chapter 8

a trip gone super right!

Sonya's PO.V

After having breakfast with Daehyun, Naoures wanted to go to the arcade to play some games, but she couldn’t win over him, not even once and he was having fun seeing her cute face she made when she frowns. Naoures got really upset and stopped playing and that made Dae feel guilty, so to make it up for her, he invited her for lunch and he said that he will cook it himself so they went back to the dorms.

They found Jong up getting ready to go out while the rest of the boys weren’t there already.

Once they were alone, Daehyun felt nervous and so did Naoures.

-euhh, I can barely make ramyun, is that okay? He said trying to ease the icy like atmosphere.

-I’m sure that anything you will make is going to fine, she answered shyly.

He was clumsily cooking and she was admiring him with a broad smile on her face. Half an hour later, he managed to make a modest meal without burning anything, and surprisingly it was as delicious as it seemed to be.

After filling themselves with the tasty meal Dae made, Naoures decided to help him out with the dishes but he refused because of her injured finger.

-don’t worry about it, it healed long time ago, it wasn’t that deep anyway, so just let me help you, and he just nodded his head and let her space to stand beside him at the sink.

While they were washing the dishes, Daehyun was in deep thoughts, trying to find a way to convey his feeling toward her, but he didn’t know how.

After finishing, Naoures excused herself and thanked him for the great day she had with him, but he grabbed her arm and stopped her

-don’t leave, no! I still want to spend more time with you, he said looking at the floor and his face turned red.

-Since tomorrow we have schedule outside the country, we’ll be away for 2 weeks or so, and… and I’m… gonna miss you! So…

He couldn’t finish beause he was surprised when Naoures hugged him without giving it a second thought and that was enough for both of them to understand each others’ feelings.

-okay, I’ll spend the rest of the day with you, if that’s what you want, she said hugging him tighter.

They spend the rest of the day getting to know about each other or more like, Daehyun getting to know more about her since she already knew most of the things.

At the end of the day, he walked her back to the hotel, he said that he wanted to say ’hi’ to me but it was more like he didn’t want to be separated from her. And since I’m a really good friend and I completely got the hint of the mood, I went out saying that I want to have some fresh air. I decided to go out for a walk, since the weather was nice, I thought about visiting a park nearby and taking some pictures.

I came back after an hour or so to find Naoures all red and frozen in her spot with her hand on . She didn’t even notice me coming in; I waved my hand in front of her face but still no reaction, I was going to slap her to wake her up, but she got back to her senses and looked at me

-please tell me that I’m not dreaming… she said

-what?

-tell me I’m not dreaming and that all of what happened is real!

-okay do you want me to pinch you or slap you? I said playfully.

-huuh! No thanks! I think I know now that I’m not dreaming

I looked at her with one raised eyebrow waiting for her to spill the beans, but all she did was avoiding my eyes and blushing harder.

-okay, now tell me what happened?

-n… nothing happened! She exclaimed.

-then why are you stuttering?

-huh I… I’m not! It’s… it’s nothing!! I… it’s just because you are… you are scaring me!! Yeah!

-he kissed you didn’t he?

-yea… what!! How did you know?!

-oh come on! Since the first time you two met, you’ve been all lovey dovey, if Youngjae wasn’t there last time, then he could have kissed you already and since you were alone, so it’s very normal that something like that could happen.

I posed for a while waiting for her to say something but I was she didn’t, I got closer to her and hugged her

-well!! Congratulations for getting your first kiss taken by Daehyun! I added shaking her, but I advise you to be careful and not fall in love too quickly.

-why? She looked surprised and very confused.

-I’m not going to say ‘he is a celebrity' and all of that type of …

-then, why?

-well, I went to the park today, then I decided to go take a look at the apartment and I must say that we’ve got some pretty eye candy guys living at the same building as us, only one floor apart actually

-hhhh, is that it? Come on it’s not like they’ll be more handsome than Daehyun!

-well, if you think that none of BTS can be as handsome as Dae then you’ve got problems with your eyes girl!

-wh… what?? What did you just say?! Her eyes were wide open by now.

-yes , BTS, I just said BTS, when I visited the apartment to see the missing things we need to buy, I bumped into Jimin, he asked me what I was doing there thinking that I was a fan stalking him, so I told him that I’m moving there soon and he was pretty surprised.

Naoures' P.O.V

-wow! That’s great! But wait, isn’t that a block away from B.A.P’s dorms! Wow! That’s awesome, but I really really really like Daehyun and he’s is so sweet… and hey! I’m not the type that go only by the looks, how could you thing like that of me! I said pouting slapping her arm slightly.

-come on Naoures, you know I was just kidding, I know you are not after the looks but just be careful and don’t fall in love too quickly! She said with a serious face.

Yeah I know, I said with dropped shoulders.

-so tell me, how was your date with Daehyun?

And that’s when my mood changed and I started talking nonstop. I told her every little detail…

-…and the kiss… Sonya, he’s so sweet… I said in a dreamy voice hugging the pillow.

-so, there goes the first kiss you’ve always dreamed about hehe, how was it? Come on tell me!

My face became red and I hid it in the pillow, then I looked at Sonya who was dying to know.

-well, at first he just pecked my lips when we were sitting on the couch, then, when he was leaving, he held me by the waist and kissed me passionately and that was enough to blow my mind.

Sonya eyes widened and was 0 shaped and she gave me a dirty look, so I hit her arm playfully because she was embarrassing me.

-heyy, don’t let your imagination go wild you et, it was just a kiss and it didn’t last for long, but it definitely took my breath away, and I hugged the pillow again blushing even harder at the memory.

I asked her about Yongguk and I screamed when she told me about his confession.

-omg! He really likes you! That’s great Sonya! You two look amazing together like two pieces of a puzzle, different but complete each other! That ‘friend’ thing he is talking about won’t last for too long and it‘ll become something more I’m sure about that!

 -anyways, we’re gonna be busy moving in and settling down in our new home, I’m excited! Sonya said suddenly changing the topic and I completely fell for that.

-me too! I’ve always wanted to live in my own house yay! And having BTS as neighbors is freaking awesome!

Sonya’s phone beeped, it was Yongguk. She replied to his message and yet another beep, so I left her immersed in her phone and went to my room to talk with my family. At dinner time, Sonya barely ate something because she was still texting Yongguk and neither did I because I was excited waiting for Daehyun to call me as he promised.

Sonya and Yong guk kept texting each other the whole night, talking about nothing and everything and I was in my bed talking with Daehyun on the phone till I fell asleep.

When Sonya noticed that I was sleeping with the phone in my hand, she came and took it away and covered me with my blanket then she went back to texting Yongguk till dawn. They were both enjoying their new friendship and getting to know each other more.

Sonya's P.O.V

B.A.P were supposed to go abroad for schedules the next morning, but their flight was postponed to the day after due to the bad weather. So they invited us for dinner and since they at cooking we ended up having takeovers. After eating and fooling around, I volunteered to wash the dishes and Zelo came to help me, Yongguk also followed up to the kitchen. Jong up, himchan and Youngjae wanted to watch a comedy show and Naoures and Daehyun vanished somewhere.

After washing the dishes I managed to dispose of Yongguk somehow and I resumed my evil plan and Zelo wanted to take part in it. We were whispering and Yongguk was trying to figure out what we were talking about but I didn’t want to show him me playful side.

We managed to sneak upstairs me and Zelo without any of them noticing us thinking that we were still in the kitchen preparing some snacks. Once upstairs, we knew exactly where to go: Daehyun’s room.

Luckily, we found the door unlocked, *how careless of them kkk* I thought smirking. We slightly opened the door and we were spying on them, both of them were sitting on the bed talking about something on the laptop though Daehyun was too close for someone who just wants to talk, we tried our best to hold our giggles, not to mention that I was peeking down on my knees and Zelo from above. Soon Daehyun disposed of his laptop and held her hand and whispered sweet nothing and everything escalated quickly and they were kissing each other passionately, me and Zelo were having fun trying not to laugh hard…

-the hell are you two doing!!! Boomed a very deep voice from behind us, I was so startled that I wanted to get up quickly but I forgot that Zelo was right above me and we ended up on the floor and the door opened wide. When I was trying to stand up, Zelo was trying to straighten himself at the same time so we stumbled upon each other again, Naoures and Daehyun got startled when they heard the thud we made when we fell and ended up in a somehow awkward situation with Zelo on top of me, Yongguk was fuming by now and only seeing red, he was completely out of it.

-all of you in the living room now!! He yelled and we all jumped in our places.

He went ahead to the living room, Zelo finally got off of me, he was totally crushing me, Naoures and Daehun looked at us with priceless faces.

So in the living room, the rest of the members were completely clueless, why their leader was fuming mad, they wondered. We all sat down next to each other, me, Zelo, Naoures and Dae. The poor maknae was so scared of the leader that if he could, he would have sat on my lap and hugged me for his dear life, but he on stuck to holding my hand tightly out of fear.

-so Dae, I’ll start with you! He paused for a second trying to hold in his anger so he wouldn’t yell, care to explain what the hell did I just see back there?

-euuhh… the thing is… ummm… it’s… it’s just as you saw that’s it… he mumbled the last part.

-just as I saw?! Replied Yongguk in a threatening voice.

-yeah, as you saw! He repeated.

-what the hell did you see that made you this mad? Asked Himchan all curious about what exactly happened.

-why don’t you tell them what you were doing?! Said Young guk in a bemused voice this time, he enjoyed making them blush.

When I heard that his tone eased a little, I relaxed a bit and smiled, but he looked at me or more like glared at me.

-I’ll get to you two later. He said gritting his teeth.

-so? Asked Youngjae urging Daehyun to say something

He saw us kissing… he said in a really low voice that none of them heard him.

-what did you say? Asked Jong up this time, they were all dying to know.

-ok, ok stop pressuring me! He saw us KISSING okay!!

-omo! All of them gasped.

-you were kissing Sonya noona?!! Asked Jong up with wide open eyes.

At that time, I cracked up and laughed out loud, but I stopped when I had eye contact with Yong guk, if only looks could kill!

-I’m assuming it wasn’t Sonya, said Himchan tapping his finger on his chin, and judging from Naoures’ reaction, it’s 100 per cent her, he added.

-why are you all making a fuss out of it, I did nothing wrong! Burst Daehyun, so what if I kissed my girlfriend! I didn’t commit a crime!

That’s it, he said it! All of the B.A.P members were stunned.

-hhhh woaahh, Naoures, lucky you, that was very heroic, I whispered to Naoures who was sitting next to me.

-shut up! It’s all your fault,I’ll teach you a lesson once we get home,  she whispered back with gritted teeth.

-are you sure you want to threaten me?!

-okay, okay, I’m not!

We turned our attention back to the boys who were making a fuss about what they just heard.

-if you had caught Dae and Naoures kissing, then what does Zelo and Sonya have to do with this? Don’t tell me… they were… too??!!! Now asked the all mighty Kim Himchan.

-hyuuuunngg!! Whined Zelo

-no, it’s not like that… I said trying to explain, but Yongguk glared at me again.

-then what?

-these two, said Yong guk pointing at me and Zelo, were playing the peeping Tom on these two.

The others aside from Dae and Naoures burst out in laughter.

-Zelo is still immature, so I’ll let him off the hook this time, but you miss… he pointed an accusing finger at me, you are supposed to be more mature than him, but no, you ended up in that kind of situation, not to mention the last part of it

-well, as they say, curiosity kills the cat, and that’s exactly what happened to us, right Zelo ah??

-oh, nae, noona is right, mianehae hyung, we will never do that again I promise.

-yeah, he… I mean, we, will not do it again, I added and I gave him my utmost puppy eyes along with Zelo, which worked perfectly on him.

-okay, I’ll forgive you; make sure I never catch both of you doing something fishy again.

*damn, I’m too weak against aegyo, both of them are so cute* he thought to himself.

-okay, so now that all of you know everything, may I have my girlfriend for myself now? I’m really going to miss her during the trip.

Everyone sighed and nodded.

-okay, but no funny business! Said Yongguk

-nae! They both said as they made their way upstairs again.

The rest of the boys decided to go out to have some fun and play around somewhere so I ended up with Yongguk who refused to go with them.

All the while I was texting Atta telling her about the details of what happened till now but my phone was snatched away by Yongguk.

-are you going to ignore me or what? And who’s this person you kept on texting all this time is it your boyfriend

-ahh I already said that I don’t have a boyfriend! I replied

-How come? 

-Hein well happens and I don’t have a boyfriend why are you asking anyway!

he was taken aback from my response

-it’s because it’s unbelievable that someone like you is still single he said shyly

I couldn’t resist the smile that dug its way to my mouth he as so damn cute   

-well you can believe it I’ve been single since I don’t remember when, it’s been so long that it became a habit to me also the one I am texting and that is currently exploding my phone with messages because I did not reply is my best friend who's going to live with us  

- Your best friend!! Then can I assume it’s a girl * please say it’s a girl * he begged in his head

 - Yea it’s a girl, happy now

 -yea , that’s a relief  

 But at that moment my phone started ringing and when he looked and the screen his expression darkened and he handed it back to me more like threw it at me * what’s wrong with him * I thought while looking at who' s calling it read - the hot boss - ( to put you in the picture only Atta and Naoures and me know that Atta's boss is freaking hot and it’s none other than Kim Jaejoong but since I don’t have enough space to write Atta's hot boss I wrote the hot boss ) but Yongguk didn't give me the chance to explain anything and said very coldly " seems like you've already set your eyes on someone " and then he went out leaving me alone