Ch. 18

Living From a Rose

#PrayforParis 

Hopefully Junhyung comes back safely from Japan, since there was an earthquake and tsunami.

Anyways, this is the last chapter. BUT, don't worry, I made a sequel! I'll post a preview of it somewhere next week or maybe tomorrow! ENJOY!


Doo Joon's POV 

Ji Hyo's getting worse each day. There are days where she doesn't wake up from her sleep, days where she vomits constantly, and days where she can't even open her eyes.

I've been feeling guilty now because of how I'm not a great brother towards her. All I do is send her off to Yo Seob or the others. 

Junhyung has been trying to persuade his halmoni to cure her, but he has no luck.

Hyunseung and his parents went searching with Yoseob's hyung in Busan. 

Ki Kwang and Dongwoon always visits us whenever they have freetime.

Yo Seob is always staying at my house, stressing over Ji Hyo. I told him to go to school, but he doesn't listen to me. 

I, as well, began panicking, since a month is almost over.

Ji Hyo's POV 

I woke up at midnight, looking around in the living room. Yo Seob sat on the ground, holding my cold hand tightly. The warmness of his hand made me feel a little warmer.

I was dizzy and burning. I know I'm going to vanish within a week. 

Should I run away?

There's no point in living if I'm going to die.

I stared at his handsome angelic face. Tears in my eyes dropped one by one. I was going to carress his face with my other hand, but I knew he would shiver from my cold hands, so I didn't. 

"M-mianhe, oppa. I don't think I can wait much longer,"I whispered.

My free hand covered my mouth from making any sobbing noises. I slowly retrieved my hand out of his. I walked to the stairway, looking at the upstairs.

"Anneyong, Doo Joon oppa. You're the best brother I ever had..."

I turned around to the door. I opened it and walked out, leaving my rose behind.

Yo Seob's POV 

I felt the sun's rays on me. I slowly opened my eyes. I was going to peck Ji Hyo's cheek as always, staring at every pretty feature on her face, but...she wasn't there. 

My eyes widened. I shot up, looking around the couch.

Wait, calm down, Yo Seob... Maybe she's in her room.

I ran upstairs, opening her door. I looked everywhere inside. Her bed was clean as usual, everything was.

No need to panic, Yo Seob...She's probably in the bathroom.

I checked the bathroom, but she wasn't there. 

My panic increased to the maximum. I rushed to Doo Joon's room, barging in.

He was still asleep. I violently shook him awake.

"YA! Ji Hyo's gone!"I shouted.

He sat up, staring at me with his bulging eyes."Bwo?!?!?"

He was about to check Ji Hyo's room."I already checked there. As well as the bathroom."

We both stayed silent, thinking of where she may be.

"The rose,"he said, breaking the silence."We need to check the rose,"Doo Joon stated.

Junhyung's POV 

It was early in the morning, and I heard many knocks at the door. I was still in my pajamas. I wasn't fully awake, but I still knew where everything in my house was placed. I got downstairs without falling or bumping into the furniture and headed for the front door. I opened it.

"Ya, why so early?"I complained. I opened my eyes, seeing Yo Seob's brother and Hyunseung."Oh...why are you guys here?"

"Ji Hyo's parents are in the car,"Hyunseung's stated.

My eyes widened."You found them?"Before they could reply, I rushed to my halmoni's room.

Of course, she was awake. She was looking outside the window where the black rose was placed at.

"They're here,"I said. She turned around, looking at me. She gave me the black rose."Hold this, while I go down."

I nodded, accepting the rose. I followed her downstairs.

I stood with the black rose out on my front porch, watching my halmoni speak to Ji Hyo's parents. 

Hyunseung sighed next to me."I'm glad Ji Hyo'll be free from the curse," he said.

I nodded. We both couldn't hear what they were saying from afar.

Suddenly, the black rose in my hands disappeared.

My eyes widened, shocked. I elbowed Hyunseung. He looked at me, and his eyes bulged as well.

"T-the rose!"

We both looked at my halmoni, who was leaving Ji Hyo's parents. We saw her parents got inside the car.

"H-halmoni!"I called. She looked at me."It disappeared!"

She smiled."Don't worry about it. She's free from the curse."

"Chincha?!?! Ji Hyo's curse is broken?!?!?"We both exclaimed. She nodded.

"I'll see you later, halmoni!"We both ran out from the front porch.

"Here, let's go into my parent's car!"

I did, entering inside with him.

"Oh! Anneyong, Junhyung-ah!"Hyunseung's parents greeted.

"Anneyonghaseyo,"I greeted back.

"Appa, can you drive to Doo Joonie's and Ji Hyo's house? We're in a state of an emergency."

"Arraseo."

I couldn't help but smile. I can't wait to tell them the news. Ji Hyo will be normal. She can do much more things now. She will be able to eat and drink more things than just water and sunlight. We won't be needing to worry on a rose anymore.

Yo Seob's POV 

When Doo Joon and I checked the rose, it was still there with the fallen petals around it.

"If her rose is here, where could she be?"I wondered, panicking.

"She can't be wondering outside on the streets or the neighborhood. I'm gonna check the backyard,"Doo Joon says, going out to the back door.

Ji Hyo-ah,  where are you? 

Ji Hyo's rose began to fade away with the surroundings. My eyes bulged out. Everything vanished away, including the petals.

"HYUNG!"I shrieked, calling for Doo Joon.

Junhyung's POV 

We arrived at Doo Joon's and Ji Hyo's house. Hyunseung and I reached the front door. As I was about to open the door, I heard Yo Seob yelling,"HYUNG!"

"Man...Yo Seob must be angry at Doo Joon or something,"Hyunseung said.

I opened the door, revealing a worried Yo Seob. The back door of the house opened, and a confused Doo Joon came in.

"The rose disappeared!"Yo Seob exclaimed.

"Bwo?!?!?"Doo Joon asked, making his way to the windowsill. 

"Hey guys, it's normal,"I told them."My halmoni's black rose disappeared as well."

"IS IT NORMAL IF JI HYO DISAPPEARED?!?!?"They shout at me.

Hyunseung and I were lost."W-wait, Ji Hyo disappeared?"I asked. They gave us silence.

"But her parents apologized ten minutes ago!"Hyunseung said.

"We need to search for her. Call the others and your brother again,"Doo Joon ordered.

"Why would Ji Hyo go missing when your parents apologized already?"Hyunseung asked.

Doo Joon ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. We all knew he was stressing a lot."We'll just have to see, guys..."


Well...that must be a horrible ending for Living From a Rose am I correct? 

I want to thank to my subscribers and my commenters, especially:

_Angelique_

angeseop

& my friend,

ChoChang

I'm alright with my silent readers. Hopefully my silent readers will comment on my sequel.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

 

 I don't own this gif. It belongs to its rightful owner.