Bad rumours

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV

The morning sun is shining through my window room, I slowly opened my eyes and look at the light, it is so blinding and beautiful reminding me of a certain someone. Last night is the best night in my life so far, I don't know how Seungri knew my number, but really who cares? I got up from my bed and searching for my phone as soon as I found it, the first person I'm sending text to is Seungri. 

"Good morning seungri^^" It is kind of awkward using emoticons, but for Seungri, I could learn. I haven't tell him I love him yet, but today, I will. I walk to the bathroom to have a quick shower while thinking for the way to propose, but somehow I'm afraid, what if Seungri only said what he said because he didn't want to make me feel bad? What if he said that because TOP forcing him too? What if he only said that because he doesn't want me to have an arguments with TOP, a lot of 'what ifs' going through my mind and it's ing killing me for good. After I had my quick shower, I went to the dinning room and wait for my breakfast to come, when suddenly there's a text came, bet it's from Seungri.

"Hey good morning to you too Ji~ Had a good night?^.^"  Aww, his text is so cute, with emoticons and all, and he called me Ji, my own pet name from a man I love. "Yeah~ I had a dream about you though kekekeke><" I can't help but keep grinning, as I thought Seungri is my mood booster, just one text from him had me smiling like there's no tomorrow. I can see my hyung rising one of his eyebrow from the corner of my eye, while putting a plate of egg and bacon in front of me.

"What are you smiling at? Last night you're crying your heart out and now you're smilling, to be honest, you're creeping me out Jiyong." My hyung shaking his head and sat in front of me, and start digging his food while still looking at me obviously demanding for answers. 

"Seungri called me last night, he said that he didn't mean what he said about dating TOP, he said that I'm handsome and he probably will date me, and he said that I'm his knight in shining armor, so cute isn't it, I'm a knight in shining armor, it means that you have a soldier as your brother ." I said while punching my chest, not to hard, just for gesture, saying that I'm proud and I'm really happy. But after hearing what I said my brother is now laughing, he's laughing whole heartedly, 

"Jiyong, how great is this Seungri that he can change you so drastically? This kind of story line can only be found in TV drama, or maybe high school novel, and I can't believe I'm seeing it in my brother’s life." What does he mean by high school novel, is he saying that my life is typical, well he's wrong, I don't want to be a typical kid in a sea of typical people, and I'm not going to make my own life story typical, because this is my life and I'm anti mainstream.

"If you said so, then I'm going to make you see that this is a different kind of story line, a story line that you can't find in any books or in any TV dramas,  because there's seungri in my story, but not in any dramas or novels." That was a simple sentence, but the sincerity in each words are not simple. 

"You've changed Jiyong." My brother said while smiling a smile I've never seen on him before.

"Is it good or bad?" 

"I don't know Jiyong, but it certainly means not the same." He said while continue eating his own food, "But you don't have to worry so much, everything needs changes, the good or bad is depends on yourself." 

I finished my breakfast and getting ready to leave, I have school to attend, and it's not that bad because there's seungri in it. I picked up my bed and I'm going to leave but stop when I heard my brother called me.

"Jiyong, pain is the concequence of love, If you're brave enough to love then you should be brave enough to bear it." 

"Since when are you wise?”

"I'm not wise, I just learn how to simplify my life." 

 

I am now on my car, on the way to my lovely school, and I've just got a text from Seungri, 

"Really? What kind of dream? Is it bad or good? I don't want to be your nightmare :( I never have a dream before, When I sleep, it's always dreamless." Kekeke so cute, doesn't want to be my nightmare huh? Don't worry Seungri you will always be the most beautiful dream, dreamless sleep? I don't know that there's dreamless sleep. I always dream though, but mostly I'll forget it when I wake up.

"I am on my way to school, Have you arrived yet? Let's talk later okay?" Because I want to see his face when I'm talking with him, even when sometimes he can be expressionless but yet it's better if we can see the faces of someone we want to talk to right?  As soon as I arrived, I stepped down from the car and walk as fast as I could. I arrived at my class and the first person I'm looking for is Seungri, but I saw Chaerin instead, she is sitting on MY Seungri's chair. 

"Why The Hell are you sitting on that chair? That's Seungri's." I said glaring at her, I wish that my eyes can shoot laser in this kind of situation, who the she think she is? 

"Haven't you heard Jiyong? There's a lot of negative rumors about you and Seungri, the teacher ordered me to sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter