Ch. 14

Living From a Rose

How is everyone doing??? This book is almost coming to an end!!! 


Ji Hyo's POV 

By the time I entered the house from my breakfast, the rest of the boys were already awake.

Doo Joon saw me coming in and came over to me. He slung an arm over my shoulders, dragging me to the couch.

"How are you feeling?"He asked, as we landed on the couch."You scared me yesterday."

Yo Seob sat next to me, also slinging an arm around my shoulders."I'm fine, oppa,"I replied.

"So...mind telling us why you were crying?"Doo Joon asked.

What I've seen when I was asleep appeared into my mind."Oh...um...I'm not sure if you guys want to hear it."I stared at Junhyung."And...you might not believe me, Junhyung oppa."I looked down at the floor.

"What happened, Ji Hyo-ah?"Hyunseung questioned.

"Tell us,"Ki Kwang said.

I sighed. I told them what I had seen in my sleep.

Junhyung's POV

So...my grandma is the one who curse her?

I scoffed. Is that one of the reasons why she can't love me?

My grandmother would never curse an innocent girl. She can't be a witch.

I looked at Ji Hyo."Is that why you can't love me? Just because my halmoni is a witch?!?!?! Witches don't exist! Maybe you're wrong, Ji Hyo! My halmoni would never curse anyone!"I shouted at her.

"O-oppa...I-"

I was going to cut her off to shout at her more, but unexpectedly, I was punched by Yo Seob. I heard Ji Hyo yelp, and the boys gasp. Yo Seob grabbed me by the collar, pinning me to the wall.

"Don't you dare yell at her!"He shouted."Maybe you don't know much about your halmoni!"

I pushed him away from me, about to punch him, but I was held back by Hyunseung and Ki Kwang. Doo Joon, Dongwoon, and Ji Hyo tried to pull Yo Seob away from attacking me.

"It was just a dream, Junhyung,"Hyunseung said to me.

"Dream my ..."I muttered.

I left the house in anger.

I'm going to find out if my grandma is a witch.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I was crying by now. We all watched Junhyung leave through the door.

I wanted to go after him, but Yo Seob stopped me.

We all sat in silence. My tears ended now.

"Are you able to go to school?"Doo Joon asked."I'm worried that you would collapse or worse."

"We only have thirty minutes until school starts,"Dongwoon said, examining his watch.

I nodded."I can go,"I said confidently. I was hoping that Junhyung would be there.

I went upstairs to go change.

Doo Joon's POV 

"You guys should go back home and change in a new set of clean uniform. The teachers will punish you all if you're not wearing them,"I stated.

They all obeyed me.

Junhyung's POV 

I reached my house and entered it. I knew my halmoni would be cooking, like always, so I went into the kitchen. Of course, she was there.

"Oh, Junhyung-ah! How was your chingu's house?"She asked me.

"Um, it was good, halmoni. Listen-"

She cut me off."Are you hungry?"

I nodded, sitting down on the chair. She began cooking me breakfast."Halmoni...are you a witch?"

I saw her froze for a second, but she continued cooking."What makes you ask that? Witches aren't real."

I knew she was avoiding my question."Halmoni, are you the one who curse the baby with the rose?"

She ignored my question. She stopped cooking and turned to me."Junhyung-ah, I don't know where you heard this from, but-"

I interrupted her."Answer me honestly, halmoni. Did you curse her?"My eyes were getting teary.

I was going to find out that if my halmoni cursed the one whom I loved.

She sighed."Ne."

There was a lump in my throat. I knew my tears were rolling down.

"Junhyung-ah, was it perhaps that girl you brought home?"

I slowly nodded, clenching my fist tightly."C-can you please cure her?"I croaked out. I wasn't sure if I should call her my halmoni anymore.

She hesitated."You like her, don't you?"I didn't need to answer. She sighed again."Mianhe, Junhyung-ah. I can't cure her if her parents don't apologize to me.

I wish she would stop holding that grudge...

Ji Hyo's POV 

Doo Joon, Hyunseung, and I walked to school. They both never let go of me until we arrived to my class.

When it reached lunch time, we all head up to the rooftop. My other spot was found out by their fans, so I had to "eat" on the rooftop. As always, I feel guilty for letting the boys eat up here with me.

"Has anyone seen Junhyung?"Hyunseung asked."Doo Joon and I didn't see him in class."

I tried my best searching for him in between classes when we switch, but I had no luck in finding him.

"Who cares about him?"Yo Seob retorted besides me.

I elbowed him.

He looked at me, clutching his side."Ya...that hurts,"he whined.

"You shouldn't say that, oppa,"I said.

"He yelled at you, Ji Hyo-ah. If I didn't stop him, he would've cursed you with words that you never imagined he would say."

"He probably didn't mean it. He's probably confused right now,"I told.

 

It has been three days so far. We haven't seen Junhyung at school. I wanted to go to Junhyung's house to check up on him, but Doo Joon told me he just needed time. Of course, I ignored him. 

I plan to go to Junhyung's house soon.

Yo Seob's POV 

I enter Doojoon's house. I spotted Ji Hyo sitting on the couch, staring in space. It seems like she didn't notice me.

I walked in front of her. She was still didn't notice me. I kept staring at her pink soft lips. I leaned down towards her face. I pecked her lips and back away to look at her reaction.

Her eyes met mine, staring at me in confusion. 

I smiled. She's cute. I kissed her forehead and took her delicate hand. I laced my fingers with hers."Wanna go to the park with me?"

She smiled."Sure."