Ch. 5

Living From a Rose

I thank those who subscribed to this story very much! KOMOWO!! Now, on with the story!!!


Ji Hyo's POV 

"Are you sure it's okay for me to leave you alone?"Hyunseung asked.

I nodded, giving him an assuring smile. He left my room. I sighed, stretching myself on my bed.

Yo Seob's POV

I facepalmed myself."I feel so guilty now."

"Ya...it's not your fault. You didn't know. I didn't know either,"Junhyung comforted.

I spotted Hyunseung coming down. I sprang up."How is she, hyung?"

"She's okay. "He turned to Doo Joon."I'm leaving."

"Arraseo."He looked at us, except for Dongwoon, who left five minutes ago. "You guys should leave too. We have school tomorrow."

We obeyed him.

Ji Hyo's POV

Next Day

I exited out of Hyunseung's house, walking towards Doo Joon and Hyunseung.

"Your rose all set?"Doo Joon asked, ruffling my hair. I nodded. I was about to speedwalk away from them like always, but he held me back."Walk with us, Ji Hyo."

"Oppa, your fans.."

"Gwenchana. We'll protect you."He and Hyunseung slung their arms around my shoulders, preventing me from escaping.

As we walk into school, we could hear whispers. I started to get uncomfortable. I tried to struggle out of their arms, but they held me tight.

"We'll drop you off at your class."

"O-oppa...they're misunderstanding."

A girl blocked us from walking. I recognized her as one of the queenkas here."Oppas...why are you hanging around her. She's a nobody. She's a-"

The girl was cut off by Doo Joon who pinned her against the wall, gripping her collar. Hyunseung held me back from them. I was shocked from what Doo Joon did.

"Say that again! Say that again about my sister. I dare you!"He growled.

The girl was terrified. She started crying."O-oppa..."she whimpered.

I got out from Hyunseung and pulled onto Doo Joon's arm."Oppa, stop it. She's not worth it."

He looked at me, still pinning the girl."If I didn't stop her, she could've said much worse."

I used all my strength to pull him away, dragging him and Hyunseung.

They dropped me at my class. I sighed in relief, entering my classroom. People were glaring and gossiping once I came in. I stared at them. 

Man...news spread fast.

I ignored them, heading to my seat.

"Ya, you ,"I heard a girl shouted at me. I looked up, seeing three girls. They were different. I knew they were queenkas."We know he's just saying that to protect you. So, who are you to them?" They pursed their lips at me.

I glared at them."If you really want to know, go ask them."

One of the girls scoffed."Ya!"She was about to hit me, but I blocked her, annoyed by her.

"Class is about to start. If I were you, I would go sit in my seat quietly."I let go of her.

"This girl...thinking you are all mighty!"She was about to slap me.

"Park Eun Hye! You have detention!"The teacher yelled.

Eun Hye, who tried to hit and slap me, cursed.

This is why you don't mess with Yoon Ji Hyo.

Yo Seob's POV

We were in the cafeteria. Ki Kwang was beside me.

"Ya...did you know Ji Hyo almost got in a fight?"

My eyes bulged out."B-bwo?!?!"

"Ya kids, hush up. If Doo Joon comes here and overhears, we're dead,"Junhyung said.

"Overhears what?"Doo Joon asked, sitting besides Ki Kwang.

"NOTHING!"We all exclaimed.

"Oh, where's Dongwoon and Hyunseung?"Ki Kwang asked, changing the topic.

Ji Hyo's POV

"Oppas...you guys don't need to be up here,"I groaned quietly.

"But you're so lonely,"Dongwoon complained, eating his food.

I stare at them eating."Ya, are you guys here trying to make me jealous or what?"They didn't reply. I sighed, staring off into the sky."Go be with your fans,"I muttered.

Of course, they ignored my mutters.

 

The day ended. I was about to pass the school gates, but I was pulled back by a person. I turned aroung, seeing a familiar person, Yo Seob.

"Oh, Yo Seob-shi..."

"How are you? I heard about your problems. I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me?"He pleaded, with his puppy face.

To be honest, his puppy face was adorable. I smiled."Of course. It's my fault that I didn't tell you."His face brightened. A smile formed.

"Chincha?!?!"

I nodded, biting my lip. He started jumping around me, as I walked back home. 

I guess Yo Seob is not that annoying, well a little. But, seeing him smile, makes me happy.