chapter 10

a trip gone super right!

Sonya's P.O.V

We had always heard about a club called 2PM, so we took a cab and headed there. The club was full with all kind of people, from the sober to the knocked out drunk. Atta and I sat by the bar, two guys approached us and introduced themselves right away handing us each a drink. The one who sat next to me told me that his name was G-dragon, he was gorgeous, small eyes, small face, small lips, and he was kind of cute and looked young. The other guy introduced himself as Taeyang, he was handsome and y, his body was perfect, and he was almost shirtless because his revealed everything, his wide chest, his abs, and his tattoos, but I wasn’t interested because he was a little bit too cheesy for my liking. I saw someone I knew, he was sitting in the V.I.P area with 3 other boys, I made eye contact with him and he recognized me and mentioned me to come over.

-Atta, do you remember the gay guy I told you about? The one I befriended him the day I met B.A.P for the first time?

-yeah, what about him?

-he is sitting there, I said nudging my head toward him and she followed my gaze and smiled.

-he looks cute, she said checking him out.

-let’s go, I said grabbing her hand and dragging her out, leaving the other guys dumbfounded.

-hey, he said smiling, still remember me right? He added.

-hey, yeah still of course, I chuckled, how have you been?

-great, you?

-me too, oh right! This is my best friend Latifa, Latifa this is Hanjoo, I introduced.

-call me Han, he said shaking her hand, are you two here alone? He asked.

We nodded our heads.

-then care to join us? It’s no fun having only guys around, he joked.

-hmm so, what do you think?

-yeah, sure why not! She said sitting down already.

The other three guys were just like Hanjoo, in other words, gays, and they were couples, so we joked around saying that we were lesbians. Few hours later, we were having the time of our life rocking the dance floor when someone approached Atta and started dancing with her and damn his moves were smooth, and same for me, someone put his hands around me and started dancing like there was no tomorrow. The lights were blinding, but I was able to see their faces and they were none than G-dragon and Taeyang, the guys we wet at the bar.

The song suddenly changed to a slow one, we were going to head back to our table but the two guys pulled us back to continue dancing with them. Taeyang was whispering something in my ear but I couldn’t hear a word since my eyes were focused on someone else. His piercing eyes were sending daggers to me and he looked like he was going to kill someone. Taeyang wasn’t keeping his hands to himself and he pulled me harder and kissed me. I pushed him lightly and I excused myself to the restroom, fortunately, he wasn’t clingy and let go off me right away. I turned around looking for Bang Yongguk with his dark killing expression but I couldn’t see him.

I was in the restroom trying to process why the hell he was here, his face really scared the out of me. Soon Atta also came to the restroom all flustered, her face was as red as a tomato and her hands were trembling.

-what the hell happened to you? I asked but she remained quiet.

Then she looked at me with wide open eyes, she just got back to her senses obviously.

-OMG! OMG! I can’t believe what just happened! She beamed.

-what? Don’t scare me!

-G-dragon! He kissed me! And I… I responded to him and kissed him back! It’s like I was out of it! But then I regained my senses and I pushed him and came rushing here, she was fanning her fuming face.

-oh dear! I think we should call it a night! I said.

-yep! I think so! She nodded, I’ll go retrieve our purses and we’re out of here, she said getting out of the restroom in rush.

I washed my hands again and I was about to go out when the door burst open and a very displeased Yongguk appeared out of the blue.

-w..w..what the hell is wrong with you! It’s the ladies room, why are you here? My last words came out as a whisper seeing his eyes.

*I swear I never got scared of someone like this before*

-having a great time aren’t you? He said with gritted teeth.

-ehhh yeah… kind of…

He suddenly pinned me to the wall rather harshly with his hands on either sides of my head.

-seems like you were enjoying his touch more than you should have!

-huh? Ehh… I… I was trying to find my words but I knew that anything I’m going to say is only going to make the matter worse.

-what? You have nothing to say now? His voice dropped an octave lower.

I blinked and gulped and my breath hitched when he brought his face closer and crushed his lips against mine in a rather needy way. I didn’t respond to his kiss at first but when he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, I did kiss him back. That’s when we heard someone enter the restroom; thank god it was only Atta who came back with our bags. So he let go of me and left. There was no need to say anything to her to get the situation because her jaw was already dropped.

-let’s just go home! I said leading the way out.

We found Himchan and Yong guk waiting for us outside with the car to take us home. The car ride was rather awkward, and what made it worse was that my phone kept on buzzing, it was Hanjoo, he was asking why we left without explaining anything. I was replying to one of his too many texts when Yongguk snatched my phone away.

-it’s annoying me, and you’re giving it too much attention.

-ouuhh, the aggressive and jealous type, what else? Whispered Atta to me and we tried really hard to hold back our giggles.

The guys dropped us home and left right away.

-oh !! I whined.

-what is it? Asked Atta.

-my phone! He took it with him! Damn! Thank god I have a password on it.

-but why? She asked entering the house. And I gave her the ‘you-know-why’ look.

-oh right, thank god, hhhh not only the byuntae pictures of all the idols but also the links to the rated fan fictions you’re reading, she laughed.

-yeah, anyways, let’s go to sleep, I’ve had enough today and I’m tired , besides, you have work tomorrow, it was really a stupid idea going out when you’re starting work tomorrow, you can’t be late on your first day at work, it’s like 3AM now, you think you can make it?

-hehehe, yep, for my hot boss I have to make it, she winked.

We changed into our pajamas and we drifted to dreamland the moment we put our heads on the pillow.

Naoures' P.O.V

I woke at 7AM, I don’t even know why since my shift starts at 10AM. I went to take a glass of water and I noticed that Atta’s shoes, the one she prepared to go to work with, were still there.

*oh ! She overslept!* so I rushed to wake her and that was really hard. She kept on pushing me saying she wants to sleep more, so I used my last hope and I poured the glass of water on her face.

-WHAT THE ! NAOURES WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT! She screamed getting up and that dropped my heart because damn, she was scary! So I had to take few steps back before talking.

-it’s 7AM and so, and you have to be at the office before 8AM since you’re the secretary you know! So I thought I have to wake you up but you refused to, so I… you know…

-OH ! OH ! ! ! I need to get ready! Aaaa! It was a bad idea to go out late.

She stormed to the bathroom and suddenly she screamed rather too loud which woke Sonya up and she came out of her room running.

-what the hell is going on this early in the morning! She looked confused with only one eye open.

-hhh it’s Latifa she woke up late but I don’t know why she is screaming!

We both went to the bathroom to see what’s wrong with her and we found her looking at the mirror, she turned to us and her face was a mess.

-how the am I supposed to ing meet Kim Jaejoong looking like this!!! I look like a ing zombie!!! UGHH OTTOKAE!!! She was on the verge of crying.

-okay, calm down please! You don’t look that bad, Sonya will help you, you only need some BB cream and foundation, eyeliner and mascara and you will look great! Don’t worry; I’ll go get them for you! I said and I rushed to her room to bring her makeup.

-yeah, Atta, honey, relax and go take a quick shower and I’ll help you, Said Sonya pushing her to the bathtub.

I prepared coffee for us while Sonya was preparing Latifa’s clothes. After finishing her shower and changing, Sonya helped her with her hair and makeup and she stormed out like a freaking Sonic.

Twenty minutes later, we received a text from her saying she got there in time and one piece, looking good and waiting for her boss to arrive.

-soooo, how was last night? When did you come back home anyway? I asked Sonya who was sipping on her coffee.

-we came back around 3AM or so, ahh, I’m so freaking tired, I’m going back to sleep, I’ll tell you later, she answered and got up and went to her room.

-but I have to go to work, tell me now! I whined but it was too late because she already closed the door. I finished my breakfast and decided to text Daehyun.

“Good morning! Are you awake?” Naoures.

After a few minutes, my phone rang and it was him calling.

-good morning, he said rather coldly.

-morning Dae! Did you sleep well? I asked.

-no I did not! He was still cold with his answer.

-why? What’s wrong?

-I don’t know! Maybe because my girlfriend ignored me the whole night and fooled around with other guys?! He said sarcastically.

-I’m really sorry; I didn’t mean to do that, but the guys…

-yeah, whatever! He cut me off.

-DAE! I called but he ignored, DAEHYUN!!! Still ignoring me, DAEHYUNIIIIEEE!! Still silent, jagiii!

I think he was drinking something because he chocked and started coughing.

-are you okay? I asked.

-huh? What? Yeah, yeah, I’m fine but, can you repeat what you just said!

-jagiyaa hehehe, I knew you would fall for it but don’t get used to it though, anyway, I only have 3 hours shift today, how about we meet at the dorms?

-yeah sure anytime you want baby, he said smiling to himself.

-great, then I can see the oppas, Himchan and Yongguk, I miss them.

-speaking about them, they got home at 3AM I think, I felt hangry so I went to look for something to eat when they came, Yong guk hyung seemed really mad!

-mad?! What made you think so?

-well the crack on his bedroom door was enough to let me think so!

-did you ask Himchan oppa about what happened?

-I did, but he said it’s nothing, so I just ate and went back to sleep.

-well, Sonya and Latifa came back at the same time too, do you think they were together?

Our conversation lasted really long, we agreed to meet at the café shop with Himchan to adk him what had happened, also we planned to go back to the dorms together to make dinner to all of the gang.

I got ready to go to work and I stopped at Sonya’s door.

-I’m sure something happened between you and Yongguk! And you’re gonna tell me everything! I hope you didn’t things up this time too, I ship you with him!! Then I wrote a note “I made you something to eat, call me when you wake up, we’re going to have dinner at B.A.P’s dorm, Dae and I are gonna cook, look forward to it :p I texted Atta and she said she needs to come home first so you come together oaky?” I put the note on the coffee maker so that she will find it easily and I headed to work.

On my way out I met some of the bangtan boys: V, Suga, and Rap Monster.

-hey, morning guys! I greeted.

-good morning noona, they said.

-by the way noona? How do you know Daehyun sanbae? Asked V directly and that surprised me.

-oh, well, Daehyun is my boyfriend, I said rubbing the back of head with a dumb smile.

-jinjaa!! They asked in union.

-yup! I answered smiling, anyway guys, I have to keep going, see you around. I arrived a little bit late, thankfully the coffee shop wasn’t that crowded.

-good morning Naoures, he greeted me.

-good morning min seok! How is work going?

-oh, very good, if you came minutes earlier, you would’ve met my friend luge!

-I really want to meet him since you always talk about him!

-you will, don’t worry!

Daehyun came along with Himchan when my shift ended, they ordered hot drinks and we went to the second floor since it’s usually empty.

-so, Himchan oppa, can I ask you something? I asked.

-yeah sure, he replied enjoying his coffee.

-Dae told me that Yongguk came back home really mad, can I ask what happened? Especially that you and the girls got home at the same time, did you meet up with them or something?

-well… I was at the club the girls went to, I saw them there, I called Yongguk and asked him to come and give me company, he refused but when he heard that Sonya was there he came right away. He went to look for her because she was at the dance floor, but then he came back and told me that we should leave, his face was fuming red by then, but I stopped him and told him that we should wait for the girls since they were there too, we took them home and it as the most awkward ride ever, he explained.

-I have to call Sonya and ask her what happened! I said taking my phone from my bag.

-that will be useless, he said cutting me.

-wae? Dae and I asked.

-because Yong guk has it!

-he what?! I asked surprised.

-well, he kinda took her phone from her last night when she kept on texting someone. Does she have a boyfriend or something? He asked curiously.

-no, she’s been single since I’ve known her. We kept quiet for a while before Daehyun talked.

-so, shall we go? We have dinner to make baby remember!

-oh, yeah, right! Let’s go!

-you two are going to cook dinner?!! Asked Himchan with wide open eyes.

-yes hyung, is there a problem with that? Asked Daehyun annoyed.

-well, yeah, for starters, I know Daehyun at cooking, and from what Sonya told us, Naoures too! Anyways, I have somewhere to go, see you late and don’t burn down the house.

We reached the dorms to find Zelo and Jong up watching TV, Youngjae was in his room playing with his video games.

We decided to cook Mac and Cheese lasagna, and for dessert we made Soufflé, at first it wasn’t easy, we burned it a few times but with the boys’ help we managed to make a decent dinner. Sonya and Latifa came at the right time and helped us prepare the table.

The atmosphere became awkward when Yongguk joined us, so I tried to break the icy silence.

-oppa, you said we at cooking, but look at our art work! I said teasing Himchan.

