Ironic

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungri POV

It was one hell of a day, really, alot of things could happen in a day. It's almost 5pm now, I'm laying on my bed in my apartment, and suddenly I found myself thinking about the so called incident that occured this morning. Why? I don't understand, I can't understand, A person like Jiyong shouldn't be the one who take my side. I don't understand, I thought he would just walked in, sat down on his chair and enjoyed the show, or even encouraging Chaerin to slap me more, but he didn't do any of that, that was such an unexpected condition, even his own bestfriend was looking at him with his mouth wide opened.

When I just want to take a bath to calm my mind, suddenly I heard someone knocking at the door, I walk to the door "Who is it?" "It's me Seungri, open the door" "Hyung?" What is Daesung hyung doing here? I open the door for him, greet him, stepping aside signaling him to come in, when he's already inside I close the door, "What are you doing here hyung?" I ask him, "Why? Can't your hyung visit you? Or are you hiding something or maybe someone from me?" "No! I'm not hiding anything, It's just so rare, you rarely visit me, that's why I think that maybe you want something..?" He looked at me for a while before sitting on the sofa, "Seungri, come and sit beside me.." I think he want to talk to me, so I sit beside him, and wait for him to start the conversation "Seungriya, your eyes, are they getting better? Because of your sickness, you have difficulty to see things right, sometimes they become blurry, do you want to have an opperation for your eyes?" The look in his eyes when he ask me that question is filled with worry, I want to have a better eyesight, I really do, but I know this is not the time, my brother is working hard enough for both of us to live. "No, don't worry about my eyes hyung, it just get blurry, but that doesn't mean I can't see, I still can see hyung. Sometimes it's hard to see, but I have my glasses, I wear them only when I really can't see." He look at me again with those eyes filled with worries and suddenly it change into happiness(?) "Seungri, I get a job in a company, a very big company, Dragon company, I become a manager in that company, but somehow the boss give me another job as his son's assistant, don't you think it's great, I'll earn more money from now on, and we'll have an operation on your eyes, and treatmant for your sickness, everything is going to be fine, isn't it great Seungriya?" Wait did I just hear Dragon company? "What? Dragon company?" "Yeah what's wrong with Dragon company?" "Hyung, you said you'll become assistant of one of his son, what is the name of his son?" "Youngbae, Kwon Yongbae, what's wrong?" 

Kwon Youngbae? It's not Kwon Jiyong? Is he Jiyong brother? "What are you thinking about Seungri? You don't want me to take the job?" "What!? NO! It's just who is this Youngbae, hyung?" "Youngbae is Kwon family oldest son he has a younger brother name Kwon Jiyong." Ahh, so he is his brother, how ironic, I'm Kwon Jiyong slave and my brother is his brother assistant. "I'm hungry younger brother don't you have food, cook for me some will you?" My hyung start his daily whinning, he's always like this when he's hungry, acting like a child. "Okay hyung I'll cook for you." I ended up cooked him some dinner and we're eating it together now, After a while we've finished, my brother is now washing the dishes and I'm going to take a bath and sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

 

Jiyong POV

A new day again, another day again, I'm so lazy today, don't feel like doing anything, damn I can just sing a lazy song right now! "Erghh" I grunt and got up from my bed, looking at myself in the mirror first thing in the morning is a bad idea, cause I look exactly like now. "Jiyong-ah" My brother his entering my room without knocking, again, "What do I say about knocking the door before enteri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter