Not alone

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jiyong POV 

The sun is setting and the day is getting late, I think it's time to go home, but Seungri he's still sleeping soundly looking so exhausted. 
"It's already late Jiyong, the sun is setting, and the nurses has gone home, we need to go home too, but how about Seungri?" I heard TOP asking me that question.
"I think I'll take him home." with that words Chansung walk toward Seungri and trying to pick him up, but I stopped him.
"No, he's living alone, in this state I don't think he is able to take care of himself." I said trying to convince Chansung not to take him home.
"But we need to go home Jiyong, oh! I've got an idea, I can take Seungri to my home." TOP said cheerfuly, what the hell, does he think I'll realy let him take Seungri to his house, hell no!
"Take him to your house? Are you out of your mind, you think I"ll let you?" I said pissed off, no way in hell I'll let him take Seungri to his house
"Then let me, my house is not that big, but he can sleep with me in my room." Chansung said with alot of convidence
"NO! He's coming with me, he's going to stay the night in my house, I am going to take care of him, no more arguing with me, I'm not in the mood right now, and you guys know best not to mess with me right now okay?" 
"Fine fine.." Chansung just agreed with me, he took his stuff and went home, after a while TOP took his stuff, patted my shoulder telling me that he's going home and I noded my head and he went home. I stay there for a couple of minutes and decided to call my driver to fetch me home. After the call, I walk towards Seungri, trying to carry him without waking him up, I lift him up so slowly, he's so light, weak, and delicate, seeing him like this hurt my heart so much make me wanna cry. 

We're home, I'm carrying Seungri brydal style heading to my bedroom, looks like Youngbae hyung has not yet home, I layed Seungri on my bed and when I just want to go to take a shower I felt Seungri grabed my hand, I know it's him cause there's no one else in this room, so I truned to see Seungri and asked him what happened. Seungri is looking at me and he's shivering, 
"Seungri-ah you're feeling cold, want to change clothes?" 
"Jiyong, help me, it's so dark here, so dark." he started crying and sobbing and quivering, he's scared
"Okay, wait for a minute, I'll turn on the lights for you." I try loosening his grip so I can turn on the lights, but then
"NO!! DON'T GO!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!" Seungri's start panicking, he's screaming so loud and tears keep streaming down his face, and I can feel myself crying too. So I pulled him into a hug, and keep drawing circles on his back, trying to calm him down,
"Shh,shh, it's okay, I'm here, I'm here for you, I'm not going anywhere, stop crying, it's okay." I keep whispering that words again and again into his ears, finally he can calm down a little bit, and out of nowhere Seungri pushed me away and he start screaming again, this time calling me to go away.
"YOU! YOU JUST GO!! GO AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M IN THAT DARK, COLD, AND DUSTY PLACE BECAUSE OF YOU! IF IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE LOCKED ME IN THERE."
"Calm down Seungri-ah, who is SHE?" I asked him carefully hope that he's going to answer me now, cause no matter who she is I'm going to ing crush her bones, but as soon as I ask him, he start crying again, he's gripping his head with both of his hand and sobbing.
"I'm cold and lonely and it's smells, filled with trash, I'm a trash." He keep mumbling that word again and again, 
"You're not trash Seungri-ah, you need to tell me who was the one who locked you in that room." but then I remembered one girl that have left bad impressions on me, 
"Is it Chaerin?" As soon as Seungri heard that name, he flinched and his face is pale, from that I know who's the , and the is the all along. ing Chaerin is messing with the wrong person. I felt myself smirking for what I'm going to do with Chaerin, but for now I'm going to calm Seungri down.
 

"Seungri-ah it's okay, I'm going to protect you, from now on Chaerin won't do anything to you." I said reasuring him, calming him down.
"Seungri-ah you want to eat dinner?" 
"Yeah I'm hungry" 
"What do you want to eat?" 
"Sushi." He said that, but Youngbae hyung can't cook sushi, well looks like we have to order some.
Okay wait here okay, I'll give you sushi." 
"No, I'm coming with you." Now he's looking at me with his eyes full of determination, ,maybe he doesn't want to be left alone. 
"Okay let's go to the dinning room" We walk out to the dinning room and there's my brother start cooking the dinner. 
"Youngbae hyung." I called him and he turn around, and he look at me for a while and suddenly jump out of shocked because Seungri appeared from behind. 
"WHAT THE.. Seungri you're shocking me, you can't live without Seungri Jiyong? You just brought him home two days ago" 
"Something happened hyung." Just by thinking about it make me mad, I want nothing but to punch her in the face.
"What happened?" I heard hyung asked me an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter