Surprising

You and Me

 

HELLO~!!

My short oneshot for our resident deer, the pretty vocalist, and Minwoo’s other half. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JINWOO~!!! We love you so much and I know Mino loves you even more~!!  XD

 


 

 

“Love is someone who’s always coming up with little surprises.”

 

 

“25?? 26??”

 

Mino is so confused on when will he surprise Jinwoo for his birthday.. They’re still in Japan but they’ll go back to Korea tomorrow for the Chuseok celebration.

 

After their radio guesting, Mino asked Seungyoon if they can kill some time outside while he talks to the other two members. After Seungyoon and Jinwoo left, Mino pushed the remaining two inside his room.

 

“I need your help.”

 

“What is it Mino-yah?”

 

“You know that Jinwoo-hyung’s birthday is coming right?”

 

“We know it. And thankfully you know it because you tend to forget every single thing Mino-hyung.”

 

“Of course I know it. It’s his special day and he is special to me.”

 

Taehyun just roll his eyes with the sudden cheesy line from Mino.

 

“So what’s your plan?”

 

“And that’s my problem. I don’t know what I will give him.”

 

“Thankfully you have plans on giving something Mino-hyung. I remember when you said last year that you won’t buy him any gift because you’re enough on him and that’s the worst pick-up line I heard from you.”

 

 

“Taehyunnie..”

 

“But we’re going back to Seoul tomorrow. How about surprising him there?”

 

“Or maybe tonight, hyung? Aish, Jinwoo-hyung’s birthday also confuses me!”

 

“Me too.”

 

“But we always celebrate it on the 26th so we must stick to it.”

 

After deciding for the date, the only problem now for Mino is the gift.

 

“Now, I have to think of a gift. We all promised that we will never give something on our birthdays but I know that you have something for Jinwoo-hyung.”

 

“Of course Mino-yah.”

 

“How about chocopies again?”

 

“We already did that two years ago Taehyun-ah.”

 

“How about you surprise him with balloons inside his room?”

 

“Seriously Seunghoon-hyung? Jinwoo-hyung is not a girl!”

 

“It’s better compared to your chocopie Taehyunnie.”

 

Despite the ongoing discussion between the two, Mino smiled.

 

It’s past 12 midnight but Mino is still on his laptop, researching some details for his surprise gift. He then picksed his phone and dialed a number.

 

“We need it to be done before he arrives, okay? Thank you so much hyung!”

 

Mino closed his laptop and sleep with a smile on his face.

 

The following day..

 

Winner is already in the airport for their departure to Seoul. They’re already used of waking up early for early flights. Jinwoo keeps on smiling even though he’s wearing a face mask and Mino can’t help but to smile as well. It’s Jinwoo’s smile that makes him fall in love for the vocalist. Mino checks his phone and a message arrive that make him smile even more.

 

“We’re preparing now Mino-yah. ^^”

 

After a tiring flight, Winner arrived in Seoul. Fans welcomed them and also gave gifts to Jinwoo. They pay a visit in YG to talk for their upcoming plans. After the talk, Yang Minsuk treats them dinner in a restaurant. He also gave something to Jinwoo since it’s his birthday.

 

“Happy birthday Jinwoo-yah and I hope you’ll enjoy the rest of the day.”

 

Yang Minsuk glanced at Mino and winked at him. Mino tried to control his laughter.

 

After dinner, Winner went back to YG to practice some songs except Jinwoo. The mat hyung got curious as he entered the black van that will drive him back home. Little did he know that another black van has left the building earlier.

 

Jinwoo heaved a sigh of relief when he got home. He misses their dorm so much while they’re touring in Japan. He was about to enter his room when a gray balloon was floating inside the living room. He picked it up and saw a note on its string.

 

“Turn left and open the door”

 

Jinwoo’s curiosity kicks in so he turned left- that led him to his room- and opened the door carefully.

 

Jinwoo got shocked when he saw more balloons hanging inside his room, even though it’s dark he can still see it. He the lights and saw gray balloons floating- with his pictures attached to the strings. He smiled when he saw a picture of himself while eating, walking, and even while sleeping. He was too busy looking at his pictures that he didn’t notice someone creeping from his back.

 

“Happy birthday Jinwoo-hyung.”

 

The whisper sent shivers to Jinwoo’s body as he faced the person who’s holding a tower of chocopies.

 

“Thank you Mino-yah. You shouldn’t have done this.”

 

Jinwoo intertwined his hand with Mino’s as he wished and blew the candles on his cake.

 

“You deserve this Jinwoo-hyung because you deserve everything in this world and your smile is enough to make me happy.”

 

Mino put down the cake and held Jinwoo’s hands.

 

“We’ll be together even if you reach sixty years old. Even though you’ll have wrinkles, I will still love you because you a special to me. I love you Jinwoo-hyung.”

 

He cupped jinwoo’s face and gave him a soft kiss.

 

“Thank you Mino-yah, I love you too.”

 

Jinwoo pulled him closer and their kiss got deeper when a camera flash surprised them.

 

“Busted~!”

 

Mino and Jinwoo quickly separate when they saw the members and Yang Minsuk grinning from ear to ear.

 

“Happy birthday Kim Jinwoo, let’s celebrate~!”

 

Mino and Jinwoo went outside the room and they were greeted by their managers, BigBang, 2ne1, the staffs, and foods and drinks flooding the entire place. They celebrated and danced all night. Jinwoo was so happy. He may be growing older but he’s getting happier- with s, fans, seniors, and a certain rapper who’s hugging him by the waist tightly.