Amusement Park

Silhouette
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungri POV 

We have finished our lunch and everyone is getting back to work, Mr.Kwon, Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung is going back to work, before walking out daesung hyung mouthed words like 'we need to talk' or something, probably about my relationship with Jiyong. To be truth I feel uncomfortable, letting the whole family know we have feelings for each other, I know sooner or later everyone will know eventually, but isn't this too soon? Jiyong's mom has long gone along with the other family member, she said she is going to meet some friend she hasn't met for a while. So it's now just Jiyong and me. 

"Turns out it's you and me again." Jiyong said with a smirk lingering on his face, 

"Yeah, I'm not getting tired of it to be honest, I'm used to it." I said with a smile, a true one, it has been a while huh? I realize whenever I'm with Jiyong I can instantly feels happy, and somehow it feels nice. 

"So we're going on a date?" Jiyong opened his eyes big and he's grinning like that cheshire cat in  'alice in the wonderland' movie, trying his best to act cute, and he is cute, that smile of his in that particular one, the smile that show his perfect row of teeth, God how much I love those smiles of him. 

"Fine, we're going on a date, let's go to amusement park." I really want to go there, I've never been to amusement park before, it'll be a great first experience with Jiyong. 

"Fine let's go go go~" Jiyong is really like a kid sometimes, I chuckled because of his childish behaviour. 

Jiyong decided to dive today, for our date, taking a driver out on our date would be awkward right? I can't even imagine. Jiyong helped me with my seatbelt and then he start the car, 

"To out first date!" Jiyong exclaimed excitedly, 

 

There's a lot of people in the amusement park and it's not even weekend, imagine it if we decided to have a date in amusement park on weekend, we will probably get sandwitched here and there, and it'll not good for a first date. I am wearing a mickey mouse ban do, Jiyong litterally forced it on me, he insisted it because he thinks I look cute in it, I'm so pissed, I look like 100 years old granpa with a 5 years old kid appearance, and it looks as creepy as man. 

"Seungri, are you still sulking because I forcing you to wear that ban do? Come on baby, don't be mad, you look awesomely cute in that." Jiyong said with that kind of smile again, my favorite, I can't stay mad with Kwon Jiyong, I just can't. Jiyong is now holding my hand and we walk hand in hand. People are starting to look at us weirdly, and I can't even hide my blush anymore, I am so nervous but Jiyong, God he even swaying our hands, as if saying 'look everyone we're a couple out on a date.' 

"Ji, everyone is staring at us, let's stop holding hands kay?" I tried to take my hand of his, but he grip it even harder, 

"Seungri, come on let them stares as much as possible."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter