Ch. 10

Living From a Rose

I dislike this chapter as well.


 Yo Seob's POV

I laid on the grass outside from Doo Joon's house.

I sighed. I'm beginning to think that Ji Hyo hates me. Should I stop chasing after her?

Suddenly, a soccer ball hit my head.

I sat up, clutching my head "Ow!"I glared at Doo Joon, who was grinning."Ya! What was that for?!?!"I pouted.

"You look so focused in your thoughts. What are you thinking about, dongsaeng?"Doo Joon asked, getting the soccer ball back.

I sighed."Do you think she hates me?"

"Ji Hyo? Aniyo, she loves yo-"Doo Joon stopped talking, realizing what he was about to say.

Did he say what I think he said?" Wait, what did you say, hyung?"I asked, getting up.

"Uh....nothing,"Doo Joon replied, slowly walking away.

Before he could leave, I tackled him to the ground."She loves me, right? She loves me back, right?"

"If I say yes, would you get off of me?"

I nodded.

"Yes, she loves you."

I shot up, jumping around Doo Joon."She loves me! She loves me!"I exclaimed, but I froze, thinking about her behavior lately."Then why does she avoid me?"

Doo Joon got up from the grass."I don't know. Go ask her."

I grinned, making a plan.

Junhyung's POV 

While Ji Hyo was in in the restroom, I was getting us drinks. I got her a water bottle and myself a coke. I saw her back in my room. I walked up to her and touched her shoulder, but she started to scream. She tried to turn around, but tripped on my feet.

I dropped the drinks on the floor and caught her by her waist. Our faces were close to each other. Heat crept up my cheeks, as well as hers, when our eyes stared into each others. I let go of her waist, letting her straighten herself up.

"O-oppa, you startled me," she stuttered.

I picked up our drinks."How can you be scared? You didn't do anything wrong or...did you?"

Her face was red. She shook her head."Ani, I-"

I chuckled."Calm down, Ji Hyo-ah. I was just teasing you." I changed the subject."You want water?"I asked, handing her the water bottle.

She nodded, accepting it.

I opened my coke, which exploded, shocking me. Some of it dripped onto the floor.

I could hear her giggle. My face reddened from embarrassment.

"Um...I guess I'll drink this later..."

I sent her downstairs to the piano, while I quickly clean the coke mess. I got downstairs, sitting besides her on the piano bench.

"Did you try to play it yet?"I asked.

She shook her head."I don't know how to play, and I dont want to smudge your piano with my fingerprints."

"Then do you want to hear me play?"She nodded. I started to impress her by my piano skills.

She clapped, smiling at me. I felt my heart race from her smile.

"I composed a song last month. Do you want to hear it?"She nodded."It's called, Flower."I started.

(I had to add the song, Flower, in here, so it would make sense, even though Flower was made later...)

Ji Hyo's POV

I listened to his majestic voice and his lyrics. His rapping is amazing. As I hear his lyrics, I couldn't help but think of myself. Was this song about me?

He ended his song, looking at me.

I clapped."The song is daebak, oppa!"I stated, smiling.

"Chincha? Because my inspiration was you."

I froze, realizing that his feelings in the song was for me. He leaned closer to me. I didn't know what to do but stay frozen in my position.

His lips didnt't met my lips but landed on my right cheek. He quickly pulled away, staring intently into my eyes.

"Ji Hyo-ah, I fell in love with you ever since we met," he confessed.

I didn't know how to react his confession.

"You must be shocked, am I correct?"I slowly nodded. "Gwenchana...it's because of Yo Seob and your rose, right?"Again, I slowly nodded."I'll wait, Ji Hyo-ah."He sighed."Ready to go back to your house?"

I nodded.

Mianhe, Junhyung oppa. I can't answer to your confession yet. I'm confused with my own feelings.

Doo Joon's POV 

Yo Seob left two hours ago. He was acting strange though, but oh well, he's Yo Seob. Now, I'm waiting for Ji Hyo. It's 9:10. She should be home.

If Junhyung didn't take her back home, I'm gonna have to teach him a less-

I heard the door open. It should be Ji Hyo.

I checked, and I was correct."How was it?"

She hesitated, sighing."It was okay."She flopped down on the couch, and I sat beside her.

She seemed depressed.

I poke her cheek."You seem down, dongsaeng."

"Oppa...he confessed to me."One of my eyebrows went up."Junhyung oppa. He liked me ever since you introduced him to me. I'm not sure who I like now."

"Ji Hyo-ah..."I pulled her in for a hug. Her head rested on my shoulder."Listen to your heart. Whoever you choose, I'll support you, but eventually both of them are going to get hurt."She nodded, knowing what I meant. I kissed her forehead."I'll try my best to have your rose last long,"I stated.