Restless

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV 

I woke up so early, the sun hasn't even rise yet, what time is it? I check my alarm clock to see what time is it and it's ing 5 in the morning, I want to go back to sleep but somehow I can't. In the other hand Seungri is sleeping oh so peacefully beside me, my heart is beating fast again, seeing him sleep beside me make me want to hug him, and just cuddle with him. I just keep staring at his face doesn't seem to be bored at it, and the sun slowly rising, shining through my window and illuminating Seungri, for a moment he looked like angel, so beautiful yet so pure and innocent. I decided to get up and take a shower, getting ready for school, leaving Seungri to have some more sleep. 

Well now I have taken my shower and Seungri still sleeping so soundly on my bed, so I decided to get on my bed and wake him up,"Seungri wake up, it's already 7am we need to go to school remember, hey, wake up." I shook him a few times to wake him up."Ehmm? WHAT THE !? WHY ARE YOU ON MY BED JIYONG???" He must have forgotten the fact that he stayed the night in MY house. "This is MY bed and this is MY room and YOU, you stayed the night here stupid!" He blinked his eyes a couple times and look around, "Oh yeah I forgot, hehehehe." "S.T.U.P.I.D, go and change to your uniform we need to get ready" "Ready for what?" God this man is so stupid despite his beauty, "SCHOOL!" I yelled at him so loud making him startled and got up from the bed, immediately head to the bathroom.

I'm heading to the kitchen asking my brother what we'll be having for breakfast, when I remember that Seungri said he wanted to eat ramyeon in his sleep. "Hyung," "Oh jiyong you woke up so early today." "Yeah, I don't know, I just woke up by myself and couldn't sleep after that?" "And why couldn't you?" "Shut up and stop smirking, you look like a freak, just cook ramyeon for breakfast." "Why?" "I want to eat ramyeon, and it is easier to cook ramen for 3 people." "Oh we're " cooking ramyeon for Seungri too" "Yeah and for you too." "Fine than I'll cook ramyeon" 

I'm sitting at the dinning room, waiting for the ramyeon and Seungri. After a moment Seungri has come out from his bath greeted Hyung a good morning and sit beside me "Good morning Jiyong," I just noded my head not answering him and he's frowning, "Jiyong when someone said good morning you should said good morning too." "Fine, fine, good morning Seungri." I just don't have the strength to argue with him. "Wuahh, how come you become so obidient." "I don't have any strength left to argue with him." I said it and I'm not lying. Youngbae hyung has finished cooking, and he bring 3 bowl of ramyeon for three of us, and Seungri has both of his eyes sparkling the moment he saw that bowls of ramyeon, and the moment he get his ramyeon, he his lips exitedly, making me think of something naughty,God I should stop torturing myself.  "Youngbae hyung! How can you know I want to eat ramyeon?" there's no need for you to make an announcement saying you want to eat ramyeon stupid, now Youngbae hyung is looking at me weirdly, "You want to eat ramyeon?" "Yeah I even had a dream about it last night." Now hyung is smirking at me, great, just great. "Maybe I can read minds Seungri." "Hahahahahaha, How nice hyung." 

After finishing our breakfast, now we're getting ready to go to school, "Seungri, come and visit us once in a while okay, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter