A reward

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV

I love the scent of his hair, it's sweet and smells like strawberry. We have awaken for some times now, but both of us refuse to get up from the bed, we are too lazy and we woke up too early. Seungri is playing with my finger, he have been doing that for a couple of minutes now and he doesn't seems to be bored at it. 

"Ji, why are your fingers so long? They are so skinny and long." What answer should I give to a question like that? Have someone ever asked me why my fingers are long and skinny? I think nope, and here Seungri ask me the 'impossible to answer' question. 

"I don't know Seungri, my fingers are just long, why are you questioned things that has no answer?" I asked while playing with his hair, his beautiful white hair that smells like strawberry.

"We all tend to ask question that we can't seek the answer to, asking why your fingers are long and skinny is like asking why the world is unfair. Even though we can't find the answer, we keep searching for it, give us more reason to live." Seungri always does this, he goes all philosophical that sometimes I found it tiring and confusing.

"Seungri, don't go all philosophical on me please, me and my normal brain can't accommodate such wisdom." I said while grinning, teasing and mocking him is so much fun. His face turned red and he has hsi lips pouted begging to be kissed. So I did just that, I gave him a peck, before getting up to get myself ready for school.  

"You're going to take a shower?" He asked me while I'm on my way to the bathroom, taking off my clothes on the way there. 

"Yeah, want to join me?" I turned around to look at Seungri, and his face is already red, looking at my bare chest, so cute.

"I want to if you insisted, but we only going to take a shower and a shower only, understand?" He asked while getting down from the bed, walked towards me and planted a kiss on my right cheek, he took of his clothes and dragged me to the bathroom and we took a shower together, as much as I want to devour that sweet skin of him, I restrained myself to. I brushed his back and he brushed mine, nothing serious happened, nothing intense too, but it sure feels a lot better than taking a shower alone.

We finished our shower and getting ready for school and as always I checked myself in the mirror to see my appearance. Come to think of it, Seungri doesn't have any mirror in his apartment, and he never really checked himself out in them, why? 

"Seungri come and check yourself in the mirror for a while." I asked Seungri to come, but Seungri's face suddenly turn so gloomy and sad.

"No, I don't want to." 

"Why?" 

"I hate seeing myself in the mirror, making me want to puch it hard" I don't understand Seungri at all, so it means that he doesn't love himself? How can he love other if he doesn't learn how to love himself, what should I do to make him see what is inside of him? 

"Seungri, listen to me for once and come here." Seungri finally gave up and walked to me, I placed him infront of me and making him face the mirror wall in front of me, I wrapped my hands around his waist and rested my chin on the crook of his neck, looking at our reflection in the mirror, Seungri looks so sad and depressed and I am going to change that. 

"Seungri you can see how beautiful you are, look at you amazingly soft white hair, the color of it itself looks like an angel and look at your chubby face and the dark circle under your eyes you are just like a cute little panda, and your hands that are now tanggled with mine are as beautiful small chubby hands and your body might not be perfect but it suits me perfectly. You are beautiful baby, stop saying that you are not."  I ended my small speech with a kiss on his neck, he shivered for a moment before he relaxed and he turn around to face me and give my lips a peck. 

"I know, I think I only look beautiful when you are there, hugging me from behind." With that he dragged me out of our bedroom and walked to the dinning room. Youngbae hyung is preparing the breakfast and my father is sitting in the dinning room, reading a newspaper, Seungri greeted my father a good morning and he greeted Youngbae hyung a good morning too, I don't know what has gotten into me, I never greeted anyone a good morning before, but seeing Seungri greeted all of them, I ended up greeting them too. 

"Good morning hyung, good moring Dad." I am shocked for what I've said, but what has been done is done, we can't take it anymore, Youngbae hyung is seeing me with the bewilderment eyes, and my father who is reading a newspaper stop the reading only to look at me with amusement. I am so uncomfortable with this, so I just walked beside seungri and place my hand on his, we sit infront of my dad, and my dad he keeps looking at me and Seungri linked hands. 

"It is weird for you to greet us a good morning Jiyong, why today?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter