chapter 9

a trip gone super right!

Naoures' P.O.V

Sonya picked up the phone call and talked to the hot boss aka Kim Jaejoong, he told her that the application made in Latifa’s name was accepted and she will start working in 3 weeks.

That was just perfect because she is going to join us in 2 weeks. So she called Atta and told her the good news which made her scream over the phone and she even heard her brother yelling at her, telling her to shut the hell up because she woke him up, but she just ignored him and they two continued fangirling over the phone. *I think you lost your chance Bang Yongguk, I think you’re stuck in the friend zone now!* he thought to himself as he walked down the empty cold streets.

‘meanwhile at Daehyun’s room’

-that was so embarrassing! I will never be able to look to any of the guys in the eyes again, I whined for the ninth time by now.

But Daehyun kept convincing me that the guys understand and won’t judge since we’ve done nothing wrong.

We went back to the living room to find Sonya talking on the phone.

-…okay… we’ll have a huge party once you’re here; I’ll call you later, bye and she hang up.

-was that Latifa? I asked and she nodded, what is it?

-she was accepted as ‘Mr. Kim’s personal assistant’!

-nice! She got lucky, kkk I’ll call her later to congratulate her.

Then I had to explain the situation to Daehyun who looked at us confused. The boys returned home after a while and we decided to call it a night.

-Naoures, it’s time we go now. Said Sonya when Daehyun was whispering something sweet in my ear.

-yeah right, but do you think we can catch a cab at this time? I asked looking at my watch.

-uhh, they can give us a ride, can’t they?

-hhh, yep right again, but you go and ask them.

-I told you, you are a coward.

-no, I’m not, did you forget what you did to me just now?

-hahahaha, oh right, arasseo arasseo! She laughed out loud and couldn’t hold herself back.

The boys looked at her confused trying to figure out what we were talking about.

-noona, what’s so funny? Asked Jong up curiosity all over his face.

-nothing uppie, where’s Himchan oppa? She replied chuckling.

-in the kitchen, I think.

-okay, gomawoo!

She talked with Himchan and asked him to drive us home. Daehyun went to his room to bring his coat and come with us, so Zelo took the chance and approached me.

-noona? Are you made at me? He asked in a low cute shy voice.

-well, to be honest Zelo, I am mad, but not at you, but at Sonya because I’m sure 100% that it was her idea, but you contributed in it. I said looking at him faking anger and holding my smile because he was so damn cute with that pout.

-BUT! I will forgive you, but I’m not sure Daehyun will, I said which made poor Zelo flinch thinking about what would his hyung do to him, he probably would ask him to cook for him for a while and do all his chores, so he looked at me with him innocent puppy eyes;

-nooonnnaaaaaa please, tell him that I’m really sorry, pleeeeaaase, I promise that I won’t do it again!

At that moment, Sonya came and patted his back gently and gave him an evil smile.

-well, good luck bro, at least Naoures won’t do anything serious to me except something food related, but you my friend, you are in a big trouble.

-I’m sure that what will hyung do to me is food related too!! And both of them burst laughing.

-okay, I’ve got the keys, let’s go girls! Said Himchan who came along with Daehyun.

We bid the guys goodbye and wished them a good night and left the dorms, but little did we know that Bang Yong guk was looking at us and he saw Sonya’s interaction with Zelo and he wished he could be that close to her. *where did he go?  Is he really mad? I did nothing wrong! Damn it! Screw this!* thought Sonya when she was getting in the car, she kept on looking behind her hoping to see a certain someone aka Yongguk.

The next morning we woke up a little bit early and we went to the airport to bid goodbye t B.A.P, we all noticed how gloomy the atmosphere was between Sonya and Yongguk, they didn’t even say hi to each others.

After the guys left, we went to a coffee shop near the apartment we’re going to live in, because I had to meet the owner. I invested in that coffee shop and I own a third of its shares, so I had to meet my partner.

-after meeting him, we will have lunch out, my treat, then we’ll go see the new apartment! I said excitedly.

-okay sure, the furniture is arriving today anyway, so we’ll have to go and clean it up a bit, we’re moving in a few days! Can’t wait! Replied Sonya clapping her hands.

We entered the coffee shop and we found the guy already waiting for me with two cups of coffee on his table. I greeted him and sat in front of him while Sonya took a table near the window and ordered a coffee too.

-good afternoon sir, I said bowing my head lightly as I sat in front of him.

-oh, annyeong Naoures ssi! Please, call me jinki or onew! He said shaking my hand.

-arasseo! Onew ssi! I smiled shyly.

-okay, how about we drop the formalities! We are partners now! Jinki joked.

-hihihi okay, seems good to me! I chuckled.

He was so gentle and humorous, I felt like I’ve known him long time ago.

-so, what did you want to talk to me about? He asked.

-well, I wanted to tell you that I’d like to work as a barista or a cashier in the shop, because I don’t really like offices. I said seriously but in a soft voice.

-oh really? Well, that’s a first! Having someone that prefers doing something instead of relaxing while sitting in an office! He looked really surprised by my request.

-hhh, believe me, I’m a lazy person, but I just don’t like staying in an office for hours.

-well, then I guess I agree with what you suggested, and you can start working whenever you want!

After talking about the coffee shop and the work we headed to the new apartment after passing by a nearby restaurant and buying takeovers.

Sonya's P.O.V

Few days later, we had gotten ourselves settled in our new apartment which had 3 bedrooms, a bath, a kitchen, and a big living room. The only room that wasn’t ready yet was Latifa’s room; she will be joining us in a week.

Naoures started working at the coffee shop as soon as we moved in and I was still on vacation. She was completely stunned when she saw that BTS are living in the same building as us, she befriended Rap Monster right away I don’t even know how the hell she did that.

Another week had flown by quickly, Naoures was missing Daehyung like crazy and being the usual depressed her, thank god they came back after a week or else nobody knows what would happen.

Atta and B.A.P came at the same time but not the same airport, so I went to fetch her and Naoures went directly to the dorms because she didn’t want to get the fans attention by going t the airport.

-where are you? I asked over the phone.

-I’m at the dorms waiting for the boys. Naoures replied. What about you? She asked.

-at the airport, still waiting for Atta, I’ll see with her once she comes, maybe we’ll pass by the dorms too…

She didn’t answer and all I could hear was sobs, then I heard a noise in the background so assumed that they just arrived, she was busy to even hear me I just hang up.

-ATTA!! HERE!! I waved at Latifa when I saw her; we hugged each other for I don’t know how long. We headed to take a cab back to the apartment. After she rested for a while, taking a shower and changing into comfy clothes, I suggested that we go to the B.A.P dorms, she agreed right away, she was dying to meet them.

When we arrived there, Youngjae was the one who greeted us at the door.

-noona! He exclaimed and welcomed me with a hug.

-so unfair, whined Zelo, I’m closer to noona than you, he pushed him and embraced me with his long hands.

*I swear his cuteness in gonna kill me someday*

Then Jongup and Himchan followed him. They averted their attention to Atta.

-guys, this is my best friend Latifa. I presented. Himchan was the first one to talk.

-nice to meet you Miss Latifa, he said kissing the back of her hand that her eyes widened and she blushed right away.

-hyung! How cheesy, I’m Zelo, I’m sure you know who I am, I heard I'm your bias! he joked pushing Himchan and rubbing the back of his neck and he greeted her with a hug. They all got comfortable with each other right away.

We were all in the living room talking about their trip, Latifa and Himchan went to the kitchen to bring some snacks and drinks. Zelo was sitting next to Yong guk, playing a game on my phone when suddenly it rang. Yong guk couldn’t help his curiosity and peeked at the caller ID.

*again this hot boss, does he have nothing better to do than calling his employees!* he thought.

-noona, here someone is calling you, said Zelo handing me my phone.

-oh, Atta, come, your hot boss is calling, guess it’s about when you’re gonna start working. I called her chuckling.

She dashed out of the kitchen, took the phone and excused herself to talk in a quiet place.

At that moment, I noticed that Yongguk was looking at me in a very weird way, so I mentioned him to come to the kitchen so that we can talk in private.

-what’s wrong? I asked innocently.

-the phone… the one who called… he was so hesitant and looking at the his feet trying to find the right words to say.

-oh, that! He’s Atta’s boss, since she wasn’t here, I filled in her job application and all, and she was waiting for a call from the hot boss as she calls him, *not that I disagree with that!*.

-! Not again! He was mentally slapping himself by now.

-what is it?

-I misunderstood the situation again, I’m sorry, I thought he was a guy you had your eyes on and… aish! He ran his fingers in his hair in frustration.

I burst out in laughter when I saw how dorky he was.

-you’re really one of a kind huh, he suddenly said making me stop laughing immediately. You seriously enjoy seeing me get mad and confused and you’re amused by that, he added.

His voice got lower and he looked dangerous, I liked that side of him so I decided to push on his buttons even futher.

-well, yeah, I like it when you’re all flustered and all…

-you’re such a ing tease, he cut me midway. At first, I felt offended by the way he talked and I was going to protest, but when I saw the look on his eyes, I changed my mind.

The look in his eyes was the look of a hurt puppy; he looked like he was going to break down at any moment, so I unconsciously hugged him.

Seeing him hurt like that because of me made feel guilty and clueless on what to do, so I simply hugged him in hope that he would feel better. I didn’t think twice when I hugged him so I let go of him and got out of there. We bid the guys goodbye and went back home.

The next morning, we decided to go visit Naoures in the café and I noticed a new cute waiter working there.

-Naoures! How dare you? You have such a cute guy working with you and you didn’t bother tell me! I said teasing.

-no! It’s not like that! He just started today! Besides Onew brought him! She defended.

-ummm, just say that you didn’t want us to see him to keep him for yourself, I’m gonna tell Daehyun right now! Said Atta also teasing her.

-whaaat! Ah come on… I didn’t… I’m not… she was trying hard to find her words.

We burst laughing at her, she was flustered and her face was priceless.

We ordered two coffees and sat in the second floor; we were talking about our new life and making plans to go out and visit the places we didn’t visit yet. I noticed that there was only a guy sitting behind us but we couldn’t see his face because his back was facing us, all we saw was his freaking awesome red hair.

-he reminds me of someone, I said trying to see his features.

-yeah, same for me! Latifa said.

-Kim jaejoong! We said at the same time and we started laughing out loud and highfived each oher.

-umm, is there something funny in my name? a deep voice came of nowhere made us jolt in our place.

Our eyes went wide open when we saw that he is THE KIM JAEJOONG we were talking about.

Seeing us shocked like that, he smirked and pulled a chair next to us and sat down.

-you still didn’t tell me what’s so funny in my name to make you, ladies laugh like that? He asked innocently.

-euh, Atta you answer him! I hissed.

-huh! Why me?

He was still looking at us anticipating our answer.

-uuhh, it’s because when we saw you, we said that you look like someone we know, then we said you name at the same time, that’s why we laughed, I said trying my best to look convincing not stupid.

-oh, I see, by the way, aren’t you the one that came to complete a job application for your friend? He said looking at me intensely.

*wow! Good memory!*

-y…yes!

-so did you tell your friend that she is starting tomorrow? I already sent you an e-mail.

-euh, it’s her! I said pointing at Atta, she’s going to work for you! I added.

-oh really! He said turning to her rather excited, great, then Miss…

-Latifa, she answered.

-yes, Miss Latifa, I’m looking forward to be working with you. He said with a soft smile, extending his hand to her.

-same here, she replied shaking his hand.

-now, if you excuse me, I need to go, see you tomorrow, Latifa ssi, you too Miss, see you around.

We bowed our heads and he left.

-what the hell did just happen! I said throwing myself back on the chair.

Latifa was still shocked but she came back to her senses when I snapped my fingers and we started spazzing about him till finally Naoures came with our coffees.

-wasn’t that… asked Naoures pointing to the shop exit.

-yes! It was HIM! I cut her off.

-woaah, Atta, you’re gonna see that handsome face every day! I envy you.

At lunch time, we went out together to eat, Naoures got back to work and Latifa and me were hanging around the neighborhood to know it better.

Night came by fast and we were at home having dinner, when a certain love crazed guy aka Daehyun decided to show up. We were discussing where we should go clubbing.

-so, girls, what were you talking about? And why did you stop when I came? He asked looking at us confused.

Naoures' P.O.V

We were all surprised because he came without even texting or calling!

-we are going out partying tonight the three of us, since I've been busy working and Atta is gonna start hers tomorrow! I said innocently.

- You stupid, why did you tell him? Sonya said smiling.

-why not? I responded

-ah, I doubt your coming with us now! Said Latifa.

So I looked at Daehyun.

-would u like to… But I stopped when I saw his piercing gaze.

-umm we're going to change now see you.

 -yeah, change, see u!

Sonya and Latifa left quickly each to her room leaving me behind with a glaring boyfriend.

-yeah! Thanks guys! I screamed and turned to Daehyun.

-are u okay? You seem disturbed!

-I don’t ing know Naoures! you tell me! he said harshly.

-what's with that tone! I said my voice like a whisper and I looked as if I'm about to cry so Daehyun came quickly and sat next to me.

-hey, hey sorry I didn't mean to yell! It's just that I haven't seen you for days now and I really missed you and I wanted to spend some time with you and you were planning to go out behind my back!

-WAS NOT! I was going to call you and tell you about it! By that time, Sonya and Atta came out dressed.

-so Naoures are you coming? Asked Sonya.

-No you guys go, I'm gonna stay here! Sorry but… as you can see… I said smiling sadly.

-it’s okay! I’m sure you’re gonna have fun here more than at the club. Said Latifa winking making me laugh.

-hhh you are right have fuun~~!

Both of them wore their heels and went out leaving me behind.

Dae had his hand around my shoulder and I was resting my head on his, we looked at each other and I saw how sparkling his eyes were. He leaned to kiss me and I closed my eyes when the door bell rung.

-I'll get it! Daehyun said. He ran to the open the door thinking that it might be one of the girls that forgot something but I heard him yelling.

-what r u doing here! So I got up to see who was it and I found a smiling Youngjae, behind him a scared Zelo. I got mad at first because my date was ruined by Youngjae as usual.

-oh noona, hiii!! We brought fried chicken! And that was enough to change my mood.

-oh really! Thank you~~ come in guys!

No need to say that the rest of the night went with me laughing along with Zelo and Youmgjae and with Dae eating fried chicken mercilessly while killing Youngjae with his eyes and thinking about a way to revenge.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: now the fun is gonna start! hope you're enjoying it so far.

comments? don't forget to comment!