

They arrived in a baby’s bedding section and chose the crib and its beddings. Like in the clothing area, they made sure that the materials are soft, comfortable, and will not hurt the baby easily. They also bought a carrier so that they can bring Minwoo to any place with much ease.

 

 

The last target was to buy the baby’s food and hygiene stuff. After picking a few cans of milk and bags of diapers, they bought the other needs like pacifier, toothbrush, toothpaste, and baby bottles. Jinwoo decided to also buy stuff like audio books, cd’s, plush toys, and wall decorations.

 

 

It’s past 5pm when they come out of the mall, both hands are full of Minwoo’s things. After picking up Minwoo from YG, they drove back to the dorm and excitedly pull out the things they’ve bought. After bickering on which room they will put everything, they’ve decided to place the beddings and clothes on Mino’s room while the books and other entertaining materials will be on the living room. Mino busied himself on building the crib while Jinwoo placed the stickers on the wall while Minwoo was sleeping on the couch.

 

 

After an hour, the dorm was adorned with cute animal wall stickers, books and cd’s beside the tv while Mino’s room instantly turned into a nursery as the crib and the clothes were placed neatly. The couple hugged each other, being proud if their work.

 

 

Minwoo woke up just in time for dinner and they’re now on the dining room, with the couple eating and Minwoo drinking milk. They tried feeding Minwoo some soft biscuits and were happy when the baby ate it.

 

 

When it’s time to clean up, they’ve decided to take a shower with Minwoo. The bathtub was full of bubbles as Jinwoo gently scrubed the baby’s body while Mino massaged his arms and shoulders.

 

 

When they’re all dry, Jinwoo played a soothing music while carrying Minwoo. Mino was busy taking pictures of him and Jinwoo with Minwoo. With the look at it, they look like a perfect family living peacefully and happily altogether. For a while, Mino and Jinwoo forgot all the exhaustion they felt after the tour. They even forgot the social life that the have-the outside dates, the club hopping, parties and became too focused on Minwoo.

 

 

As a saying goes, one’s life may change because of a single reason. Minwoo came to their lives unexpectedly and they welcomed the baby without thinking of the negative consequences that can happen. They’re now looking forward to wake up happily in the morning and sleep with a smile stuck on their faces at night. They may be weird, but they hope that they can adopt the child and live happily with him.

 

 

A week passed, Seunghoon, Seungyoon, and Taehyun were on their way back to their dorm. When they opened the door, they got stunned with all the baby things on the living room. When the trio looked in the kitchen, they saw Mino and Jinwoo with a baby while preparing their breakfast. It’s the couple’s turn to get shock as they saw the members who were staring back at them with mouths agape.

 

 

“Uhm, hello?”

 

 

Jinwoo muttered while the shock on the trio’s face was still not fading.