For love

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV

I've arrived home a couple of minutes ago, I went to my room as soon as I arrive to study this ty chemistry. I hate this lesson so much I just can't understand a thing, the teacher has explained a lot just now and I only understand half of it, but I am not going to give up, I'm going to prove Seungri that I can do this, and at last I will go on a real date with him and not only that I can claim him as mine, this is the opportunity that I won't loose. 

I have been sitting in front of this desk for half an hour but still no progression, why is it so hard, I can do math, biology, or even english, but chemistry is one hell of a pain in the . I really feels like banging my head on the wall. 

"Jiyong," My hyung choose the wrong timing, can't he see that I am busy? 

"What!? GET OUT! I'M STUDYING." I don't even bother to look at my hyung, 

"I can't believe what I'm seeing, Jiyong actually is studying chemistry, my younger brother Jiyong." I can imagine my brother's expression by now, he is probably covering his mouth with his palm and widened his eyes as if he has seen ghost or something. 

"Hyung, get out of my room before I bang my head on the wall, I can't understand all of this and here you are making noises," I feel like crying and probably I already am, Youngbae hyung come closer and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I can teach you the part you don't understand." I've never one thought that youngbae hyung have ever saved me, but now he is saving me, my savior,

"Really?" I turn to look at him in the face and he smiled at me, 

"Of course" 

So that's it, turn out my brother is quite good in chemistry, and he's so good at explaining stuff too, it was hard to understand at first but with his explanation I can understand most of it, and I think I have found the light of hope. We've been sitting on my bed ,in my room, studying for almost half an hour, and I think we need to eat dinner, I'm starting to feel hungry. So we decided to eat dinner, father has gone for work, again, and mom hasn't even returned home yet, I really wished that there will come a day when the whole family sit on the dinning room and have dinner together, probably with seungri in it. 

I help my brother cook some instant noodle because we are too tired for cooking so we setteled with only ramyeon. We sit on the dinning room and eat the ramyeon peacefully, before my hyung suddenly decided to ask why I have to learn chemistry. 

"Why are you trying you best learning chemistry you never like that subject right Jiyong?"

"Seungri doesn't sit with me anymore, he is no longer my seatmate, and he is now sitting beside Jang hyunseung, and he act all close and lovey dovey with him and I don't like it at all. He said that Jang hyunseung is a genius helping him out wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter