chapter 13

a trip gone super right!

A/N: hey guys, if you had already read chapter 10, then pleade re-do it because there was a missing important part, and i just edited it!! i hope you're enjoying it so far...

----------------------------------

 

Latifa's P.O.V

Finally, the crazy night ended up and it's morning. It's not a morning like the others, this time we have 3 freaking hot y guys in our apartment for the first time. I spent the night in Sonya's room since mine was taken. I woke up early, I took a hot shower but I forgot to bring my clothes before getting into the bathroom, so I sneaked out to my room wearing only a pink towel hoping that the 2 guys sleeping like babies in our living room won't wake up. I opened the door to see my y red headed boss sleeping in my bed with only his pants on. I blushed right away because I got some crazy thoughts in my mind. I really wished to be by his side. I hurried and opened my closet to put at least my under wears on. But I wasn't fast enough, he started humming and saying things I couldn't get, I turned around to see a heavy headed Kim Jaejoong sitting on the edge of the bed, his eyes widened when he saw me with only a black and red bra and . I panicked and I tried to cover myself with my towel.

-oh ! This can't be true! don't tell me… I... we...

-Jaejoong shii... sir.. uhhm it's...

-what happened?? What did I do to you? Did I?? ..

*oh no I screwed up! I wasn't planning to sleep with her right away! I just wanted to get closer to her first then...* he was thinking but I had to cut him off.

-uhh hhhh no sir, it's not like you think, uuhh I brought you her last night because you were too drunk to even remember your name, I'm sorry sir, but I didn't have any other option! I explained holding my towel aroud me.

-oh is that all?? hmm it's okay then since nothing bad happened to you.. He said clearing his throat and acting cool.

-yes, yes! Everything is fine! So, you can take your time and I... Uhh, I'll go change somewhere else.

I left my room quickly. *oh what did I do! ahh if I just went to Sonya's room and wore her clothes! Ah babo!* I was mentally slapping myself, but my train of thoughts got cut when I saw someone in front of me holding a plate full of honey browned pancakes.

-Yong guk oppa!! Good morning!! I greated.

-uhh ... latifa shi morning! He just turned around when he saw me in that state.

I blushed even harder than I was. I was really surprised seeing him because he was in a deep sleep a while ago. But Daehyun wasn't there.

Anyway, I rushed to Sonya's room to finally put something on but she wasn’t in her room too * where did she go? I want to tell her about what happened*

When I got out of the room I found Yong guk preparing the table for breakfast, the smell was really good, everything looked perfect just like him,

-oppa, where is Sonya? I asked taking a toast from the table and putting it in my mouth.

-when I woke up I saw her entering the bathroom, so yeah, she is having a shower I think.

-ahh! So that's why you rushed to make her breakfast AND her coffee for sure, I didn't know you're this romantic. I .

His face got all red but he tried to not show it to me.

-I rushed making US breakfast, since we have a non-morning person, a sick girl who has fever and a runny nose and a drunk boss of yours, he corrected.

-ah! So you're trying to act like the leader who takes care of everyone here. He just smiled and continued what he was doing. So I decided to go and check on Naoures, i entered the room to see a really sick face that I didn't recognize for a while, she looked really pale and out of energy with Daehyun sitting next to her feeling really sorry for her.

- Oh babe, it's all my fault, I’m so sorry! I wish it was me who got sick, said Dae.

-it's okay honey, don’t say that, I won’t take it seeing you sick like this, said Naoures with a very low voice.

Daehyun pouted he was about to cry. *ah couples!* I thought before speaking.

-maybe we should take her to the hospital Dae, I said approaching the bed.

-I told her, but she didn’t listen to me!

-I’m okay, don’t worry about me guys, it's just a stupid cold, it will be gone by noon, said Naoures. Meanwhile at the living room, Yong guk was waiting for Sonya to get out of the bathroom. *did something happen to her?? Why did she take so long?? * Yong guk was thinking when she got out so, he came in hurry toward her and hugged her slightly holding a cup of coffee in his hand. Sonya wasn't used to that kind of treatment, she was about to push him away since she didn't have her coffee yet, but when he whispered ‘good morning sunshine’ in her ear, she felt a shudder running in her body, and that stopped her, she greeted him and hugged him back and he gave her the cup of coffee with a big smiling face on it, so she smiled. She smelled the coffee and she looked at his face to see a charming handsome face looking at her passionately. She noticed that the table was set and everything looked awesome.

-wow! You did all of this! She beamed heading to the table and taking a seat.

-yeah, just for you, said Yong guk with a wink.

She was stunned and touched by his effort to impress her on their first day as a girlfriend and boyfriend. She was about to kiss him when they heard someone clearing his throat, they looked up to see a shirtless messy heared Jaejoong.

-uhh sorry for the interruption, but where is the bathroom? Asked Jaejoong.

-it's right there, and please! Can you put your shirt on! 3 innocent girls are living here if you don’t know!! Said Bang Yong guk really annoyed.

Jaejoong just smirked and went to wash up. After a while there was me, Jaejoong, Sonya and Yong guk sitting on the table to eat, since Daehyun and Naoures were eating in her room.

BYG served us the pancakes but he gave Jaejoong a bowl of soup.

-this will help you with your hangover, but you have to be careful next time so this won’t happen again! Said Bang.

Jaejoong was about to blow up at him, so I tried to save the moment.

-uhh Jaejoong shii, we have work to do, so let's hurry please.

-oh, yes, we have a meeting at 9AM we have to go then.

So we left them both together and headed to work.

I left Sonya and Yong guk as fast as I can,so that Jaejoong won't ruin their morning.

-we’re going be late so we need hurry sir, I said when I saw that he stopped checking the neighborhood.

-since I didn’t bring my car… no, since YOU didn’t bring my car here, so we'll take a cap together.

-oh sorry about that sir, but I don’t drive that's why I left it there.

We took a cap to the company building. We entered the company together greeting everyone, but someone called me.

-Atta ssii... Uhh Latifaa ssiii... Wait! I turned around to see Gdragon waving with a big smile in his face followed by Yoochun walking coolly toward us. We were about to get in the elevator, so we waited for them. We got into the elevator together with few other workers. So Yoochun spoke first.

-Latifa ssi, I’m sorry, our dinner yesterday was ruined due to someone; I hope I didn’t make trouble, thank you for sending me home, but I promise, I’ll make it up for you, but next time I’ll make sure no one interrupts us, he said sending daggers to Jaejoong.

-oh! It's okay, Yoochun ssi, nothing happened really, I said with a smile.

GD was looking at us weirdly because he couldn’t get anything.

-what about you Jaejoong? How did you manage to go back home? I don’t think that your secretary knows your address?!

-uuhhh... yeah... I ...just... Said Jaejoong hesitantly trying to find something to say, I just got home by car, I wasn’t that drunk you know!

-but I just saw you getting out of a cab with Latifa ssi... G-dragon interrupted them, ohh does that mean… YOU SPENT THE NIGHT WITH HER!!! woahah!! He beamed loudly.... OUUUCHHH!! Jaejoong kicked G-Dragon secretly but he hurt him badly. Everybody in the elevator looked at us surprised and they started hissing and whispering things I didn't get.

-no there is nothing of the sort! I said with a shaking voice.

-yeah right... I just saw her on the way, so I gave her a ride that's all, said Jaejoong laughing trying to look cool.

* you G-Dragon, i'm gonna kill you later * Both Jaejoong and I thought at the same time already killing him many times in our heads.

We got to the office 4 of us; Yoochun looked so pissed off, Jaejoong too, while GD was sitting playing with papers in his hands. Since the mood seemed very heavy I tried to ease it.

-so let's start out meeting gentlemen, I said changing the topic.

We started working and it appeared that both GD and Yoochun are going to work with us from now on.

Back to the apartment

Sonya and Yong guk finished breakfast so she hurried to clean and wash the dishes. She looked at Bang and he was in deep thoughts.

-yaah! Mr. Bang Yong guk! Can't you see I’m suffering right here, well I know that you did all of this alone but you have to help with the dishes! You know how much I hate it!

Yong guk snapped out of his thoughts.

-huuh? Oh yeah! I’m coming! he was acting all strange so she asked.

-is everything okay?? You don’t seem well, are you sick??

-uuhh no....

-then what's wrong with you??

-hmm, can I ask you something?

-yeah sure, feel free.

-uhhmm, so you like that type of guys huh??

-wh... What type?? What are you talking about?

-that guy... Jaejoong... You like him right?? You like that type of guy hot and y... his voice broke and his head dropped.

-uhh no it's not like that...

-come on I saw how you looked at him when he woke up this morning, you didn’t get your eyes off him!

-uhh, it's just I’m not used to see things like that on live, hhh that's why I looked. So she approached him and hugged him, she sat on his lap and ruffed his hair,

-but I like your type the most, jealous and aggressive, she kissed him on his cheek and he smiled stupidly, he was going to kiss her lips, but she stood up immediately.

-I'm gonna make a chicken soup for Naoures, so you have to help me out, he smiled and nodded.

They both headed to the kitchen and started cooking but she noticed that there was no ginger for the soup.

-uhh Yong guk, I'm gonna borrow some from our neighbors, I’ll be right back.

She went to the BTS dorm on purpose in hope to see one the handsome rookies. She rang the bell and she was surprised with a half Jimin who opened the door.

-uhh hi there! How are you? Uhh, I'm here to...

-oh hi! And he held her hand and dragged her in.

-come in don’t be shy, hey guys! It's the noona from upstairs, and he sat her on the sofa.

All of the bangtan boys came out to greet her. They were all shirtless since they were dance practicing, Rap Monster shocked her with a hug, they were all looking at her with smily faces so she tried to say something.

-hi everyone! Sorry for disturbing you... I just came to...uuhh... you know... oh my god what did I come for.... uhhh... yes... ginger... can u give some ginger please...she said trembling.

-okay I’ll bring it to you, said Suga.

-this noona is so cute, said J-hope squishing her cheeks.

Sonya couldn’t believe what was happening at the moment, she wanted to pinch herself to check if she was dreaming or not. Suga just came back with ginger in his hand, she took it and thanked them and she left running.

*oh my god! What did I do?! this stupid ginger! I will never do that again, well, I don’t mind from time to time but not when Yongguk… Oh ! I forgot about Yong guk!!*

So she rushed back, she apologized for being late saying that the neighbors next door didn’t have any ginger.

-are you okay?? It looks like you can't breathe?? Asked Yongguk concern all over his face, with his hand patting Sonya’s back.

-yes, I’m fine; it's just because of the stairs.

She cooked the soup with other side dishes and she gave it to Naoures who said that she is getting better just because Daehyun is next to her.

Sonya and Yong guk spent the rest of the day talking about everything and nothing, she really loved the way he smiled, the way he talks, and that deep voice of him made him look hotter and hotter.

Back to the company

 It was lunch time, I headed to the cafeteria to eat something quickly and get back to work. When I entered, everybody looked at me as if I grew another head or hand, and they started saying things I heard some of them.

-so the boss is back to the game again huh? One girl said.

-that's her! The new secretary who spent the night with the boss! Another one said pointing at me.

-this time boss was so fast, he didn’t take a lot of time to get what he wants from his personal secretary! Good for him! A guy said checking me out.

-she looked so innocent at the beginning but she is just like the others…

-poor girl she thinks she has him now but she doesn't seem to know our boss well…

They were saying these things out loud so that I can hear them. I hate this kind of misunderstandings, I wanted to scream out loud that we didn't do anything! But I couldn't, I was going to leave when someone stopped me,

-Latifa ssi, where are you going? You didn't eat yet. GD was holding his plate and two cans of soda so I decided to stay and eat with him.

-I’m sorry about what I did at the elevator, I didn’t mean to, I don’t know how... I ... and now they think…

-it's okay don’t be, I’m fine, since I know I did nothing, I’m fine, I said forcing a smile despite that I really wanted to yell at them to stop talking.

-you really did nothing! ... Oh sorry! I just gave him the ‘shut the hell up’ look so he just kept quiet the whole lunch break, then we went back together to my office. I found Yoochun waiting for me there.

Latifa ssi, I was waiting for you, come with me, GD, you tell Jaejoong that we're going out, we have some work to do outside the company, he said holding my hand and dragging me out.

-okay, GD nodded.

-what? Wait! What wor... he didn’t let me finish my sentence and dragged me to his car already.

He drove for about 15 minutes, I asked where is he taking me but he didn’t say anything. So we arrived at the beachside, it was a wonderful place but…

-why are we here?? Yoochun ssi say something please, I asked.

-just like that, enough hearing them talking rubbish about you, let’s just enjoy the view here.

-I don’t care about them you know, since nothing really happened. I forced a smile.

-yeah, but they don’t know that, so they won’t leave you in peace, you don’t know them!

My phone was ringing, it was Jaejoong I was going to answer it but Yoochun stopped me.

-I’ll take care of him, don’t worry.

I wasn’t mad because of the rumors, but Jaejoong really got on my nerves, he didn't even try to clarify the situation GD put us in, but it was really good, that Yoochun brought me here. I kept on looking at the beautiful sky hugging the sea and my tears started falling when I felt Yoonchun’s hand squeezing my shoulder,i looked up at him to find him already looking at me with soft eyes, I smiled with teary eyes and whispered a ‘thank you’.

Naoures' P.O.V

Back to B.A.P dorms

Himchan had to explain to his dongsaengs what happened last night, they decided to come visit us but their manager called and told them that they have a show to attend since they won a triple crown for the title song, he told them that the show is to be held in Busan, and they have to spend two week there practicing and preparing.

Sonya answered the door in hurry because it kept ringing.

-hi guys!

-hi Sonya/noona! Said the guys.

-noonaaaa!! Bogoshipdaa!!! Said Zelo hugging her, squeezing the life out of her, I haven’t seen you in a while!

-miss…you... too... Zelo yaa… can't breathe!

Bang Yongguk heard the noise from the kitchen and came out to see what is it about, good thing he came after Zelo let go of her. Sonya invited them in and went to the living room where she found Daehyun helping me sit there because I got bored from staying at the room.

After eating and turning the living room into a mess, they left to their meeting with their manager. I was watching TV when I fell asleep on the sofa, Sonya  went to prepare dinner because Atta is coming home soon.

-thanks a lot oppa! Said Atta after Yoochun drove her home.

-no need to thank me Latifa, as long as you feel better, and don’t worry about Jaejoong, I will take care of everything! He replied smiling broadly.

she got out of the car, waved to him as he drove away and went back to the apartment. She found Sonya cooking and I just woke up, she was quiet, and silently, she went into her room to change.

We all met at the dinner table, we both noticed that there is something weird with her behavior.

Atta told us what happened to her at work and I was damn mad that I wanted to beat the crap out of Jaejoong, but then I quickly calmed down and told her to simply ignore them, and they will forget about the matter soon. Sonya advised her to keep on being professional enough, and to avoid going out with Jaejoong, then those rumors will die sooner or later.

Sonya's P.O.V

The next day all the B.A.P members came and brought breakfast with them, the apartment was all messy with these guys scattered everywhere, Naoures was faking sickness even though she's all better, and she just likes to have extra care from Daehyun. The two maknaes were playing with my ps4. Himchan and Youngjae and Latifa became very good friends, they found out they had lots in common, Atta and I have almost everything in common, so probably I as well, could be close to them but with Bang wanting all the attention to him, it was hard to focus on anything else but him.

B.A.P left at lunch saying they were going to meet their manager to speak about next weeks’ plans, Atta left after having lunch too, because she had only an afternoon shift, since the boss e-mailed her that he won't be in the company the whole morning, so she can skip the morning shift, and since Naoures was feeling a lot better, she decided to go to the coffee shop.

I got bored from playing at home, so I took my brand new Canon camera that I bought as soon as I landed on south Korea, and decided to go out and maybe take few pictures, I took the bus and got off near Han river, I've already been here with Naoures and Atta when we first came here for the vacation, and told myself that I have to come back whenever I get the opportunity to.

I was taking pictures here and there of the mesmerizing scenery in front of me when a hottie caught my eyes, I took few pictures of him from afar without him noticing me, then I went back to taking pictures of the river when I saw the hottie coming my way.

-umm excuse me!! He said.

-yes?? I looked at him surprised.

 -are you a professional?? He asked.

-hein!!! Professional in what?? My eyes were wide open.

-I mean a photographer! Are you a photographer??

-no, not really, I only take pictures as a hobby, that’s all!

-oh I see, do you mind if I take a look at what you've shot so far?

* Oh ! Did he saw me when I took pictures of him?!* I started sweating and I showed him only the last three pictures that I took of the river. He was nodding as if approving of them or something.

-are you sure you're not majoring in this? These pictures are really pretty good! You've got everything to be a pro in this field!! He said excitedly.

-euuh thanks, I guess!

-so umm, i know this may be too sudden, but may I ask you of a favor?

*OMG! How did I end up talking with a ert?? What is he going to ask me to do?? He's being so damn weird and too friendly for someone I’ve just met *

-I actually work for a magazine, I was supposed to meet up for with the photographer who is going to work on an important issue for us, but he ditched us at the last minute and I can't really go back to the company without a photographer! So I was wondering if you could maybe replace him? Of course you'll be paid, not a very high amount, but you'll be paid for your work. He added as I was in deep thoughts.

*I saw this in a lot of movies, where they tell them it’s for work and all, but they end up tapping the girls to them, if he thinks I am stupid enough to follow him, then he can kiss his ! Even though he's a hottie but I am not an idiot! I watched lots of movies to be prepared for this kind of situations hehehe*

-so? You've been quiet for a while now, is that a yes?

- No, it’s a no! For one, I am not a pro! And for two, I have to go now! I have other matters to take care of, so bye! I waved and left but he grabbed my arm.

-oh please, please, please!!! Accept my proposition! I'll do anything in return, the truth is, my father is the owner of the company and this is my first time taking care of it, if I screw things up, he'll never trust me with it again, since I've been a trouble maker all my teen days, please I beg you, here, the magazine’s card if you don't believe me. He showed me his business card and it was indeed, a card of a magazine company.

-okay, I’ll accept your offer, Kim woo bin ssi, only if you do me a favor in return. I said.

-anything! He beamed.

- Ok here's what I want you to do… I explained briefly Atta's situation, I wanted him to pretend to be her boyfriend to keep down the rumors that spread around the company.

- aish those kind of things really makes me sick! Just because she came with the boss doesn’t mean she sleeps with him! Ah these people are brainless I tell you! He said leading me to his car.

- Yeah I know right! And we laughed it off.

I went back with him the company building, he asked me to shoot some simple objects they needed first, and then we'll do the models in the next few days. I didn't have to sign a contract with the company, only one between me and Woo bin that I will continue the project if he keeps his promise and he didn't have to pay me. I got home around 8PM starving, thank god I found out that Atta had already prepared dinner and Naoures was helping with placing the plates on the table. While eating dinner, I explained what happened to me and my plan to keep the rumors in the low, I told Atta that this guy will come and get her tomorrow at lunch time, pretending to be her boyfriend so she just needs to act as his girlfriend, even though it will be her first time meeting him.

Later on that night, I received a text from Bang saying that they had to leave early to Busan for a few reasons related to work, and we won't be seeing them for at least two weeks or so.

Knowing that Daehyun is away, Naoures decided to work full shifts to fill in her time to try not to think too much of how she misses him like crazy, and so she left at the same time as Atta in the morning. Since I spent most of my night texting Yongguk, I slept the whole morning.

At the coffee shop

Since Naoures went earlier than usual, she found that coffee shop had just opened and that there weren’t any customers yet. She told Onew that for the next two weeks she is going to work full shift since she’s got nothing better to do, he was more than glad about it and he told her that the coffee shop was getting more and more popular, and that they were getting short on staff. He said that Xiumin suggested bringing his friend to work as a waiter, since the coffee shop just debuted and wasn’t that known, Naoures would bring the orders to the tables or sometimes Onew, but when she was sick, Onew had to do it all alone, so he decided that it was wise to hire a waiter. So Xiumin called his friend, and he will be there within the next few minutes.

Naoures took her place at the counter and waited, when a really cute guy stepped in, his cuteness and his deer like eyes were almost unreal.

-oh you're here!! Exclaimed Xiumin and walked toward the boy.

-umm Naoures, Onew ssi, said Xiumin getting their attention, this is my friend Luhan, he is the one I told you about. He presented.

