Ch. 2

Living From a Rose

Yo Seob's POV

I got 1st place again. I jumped up and down."Beat that losers!"

They all glared at me."Losers?!?!"They all shout.

Soon, I was in a headlock by Junhyung and being tickled by all of them.

"Y-ya!"I screamed. Suddenly, I spotted Ji Hyo with a cup watching us in curiosity. I freed myself from them, running up to her."I thought you weren't thirsty."

No one spoke. We were waiting for her response.

"Ya, Yo Seob. Stop questioning my sister,"Doo Joon say, getting in between us.

I saw Ji Hyo mouthed,"Gomawo,"to Doo Joon, who nodded. She raced upstairs.

"Guys, I think it's getting late. You guys should go home,"Doo Joon suddenly says.

"Arraseo,"we mumbled.

Doo Joon's POV

Only Hyunseung stayed back since he knows about Ji Hyo's problem.

"They're going to get suspicious, hyung,"Hyunseung says, cleaning the living room.

"Are they gone?"Ji Hyo asked, holding her rose in the vase. She looked at Hyunseung.

"I-I'll get out if you want."He was about to head towards the door.

"No. You can stay,"she quietly says.

Hyunseung resumed to cleaning.

Ji Hyo's POV

Doo Joon left to go take out the trash. Hyunseung and I were sitting on the couch. I didn't know what he was doing because I focused on drawing a rose.

I sighed from the awkward silence. I started off the conversation."Seeing you guys having fun and laughing, you're lucky. You know that, right, Hyunseung-shi?"

"Um, how exactly?"

I set my pencil down."You're normal, living your daily lives as a regular human being."

He laughed."I don't think I'm normal. People call me 4-D ish. I'm very weird. You can go ask your oppa and the others."He changed the topic."So, how's your rose life?"

"It's fine, but I'm going to have to start school tomorrow. I'm okay with me being quiet and all, but I'm not sure who'll take care of my rose, since Doo Joon oppa is going to his last year of high school. Then, he'll be off to college."

"Who took care of your rose last time?"He asked.

"Oh, I did. I missed a lot of school days. Now, he's making me go, unless something happens to me."I sighed.

"I'll ask my parents to take care of it."

"Don't your parents have to work, Hyunseung-shi?"

"Come on, it's your life. They'll take care of it. Trust me."I nodded.

It's been a long time since I believed in someone other than Doo Joon.

 

I woke up early in the morning to give my rose to Hyunseung's parents. I came back to my house to prepare for school. I don't pack food, since I can't eat it. If I eat it, I would vomit it up. Sunlight and water is what I need.

"Ready, Ji Hyo-ah?"Doo Joon asked in his uniform, waiting by the doorway.

I nodded. I passed him through the door. I speed walked to school without Doo Joon and Hyunseung, since they always walk together. If any of their fans see me with them, I'll be dead.

"Ya! Ji Hyo-ah, wait up!"Doo Joon called.

I arrived at the school and entered quickly. Of course, I had to bump into an annoying monkey.

"Ji Hyo-ah!"Yo Seob greeted."You're two grades below me, am I right?"

I ignored him, going to my class.

"What's wrong with her?"I heard a girl whisper.

"I know right? Who would avoid a kingka?"Another girl said, giving my glares.

"How dare she..."

I hid my face from everyone. I sighed. I should've ran instead of speed walked.