-well, it looks good, but we shouldn’t judge a book by its cover! He teased back.

-okay guys, dig in! I cheered!

They all started eating but I noticed that Yong guk was poking his food with his chopsticks.

-Yongguk oppa, why aren’t you eating? I worked really hard to make this dinner, look I even burned my fingers! I pouted trying to ease the tention, Daehyun wanted to help me.

-yeah hyung, me too, look!

-oh! Sorry, okay, I’ll eat he said forcing a smile.

Sonya was glaring at Yongguk all dinner time, but he was avoiding her eyes, but little did she know that every time she turned and talked to one of the boys, he kept staring at her.

After dinner, it was dishes time! We played rock, paper, scissors and we all cheated to that Sonya and Yong guk end up doing it together, and the rest of us sat in the living room watching a movie.

Sonya's P.O.V

*damn you Naoures for letting me alone with him, I know it’s your doing, and I’ll give you a piece of my mind later, aish this situation is too much for me to handle, I should say something, he didn’t even utter a word! Oh right my phone! I should ask about my phone!* I thought to myself as I stood there next to him. Many thoughts were running through my head as I was trying to figure out what I’m supposed to say in such a situation when I finally remembered my phone.

-so, umm, my phone, can you give it back? I said after clearing my throat.

-you miss texting people that much? He replied rudely.

*what the hell is wrong with him!*

-uhh, that’s not really your business is it? I asked annoyed.

*I know I’m pushing on his buttons now, but he’s over reacting, it’s not like we are a couple or something!*

-yeah right, it’s not; he mumbled and handed me the phone that was in his pocket.

-by the way, he added, I tried to open it but it kept on asking for a password and I think it broke.

-WHAT!

I looked at my phone and indeed, it was blocked, it was asking for its original code.

*thank god I still have the contract, I think I can find it there, I hope so.*

-but what made you think you can open it! What were you trying to find?? I asked rising one eyebrow.

-n…n…nothing!! It kept on ringing the whole night and I wanted to turn it off but it didn’t open! He said hesitantly.

*this guy, seriously!* I sighed.

-I think it’s time for us to draw the line, I said.

-what line?

-the line in our relationship, I think I made it clear that we should start as friends, so why are you acting like my boyfriend?!

-I am not! He defended.

-yes you are!

-I said I’m not! Besides, it’s was who started all of this! He said folding his hands to his chest.

-what are you talking about?! I looked at him confused.

-you were the one who hugged me first last time, so I thought…

-you thought it was a sign for you act like my boyfriend!! Well I’m sorry to disappoint you, I did hug you because I felt guilty for teasing you so many times, also I would have hugged anyone I know if they were sad, Zelo, Jong up or anyone else! Also yesterday… I paused for a second, you went overboard, I was having fun with my friend, but you came out of nowhere and you seemed so damn angry, I don’t even know why, and that scared the out of me! Then you… you… aish!! I stopped midway running my hand in my hair. I was so flustered and I blushed when I remembered what happened last night. He didn’t say anything and neither did I. I looked at him and damn, why must he be this y when smirking like that.

-seems you loved what happened last night, I won’t mind doing it again, but this time, I’ll make sure not to leave you alone and make you MINE, he was approaching me and I was stepping back till I found myself blockaded by the wall and him.

I was praying for a miracle to happen to get me out of this situation, and the miracle ‘Atta’ happened. As he was about to kiss me, she burst into the kitchen yelling.

-I really need to tell you what happened at work toda… oups, sorry guys; I didn’t mean to interrupt you… I… I’ll just leave, she looked dumbfounded and she was getting out when I gave her the ‘don’t-leave-me-here-with-him’ look and she understood it right away.

-I change my mind! I really have to tell you what happened to me at work today! And she pulled me away from his grab and dragged me to the living room.

-Naoures, it’s time we call it a night, so let go of your hubby and let’s go, she said.

-but… she was about to protest when I stepped in.

-NAOURES! I said in a threatening tone.

She bid goodbye to Daehyun and we went home.

Once in the apartment, we gathered in the kitchen where I made us some coffee and Atta started talking about her 1st say at work.

-so, what happened? It was obvious that you weren’t able to hold yourself from telling, I said chuckling. I was itching to know.