-hello, I am Luhan and I am looking forward to work with you, please take care of me, he bowed then extended his hand to Onew and he shook it, then he extended his hand to Naoures, his hand was so pale and looked so fragile that she felt ashamed of hers while shaking hand with him. After the introductions, Luhan had agreed on the terms and conditions of the work and the salary. And he started working right away, everyone got back to their own places Naoures behind the cash register, Xiumin behind the counter bar, Onew in the kitchen trying to make a new cake flavor to add it to the menu and Luhan started dealing with the customers and cleaning the tables. Naoures was watching his every move all the time when she received a text message.

“Jagya, good morning, how are you feeling today?? I miss you a lot, sorry I can't call you because of the hectic schedule, I hope you're fine” –Daehyun-

*damn! I was so drawn into Luhan that I completely forgot about him, this is bad; I need to get my thoughts straight, I am Dae's girlfriend now, I won't get distracted by other guys.* And she replied ever so sweetly to his text saying she's fine and that she was also busy with work.

Around 11AM or so, I came to the coffee shop and I said that I was too lazy to prepare my own coffee, so I came here and I went to my usual table on the second floor after paying for the coffee and cupcake.

At Atta's work

Since I woke up at around 11AM I texted Woo bin Latifa’s work address and I told him that her lunch break is at 1PM, I also gave him her phone number to call her when he gets there, then I texted her informing her that Woo bin will be there to take her out for lunch.

At lunch time, Yoochun along with GD came to ask Latifa to eat lunch with them and each one of them was saying that she'll choose him, they were causing uproar in the office and it was pissing Jaejoong. He was about to blow at them and tell them to shut up but Latifa spoke first.

-sorry guys, but I already have plans for lunch, and right at that time her phone rang, she picked it up, it was Woo bin telling her that he's already in front of the building waiting for her.

-ok I’ll be right down; she answered and gathered her things and excused herself from the three completely shocked males.

she rode the elevator down, and since there were two elevators, the other three guys, without thinking, followed her down to see who she was going to meet. She stepped out the building without failing to notice the three idiots spying on her. She was looking around trying to figure out which one is Woo bin considering there was lots of people passing by and standing in front of the company when she spotted and extremely gorgeous and charismatic guy waving, and yes, he was waving to you.

* don’t tell me! Sonya!! I swear I ... where did she meet this hottie!! And she said he looked like a ert! He is freaking hot!!! *

-JAGYAA! She heard hear him call her, over here!! He said again waving to catch her attention. She blushed instantly and walked toward him.

* jagya!! What is he to her * thought Yoochun; and what Woo bin did next made her even more surprised. He hugged her tightly while playing with her hair and then he let her go, opened the door of his Maserati and let her in.

*and here I thought she was different, but she just rejected me because she already have someone* thought Jaejoong to himself, but for some reason he was feeling angry because it was the first time he fails at catching a woman’s heart and he got rejected for the first time and that sent him off the roof.

* What does he have that I don’t! I am y, I am handsome and I own a freaking company! So why didn’t she fall for me already!! * He thought again while going back to the company.

Yoochun was feeling extremely sad and GD had to add salt to the injury.

-I knew that someone like her couldn't possibly be single! He said loudly.

*this way I am sure the rumors will die down, but were the hell did this boyfriend of hers come from? I was sure she didn’t have one when I saw her at the club something is off!! * GD thought while in the elevator.

Meanwhile in the car

-so, umm, Latifa ssi, I am Woo bin, I think that your friend Sonya already told you about everything, I am glad that I can help, because I lost someone I loved once due to this kind of rumors, that’s why I agreed to help, also because Sonya ssi will help me with the project…

All the while Atta kept quiet trying to sink in that the hottie driving next to her, not only he was driving one of the most expensive cars but also he was someone to die for, I mean you only need to look at his face to fall into his charm. And thus he was kind enough to take her to a super fine restaurant and then take her back to work, for some reason she found that GD had already left and Yoochun too, while Jaejoong was acting rather strangely or more like very cold toward her, but she didn't give him much attention. When the shift was over, Woo bin came to get her and dropped her off at the apartment, but little did she know that there was a car following them.

She thanked Woo bin for what he did and she saw him drive off. She went into the apartment but found nobody in there. Then the door bell rang and she opened it thinking it was Naoures or me, only to see Jaejoong looking extremely pissed off.