The Movie

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungri POV

After that little unexpected situation, we continue our study as usual, but because of that small incident my classmates start looking at me with a very weird look, what's wrong with them? I really don't understand people, why can't they mind their own business and live their own life? I want to study in peace but with those eyes keep glancing at me once in a while give me creeps.
"Seungri-ah." I heard Chansung turned around and called with very tiny voice
"Yeah?" 
"I don't know that you're THAT close with Jiyong." He whispered 
"I'm not." I told him, cause I don't really think that I'm close with him, it's just him that trying to be close to me.
"So?" He asked confused, 
"Well I think from now on, I'll learn how to get close to him." I whispered back a little louder making Jiyong turn my way.
"To get close to who?" He asked 
"You." I said with a smile, and I saw him blushing, hahaha how cute.
"Aren't we close already?" Jiyong asked me while looking at his book, hiding his eyes.
"Nope, we're not close enough." I said 
"How about we all watch some movie." Chansung suggesting us to watch movie, that's a very good idea, I love movies.
"Call, I love movie anyway," I said excitedly,
"Three of us?" Jiyong asked 
"Nope, I go too," TOP coming with us, this going to be so fun, it's been a long time since I went out with my friends.
"You go to TOP, Yess, it'll be fun." When I said that suddenly I feel somthing nasty around me, a very bad aura is surrounding me.
"Why are you so happy just because TOP is coming with us?" I look at Jiyong, his face is so grumpy and he keeps looking at TOP like he wants to kill him, what's wrong with him.
"Don't say you're jealous jiyong-ah." I heard TOP said Jiyong is jealous, impossible why does he have to be jealous?
"I AM NOT." See, Jiyong is not jealous, but why the hell his face is so red? Whatever I'm so happy that we're going to watch movie together.
"So when will we be going?" I heard Jiyong asking that question, nice question.
"I don't know, how about tomorrow? Tomorrow is sunday" I suggested we go on Sunday, we don't have school on sunday obviously so we can play all day long, I'm so happy just by thinking about it, I'm so happy I want to cry.
"Okay then, we'll go tomorrow." I heard Chansung said excitedly, 
"What's wrong with your face Seungri, looks like you're about to cry." I heard TOP asking me that question,
"OF COURSE, I'm so happy I wanna cry, I don't even remeber the last time I went out with my friends, I'm glad I have you guys." I said explaining how happy I am feeling right now.
"Of course you have to be glad Seungri, I'm a great man you know, just tell me what you want I'll buy it for you." I heard TOP said that so proudly,
"Okay then, I want to eat jajangmyeon, and I also want to eat ice cream with strawberry flavors." I said while grinning and I'm still thinking about the next thing I want to have, but before I can say the next thing, Jiyong cut me.
"I'll buy it for you don't ask from TOP. He's dangerous." Jiyong said that while glaring at TOP 
"What the hell, you're so possesive Jiyong-ah, why don't you let me buy things for Seungri?" I heard TOP said that making Jiyong flustered for a moment,
"What do you mean I'm possesive, I just want to buy things for Seungri can't I?' Jiyong fight back, and the other students are looking at both of them weirdly and at me weirdly too, I need to stop this.
"Then how about this, TOP will buy the jajangmyeon, and Jiyong will buy the strawberry ice cream." 
"No way, Ice cream is cheaper than jajangmyeon, I don't want TOP taking all the credits." I heard Jiyong said that words, making my head spinning, this is so confusing, I let him buy my favorite and he's complaining.
"Strawberry ice cream is my favorite Jiyong-ah," I said that while grabing my forehead trying to be calm don't wanna stress out.
"What you're letting jiyong buy your favorite food?" now is TOP turn to complain, ergh I don't really want to fight this, it's useless.
"Look can we drop this topic, the other student are looking at you guys weirdly, stop it." I heard Chansung said that and I'm so thankful for him this time. TOP and Jiyong has dropped the topic, and we continue studying in peace. I don't know why I let Jiyong buy my favorite things, but I think I trust him enough, and I have this bubbly kinda feeling in my stomach everytime I'm with Jiyong, what's wrong with me?

 

 

Jiyong POV


We're going to watch movies this Sunday, I can't wait, I'm so excited, when Seungri said he doesn't even remember the last time he went out with his friends, it makes me upset, how can he live his life without friends? Why does everyone hate him so much just because he's white? 
The bell has rung, it's luch time now, I turn to Seungri to ask him whether he wants to eat in the cafetaria since we haven't eaten anything this morning.
"Seungri, do you want to eat at the cafetaria? Let's go." 
"Are you asking me whether I want to go or are you calling me to go?" Seungri asked me, trying his best not to laugh, 
"How could you ask with that demendi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter