Love?

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV

Seungri is laughing because of the jokes I just told him just now, when he laughs I feel butterflies in my stomach, he's so beautiful smiling and laughing like this. "Hahahaha you're so funny Jiyong, you have a very good sense of humor too huh?" I look at him gigling trying to hold his laughter and I found it cute. "I never know that I have a good sense of humor." I said, we stop talking for a while and just enjoying each other presents."The sun is setting," Seungri said breaking the silent, "Yeah it is, let's get in and see whether my brother has come home or not." "Okay." We walk back in and search around, turn out, that good for nothing brother has not yet home. "I think it's already late, it's best for me to go home, let's just meet your brother some other time." He said it with a tone of disappointment in his voice."It's okay, we can wait for a while, he's coming home now." I try my best confincing him to stay. When he just want to open his mouth to say something suddenly "I'm home little brother you miss me?" My good for nothing older brother has finally come home, poop out nowhere. "Jiyong-ah.. look! I bought you.. OMO!? WHO ARE YOU!??" I see Youngbae hyung so shocked he pointed at Seungri and trembling, ergh what an embarrasment. "Stop it hyung, he is my classmate.." before I could finish my sentence I was cut by Seungri. "Hello Youngbae hyung, my name is Lee Seunghyun, you can call me Seungri, nice to meet you." Seungri is reaching out his hand for Youngbae hyung to shake , they shook hand and suddenly Youngbae is looking at me with a very smug expression, "Who is he Jiyong-ah you never said that you have a very beautiful man as Seungri-shi as your friend" He's smirking and moking me, make my face is turning red. "HYUNG!!?" I yelled at him desperately for him to shut his precious mouth up before he embarass me. "What are you doing here Seungri-shi?" "I want to meet you hyung, I want to know what kind of a person are you." Huh, I see Seungri is still as blunt as always huh, I try my hard not to laugh, "What!? You want to know me? Why?" "Hyung, you said you have a new assistant right? Your assistant is Seungri's brother." "Oh!? Really? What a coincidence.. or maybe fate?" He look at me and laugh, this good for nothing brother, he'll be a dead meat after Seungri has gone home. 

"It's already late Seungri-shi, how about staying at our place for the night?" What Seungri is staying here for the night, but right now all the guests rooms are dusty, it has been locked for a long time, how.. "It's okay Youngbae hyung I can take taxi and go home" Seungri said while blushing, he's blushing, why? "I don't take no for answers, let's just head to the dinning room and eat Seungri-shi, we have a lot to talk about." I have to stop this, "But hyung.." "Shut up Jiyong-ah, listen to your hyung once in a while." Ergh well we end up having dinner, Seungri seems to forget that he's not going home tonight and he's talking non-stop with hyung, they are now talking about Seungri's brother whose name is Daesung, when the topic change drastically into ME!? "So how's Jiyong doing at school Seungri?" "Why do we have to talk about me." I interupted hope they can just forget the topic, "Why can't I? It's been a long time you took one of your classmate home, so I'm just curious." "Well Youngbae hyung, Jiyong is so dilligent, he's smart too hyung, you shouln't worry too much , his doing great." I'm so grateful with Seungri answer, and I'm so thankful for him saying that my brother shouldn't worry so much, because he's worrying to damn much. "Really? I'm so realived, how did you two meet each other?" What the topic now change to this? Come on.. "Jiyong is my seatmate, he used to be a scary and spoiled seatmate, but nowadays he's so kind to me, and he sided me to when someine picked on me, he took care of me too, he's a great seatmate." I don't know what to feel? Whether I have to be happy or not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter