Courageous

You and Me

HELLO~!!  ^^

 

I’m back from the typhoon, I’m thankful that nothing bad happened and our place was not flooded. But the other areas were devastated and I feel sad. I hope they can recover soon. Please pray~!!

 

And is it true (yes, okey dokey yo) that Winner is coming back? Next month aka my special month? What is air? What is money?  TT.TT

 

But seriously, where’s WINNER atm??

 

P.S. I was itching to post this on LiveJournal instead but the instructions were too long and my ability to understand English for the day is quite limited.. XD  sorry SHERMA but I’ll try posting next time..

 


 

 

“Because of a great love, one is courageous.”

-Lao Tzu

 

“Jinwoo-hyung, please stop snoring.”

 

Jinwoo rolled his eyes for the nth time as he watched the first episode of Winner TV for the nth time as well. He closed his laptop and lay on his bed as he stared blankly at the ceiling of their dorm.

 

“How dare he to mention on national tv that I should stop snoring if he himself is sleep talking?”

 

It all started one night when he accidentally entered Mino’s room to check if he’s sleeping. When SMTM starts, Mino got insomnia because of the pressure on the show and that caused him to have sleepless nights. Jinwoo, as the kind mat hyung he is, always checks Mino if he gets proper sleep. As he visited Mino’s room, he heard murmurs.

 

“Is that a ghost?”

 

Jinwoo’s cat persona kicks in as he inched closer to the rapper and realization hit him when those murmurs came from Mino himself.

 

“Hyung..hyung..”

 

“Is he calling me or Seunghoon?”

 

“Hyung..Jin…zzzz”

 

Jinwoo went out and entered his room.

 

“Why is he calling me on his sleep?”

 

He doesn’t know if he also got insomnia or not, because he didn’t get much sleep that night.

 

When he got up the next day, he went straight to the kitchen to see a tan-skinned rapper whose busy eating his chocolate pudding.

 

“Mino-yah~!”

 

Mino got shocked and raised his hands, as if he’s giving up- mouth a spoon and chocolate all over his lips. Jinwoo’s trying not to laugh but ended up laughing anyways. He went closer to the rapper and wiped his lips with his hands.

 

“You’re such a messy eater, Mino-yah.”

 

Jinwoo continued wiping Mino’s lips, unaware that the rapper looks stiff and his gaze follows his hyung’s fingers. The next thing made things to Mino’s mind- Jinwoo the chocolate on his fingers in a seductive way or maybe it’s only on Mino’s mind that it’s y-looking. He swallowed the lump forming on his throat and he tried to cover the forming lump on his lower body. He slowly walked out of the kitchen, trying to get unnoticed by his hyung.

 

“Mino-yah?”

 

Mino’s steps were halted when he heard his hyung’s serious voice.

 

“I’m so sorry hyung, I ate you pudding without telling you. I’m just a little hungry and wanted to eat something sweet then I saw your pudding resting inside the fridge. I was tempted and I got it out then..”

 

“Mino-yah, are you sleep talking last night?”

 

“Hyung?”

 

“I heard you talking last night. I’m just curious.”

 

“How did you know? Are you inside my room last night?”

 

Jinwoo suddenly blush and started to walk away from Mino.

 

“Uhm..no. I just happened to pass by your room and the door was open and then I heard your voice. But I need to go, I’m being called in YG. Bye~!”

 

Jinwoo went outside, leaving a curious Mino. As he got out of the door, Jinwoo heaved a deep sigh.

 

“Phew~! That was close.”

 

 

A week after..

 

Mino found himself with the other members sitting on a corner while Jinwoo is getting ready. They’re on the set of ‘Flame’ and the plot of the mini-movie fascinates him. It’s about the story of two vampire brothers and Mino’s itching to meet the other vampire. A silhouette appeared in front of them and they saw a guy wearing a red coat with a crucifix on his neck. They stand up and bow to the guy.

 

“Hello, I’m Yamato Kohta. Nice to meet you~!”

 

The members talked a bit to Yamato. He looks like a vampire, Mino thought to himself. He’s also good looking and maybe he’ll look better with Jinwoo. Mino’s heart started to crumble on the thoughts and if he’s not coward enough, he would have confessed to the mat hyung way back ago.

 

Jinwoo went out and Mino was completely stunned with how he looks. Jinwoo is wearing a red coat, hair in an up-do style and is wearing a pair of blue contact lenses. His pale skin turned paler, thanks to the make-up stylist and Mino was mesmerized. If Jinwoo is really a vampire, he would gladly offer his neck to his blood off. He was too stunned to notice a man coming closer to him.

 

“Mino-yah.”

 

A poke on his cheek caused Mino to go back to reality and he almost gasped when he saw Jinwoo’s face right in front of him.

 

“Hyung..”

 

“Do I look good?”

 

“You’re beautiful.”

 

“What?”

 

“I mean.. you look good Jinwoo-hyung.”

 

“Thanks. I need to go, we have to start the shoot.”



“Okay hyung, fighting~!!”

 

“Thank you~!”

 

Jinwoo left and Mino’s stare just followed him. Jinwoo is so beautiful for Mino and his feelings just grew deeper. He stared blankly at the door where he last saw Jinwoo, unaware of the stares that s were giving to him.

 

“Paging Song Minho, if you’re still on this planet please press Seungyoon’s forehead..toot..toot..”

 

Seunghoon and the maknae line just keep on giggling, enjoying Mino’s stunned expression.

 

Mino realized that visiting Jinwoo on the set was the worst decision of his life. He keeps on sulking as he saw Jinwoo and Yamato’s scenes. Even though they only portray a role of brothers, Mino keeps on getting jealous. On a scale of one to ten, Mino’s jealousy is as high as BigBang’s songs peaking on the Melon roof. He’s trying to goof around with the other members but seeing Jinwoo with Yamato is breaking his heart.

 

“If ever they decided to go out, I will shave my hair again.”

 

His whisper was noticed by the dancing machine and he grinned to the jealous rapper.

 

“It’s okay if you shave your head again, Jinwoo-hyung will still love you.”

 

“You’re just saying that to comfort me hyung.”

 

“I don’t know if you’re just an idiot or you’re really an idiot because he does. Jinwoo-hyung loves you as much as you love him so better confess those feelings before he gets closer to Yamato. Besides, I don’t want to see your potato head again.”

 

As long as he wanted to believe in Seunghoon’s words, his mind is saying otherwise. He wanted to confess but his heart says the opposite. He’s been confused with his feelings and if meeting Yamato is a test for that, then he needs to find it out. And maybe after that, he’ll be ready- or maybe not.

 

The sun is already rising and Mino’s patience was about to break down. There was a photo where Jinwoo has to lean his head on Yamato’s shoulders. His eyes were focused on the two as JB’s That Should Be Me suddenly played on his phone. He pouted for so many times already and the other members seem to enjoy Mino’s face.

 

“Do you think after this, Mino-ssi will finally confess to Jinwoo-hyung?”

 

“I don’t know Seungyoonie, but I think we’re getting there. Look at his face, he’s not happy at all.”

 

“If nothing happens, I will kick your asses because it’s your fault that we’re here.”

 

“I know Taehyunnie. But we must wait, like how our fans wait for our comeback.”

 

“I can already imagine That Should Be Me playing on his phone right now, and he’s also thinking that it should be him and not Yamato. This is fun.”

 

The shoot ended at 9am and everyone was tired from staying awake all night. The members entered the van and one by one dozed off to sleep.

 

Except for one guy.

 

Mino’s heartbeat is getting faster as Jinwoo is sitting beside him. He stared on the car window as he tried to distract himself when Jinwoo’s head hit his shoulder. His eyes widened and his body got stiff again. He slowly turned and saw Jinwoo who’s peacefully sleeping, his eyelashes fluttering and his pink luscious lips slightly open releasing tiny snores. It reminded him of the scene with Yamato and his heart is happily dancing right now. Jinwoo’s head started moving and it landed on his lap. If Mino’s eyes can get any wider, then it happened. He carefully caressed his fluffy hair and he keeps doing so until they reached their dorm. To not disturb his hyung’s much deserve sleep, Mino carried him bridal style to his room.

 

When they reached their destination, Mino has successfully lay Jinwoo on his bed but to his surprise Jinwoo hugged him closer-not letting him go. Mino was trying to loosen Jinwoo’s grip from him but it tightened and he gave up, hugging his hyung back as he hit the soft mattress and dreamland started to visit him.

 

It’s past 4pm when Jinwoo opened his eyes. His eyes widened when he saw Mino beside him, sleeping tightly. He unconsciously smiled and was about to stand up when he heard Mino sleep talking again. This time, he wanted to make sure that he’s hearing everything so he nestled beside Mino-all focused as he’s trying to decipher the rapper’s murmurs.

 

“Hyung…I hate you! You and Yamato..sshhhh.”

 

“Is he dreaming again? And why Yamato has to be there?”

 

Jinwoo stayed motionless as he listened to Mino.

 

“I love you..”

 

“And now he’s dreaming that he’s confessing to someone?”

 

“Jinwoo-hyung..”

 

“Why me? Again?”

 

“I love you Jinwoo-hyung..zzzz.”

 

Jinwoo almost popped his eyes off and his mouth formed an ‘o’ to what he heard. Is it real? Is it real? Is he saying I love you to him?

 

“Is that right? Did he say that he loves me? On his dream?”

 

“Hyung..”

 

“Is he sleep talking again? What?”

 

He was shocked to see Mino and their eyes met. For a second they melt each other with their stares.

 

“Mino-yah?”

 

“Hyung?”

 

“You’re sleep talking again.”

 

“Huh? What did I say?”

 

“Uhm.. I don’t know how to start this though.”

 

“Is it embarrassing?”

 

“No, I heard nothing. I need to go to the kitchen.”

 

Jinwoo was about to leave when Mino pushed him back on the bed. With Mino topping him, Jinwoo became nervous.

 

“Hyung, please tell me. What did I talk about?”

 

“You..you said that you love..me.”

 

“I said that?”

 

Jinwoo managed to escape Mino and he finally stood up. Embarrassed with what he said, Jinwoo quickened his steps to the door.

 

“I was just kidding Mino-yah. You’re just murmuring and..”

 

“What if I told you that I really love you?”

 

Jinwoo faced Mino as the younger walked towards him until his back hit the door and Mino trapping him with his arms.

 

“What are you saying?”

 

“I said I love you.”

 

“What?”

 

“I love you Jinwoo-hyung.”
 

“Are you sure? Because..”

 

The world stopped for Jinwoo as he felt Mino’s lips on his. His mind is on a haze but it didn’t stop him from kissing the younger man back. After almost a minute, they broke up from the kiss.

 

“Because what hyung?”

 

“What because?”

 

“You’re saying something awhile ago, hyung.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

“What? I’m not talking about that.”

 

“Then what?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Just say it to me.”

 

“Say what?”

 

“That you also love me?”

 

Jinwoo’s eyes are looking everywhere except Mino’s. He lowered his head as he spoke again to the waiting rapper.

 

“I..I..”

 

“What?”

 

“I HATE YOU~!”

 

It’s Mino’s turn to get shock. He was not expecting those words coming from his hyung.

 

“Why? Have I done something bad?”

 

“I hate you Song Mino~! All these years, I’m trying to hide my feelings for you but you’re the one who initiates everything and then you’ll avoid me when I’m initiating it! If it’s not for your sleep talking, I would’ve known that you also feel something for me and that I’m not suffering from unrequited love. But I’ve been waiting for that day you’ll confess but it didn’t happened. I’ll thank your sleep talking for the second time as I finally learn that you really love me and I’ll be forever thankful to your sleep talking because I’m telling you that I also love you and wanted you to stay with me for life.”

 

Mino started to laugh and it’s getting on Jinwoo’s nerves already.

 

“Why are you laughing Song Mino? Do you think I’m just joking? Then I’ll tell you that I’m serious, that I love you and I don’t care if you don’t really love me.”

 

“I already told you I love you.”

 

Mino hugged Jinwoo. They embraced each other like koala bears, it was silent yet they’re both happy. Now that everything’s settled, it’s the beginning of something exciting for the new couple.

 

“Mino-yah?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“You mentioned Yamato on your sleep talk.”

 

“Oh, never mind that. What matters the most is that I have you now.”

 

“Cheesy~!”