Thank you

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 Jiyong POV

So warm, I never feel this warm before and it smells like strawberry, I slowly open my eyes only to see Seungri snugling close to me, his sleeping face is just so pure and cute. But when did we cuddle? I remember last night he was like sleeping at the edge, and now we're cuddling. One part of me want to break apart because this situation is so embarrassing, but the other part of me wanted this to last, forever. I look at him slowly opening both of his eyes, and when he realize the situation, his eyes went wide, his face is red, and he keeps staring at my chest, how cute.
"Good morning princess." He look up and our eyes meet, 
"Good morning, now let me go!" He said while fidgeting, 
"Nope, I want to hug you more." I said wanting to some more.
"NO! LET GO! We'll late for school." He said trying so hard to break the hug.
"Okay," I said and pulled away from the hug. And my brother chose that exact moment to enter my room without knocking. That damn brother, I told him to knock beforehand, but he never listen, and Dad favor him more than me! 
"Wow, I never thought you guys are THAT close." He said raising one of his eyebrows, 
"We were just messing around hyung, and what did I tell you about knocking the damn door before you enter my room? For God knows how many times, PLEASE KNOCK HYUNG!" If look can kill my brother had long died and I will feel so guilty because of it.
"Okay, Okay, I just want to wake you guys, I didn't expect what I just saw." He said while smirking.
"We were just messing around Youngbae hyung, because we're friends." Sengri said trying to explain the situation for hyung and he said that we are friends? Friends huh? Does I ever think of Seungri as my friend?
"Whatever, just go and get ready for your school, If you guys haven't realize it yet, both of you are overslept." with that hyung get out of my room. after a few seconds,
"GOD JIYONG WE OVERSLEPT, COME GET YOUR UP, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." Seungri scream and panicking, this is the first time I heard him curse, and it sounds y, turn out he's not that innocent to begin with, he went straight to the bathroom and take a light shower and with an amazing speed he finished his shower.
"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JIYONG, GO AND USE THE BATHROOM IT'S YOUR TURN" he grabbed my wrist and drag me to the bathroom and close the bathroom door
"BE QUICK, I'LL BE IN THE DINNING ROOM." And what I heard after that is my room door being slammed closed.

 

 

Seungri POV

God, how can we oversleep? Stupid, stupid. I quickly walk to the dining room sit and wait for Jiyong. But I don't really feel like going to school either, just imagining that I'll meet Chaerin make me want to puke, I feel sick now, so sick, but I just have to go to school right?
"Seungri" I heard Youngbae hyung called me,
"Yeah?" 
"You and my brother are close huh?" Me and Jiyong are close? Really? But we are not officially friends yet because I never really said to jiyong 'let's be friend' or something, but Jiyong never really said that we're friends so we're not close right?
"I don't know hyung, it's...... complicated." 
"What do you mean complicated, you said it yourself just now that you guys are friends." He said confused, I don't blame him for being confused, because it really is confusing.
"No, I just assume we are, you see, when Jiyong first met me, he hated me, he said that I'm a freak, and he made me his slave. But I don't know what happened, one day, he just.... changed, like really change, he might not know how to say but I think he cares for me and want to be my friend, that is why I told you that he is my friend, at least I assume he is. Just, knock this topic off, I don't understand either, as long as he is happy, what does it matter?" I said trying to change the subject.
"Yeah you're right what does it matter?" Youngbae hyung look at me with a smile in his face.
"So, you want to eat breakfast." Youngbae hyung offered breakfast and I don't think we have enough time to eat breakfast 'cause we're already late.
"I think no hyung, we're late and what the hell took Jiyong so long to finish his shower?" I asked irritated, we're clearly late and Jiyong is taking his time in that freaking shower. And after another 5 minutes, at last, he had finished his damn shower,
"What took you so long? Let's go!" I said while hurriedly heading outside.

 

 

Jiyong POV

Hmmm I feel like Youngbae hyung was just talking to Seungri just now, because I heard noises when I came out from my bedroom earlier, what were they talking about? We're now inside my car on the way to school, I'm curious about what they were talking just now, so I want to ask him, but then I was cut off by Seungri,
"Jiyong-ah" He said while biting his fingernails, his face is enveloped by deep worries,
"Yeah?" 
"On second thought maybe I shouldn't go to school today." He said with the same kind of expressions, he's scared and worried about something and it clicks, he must be afraid of Chaerin. I don't believe I almost forget that , 
"It's okay Seungri, If it's about Chaerin, I'll take care of her." I said reassuring him that everything is going to be okay.
 "But, how about she's getting mad at me again because I made you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter