Broken and Hurt

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Before you start reading this chapter, I want to tell all my subscribers that I've changed my writting style a little bit, it was a suggestion from one of my subscribers and I'm thankful for her/him. Let me know your opinion about this. ><

 

Jiyong POV

"Jiyong-ah!! Jiyong-ah! Help me, help me please, I can't breath, feels like dying..." I heard someone calling for my help, but I can't see anything it's too dark over here, 

"Jiyong-ah!!" I heard him calling for me again.

"WHERE ARE YOU??" I yelled while still searching in this darkness. I walk slowly and carefully so that I won't bump into something and fall, but then I feel someone is holding my legs, make me shocked.

"AGRGH! WHO'S THAT?" I bowed my head to see who's holding me, and I see Seungri, he's holding my leg with one of his hand, his white hair become duller and his pupils become pitch black, he has a very sad expression like he has been crying all the time. 

"help me jiyong-ah, help me ..." He said while crying, and when I just want to reach him and carry him, everything around me turn white, I am surrounded by blinding lights that I don't have any choice but to close my eyes.

*Gasp* I... It was a dream. But what kind of dream is that? Seungri was hurt in my dream. He was crying, asking for help. I get up from my bed and getting ready for school like usual. I go down for breakfast just like usual but something is missing and I can feel it. I hope everything is going alright at school, I hope Seungri is alright. 

I arrived at school earlier than usual because of this uneasy feeling I'm having, none of my friend has arrived, not even TOP. So I took out my phone and text TOP, "Hey you're on the way?" I pressed sent button, and wait for a reply.

I'm waiting for TOP reply and I'm getting bored, I decided to take a walk around the school, I keep walking with this uneasy feeling that I can't shake off, and I finally arrived at the backyard, in the end of the backyard I can see an old building, I never thought that there's a building there, I've never seen it before. I have this urge to go there and open that door, but suddenly I got a text message. "I'm already arrive and I'm at our class, where are you?"  

Oh so TOP has finally arrived, I think I can visit that old building some other time, for now I'll just go back to the class. "I walk back to the class but somehow I have this feeling of regrets, I have the feeling that I should've went and visited that old building, but whatever I'm on my way to my class anyway. 

When I arrived TOP is waving at me, calling me to come with a very serious expression, so I walk to him to ask him what happened.

"What?" I ask, curious

"Jiyong-ah you know, I heard this from my friend from the other class, he said that there's a ghost in the storage at the backyard." He said that with a very serious expression.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask him with a very uneasy feeling.

"My friend said that he left his notebook at his classroom so he decided to go back and take it, because he's bored and didn't feel like going home, he lingered around the backyard for a moment. And then, he spoted that storage, the storage that's in the end of the backyard, he's curious, it has been a long time since someone has visited that storage, so he went to see what's inside but the door was locked. He thought that maybe the gardener locked it because it's filled with trash to begin with and nobody really want to visit that , so he gave up and turned around wanting to go home when suddenly he heard someone crying from inside the storage, asking for help, saying that he's cold and asking for help. The door was locked and that is impossible for someone to come in, he ran as fast as possible and went back home, when the night came he couldn't sleep, that's why he texted me and told me everything, what a cool story huh?" TOP ended the story with a cheerful tone and with the look of amusement. 

TOP story sent shivers down my spine, I have this unsettled feeling inside my heart that something bad has happened or maybe is happening but I'm not so sure of it. 

After that story of TOP my heart keep beating so fast, I start sweating, and I'm scared, of what? I don't even now myself. I see Chansung is entering the class, but Seungri is no where to be seen. 

"Hey Jiyong, you're not with Seungri today?" He asked with a hint of confusion.

"Of course not, what making you think that he's with me?" I ask with the same confusion he's having.

"Well, Seungri always answer his phone if someone called him, but yesterday, he didn't pick up my phone calls." 

"Maybe because he didn't want to talk to you." TOP interupted 

"No, it's impossible," Chansung said convincing 

"So where is he now?" I asked to no-one, because no-one knows. I'm getting worried, he said that he lives alone in his apartment, did something happen? And suddenly TOP story poop into my mind. That voice asking for help, is it Seungri? 

The bell has rung, and the lesson has started, but Seungri is no-where to be seen, I can see Chansung is feeling uneasy too with this situation, and I feel the same. Where is he? Where is Seungri?? I remeber the dream I had last night, it's seem so real, and it make me even more uneasy, I keep glancing at Seungri's place, hopping that he can appear suddenly out of no-where but no, he doesn't. 

"TOP, do you think that the ghost in the storage is Seungri?" I asked TOP 

"What the ? That's impossible!" He said while gigling

"I'm not kidding TOP I have a bad feeling about this," I start panicking, worrying, and Chansung is asking TOP what's wrong, making him tell Chansung all the ghost story. 

"I hate to admit this, but I kinda agree with Jiyong, what if the ghost in the storage is Seungri, there's a lot of people in our class hate Seungri you know?" Chansung said agreeing with me.

"Yeah let's just ask the gardener for the key and we'll open it to see what's inside." I told them, and Chansung quickly agreed, while TOP just nodding his head, exited to see what's inside. 

The bell has rung, it's lunch time, me, Chansung, and TOP quickly get ou of our classroom to find the gardener, fortunately the gardener is not hard to be found. So we go to meet him and ask him to hand us the keys,but what he said making me shivered.

"But I never locked the door to that storage, impos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter