chapter 11

a trip gone super right!

Latifa's P.O.V

-Okay, first thing, kyaaaaaa!! Jaejoong was freaking hot in his black tuxedo!! Ahh it made me think in an inappropriate way first thing in the morning, but anyways, I calmed my damn hormones down, till it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria which was freaking huge! I bought a sandwich and sat alone since I still didn’t make any acquaintances at work, when Yoochun, the marketing director decided to join me. We chatted for a bit about work, he was a funny guy, and I enjoyed his company a lot.

After that, I went back to work; I was waiting for Mr. Kwon Jiyong to come because he has a meeting with my ‘oh so hot’ boss. My office was near the elevator, so when I heard the door open I quickly stood up to welcome whoever came in when I saw him, my jaw dropped that it almost reached the ground.

-oh, aren’t you??... G-dragon, the guy I met last night at the club asked.

-NO! I’m not! I beamed.

-huh? But I’m sure you’re… he proceeded.

-I’m sure you’re mistaking me for someone else! I was flustered as hell.

-hmm, if you say so, is Jaejoong ssi here? He asked.

-do you have an appointment? I asked checking my agenda.

-oh sorry, my mistake, I did not present myself, he got closer to me and kissed the back of my hand, I’m Kwon Jiyong, nice to meet you, Atta ssi! He said winking with a smirk.

-aren’t you mistaking her for someone else?! Jaejoong came out of nowhere; my secretary’s name is Latifa. All the while I was dumbfounded, I couldn’t process the hell was happening there.

-oh! Is that so? My bad, she looks like the girl I was going to hook up with last night. He smirked again.

-knowing you, I’m sure you have been partying hard, and as you can see, she doesn’t look like someone that spent the night partying does she? Jaejoong replied calmly.

At that moment, I thanked god for the wonders Korean makeup can do. But I was clueless on what to do when Jaejoong spoke again.

-you are free to go now, I will discuss few things with Jiyong and then I’ll go home too.

I didn’t give it a second thought, I hurried and gathered my things and headed to the elevator to leave.

-nice to meet you, Latifa ssi, G-dragon said emphasizing my name, I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other very often from now on, he added smiling widely.

I laughed awkwardly and left the company right away, oh my god, what a weird situation, I shiver by only remembering it!

Sonya's P.O.V

-yeah, I can imagine that! I said totally understanding her situation.

-hhh what about you huh? What’s going on with you and Yong guk, surrounding you like that? He looked like he was going to eat you with his lustful eyes! Latifa exclaimed.

-ah I don’t know! He is driving me crazy! I said sighing heavily.

-umm, girls! Did you forget about me? I’m right here! Said Naoures waving her hands to get our attention.

-oh sorry, since you’re always with us, I thought that you were aware of what happened last night, I forgot that you didn’t come with us. I said.

We told her everything happened with us last night from arriving at the club to coming home with Himchan and forgetting my phone with Yongguk.

-speaking about my phone, he tried to open it and since it has a password, it’s now blocked! Did anyone of you see my phone contract?

-I don’t know, I didn’t see it, said Latifa.

-me neither, added Naoures.

-anyways, I need to go to bed now; I have work tomorrow, good night! Said Latifa heading to her room.

Naoures' P.O.V

I also headed to my room to sleep, but I suddenly stopped and turned to Sonya.

-OH.MY.GOD!!!! YOU MEAN YOU KISSED SOMEONE AND YONGGUK SAW IT AND THEN HE KISSD YOU!!!! AND LATIFA KISSED SOMEONE WHO WORKS WITH HER BOSS!!! !! I screamed and I was talking nonstop.

-Naoures, please! What were we talking about for an hour now! Sonya said annoyed.

-yeah, I heard you but… I just realized the events!! Oh, and the contract is in the coffee table! Sorry I just remembered!

She went to look for it and all the while I was tracing her.

-Naoures, what do you want? She asked.

-so? Did you enjoy it? I asked smirking.

-OMG Naoures! Byuntae!! She said pushing me aside.

-said the one spying on me and Dae!! Anyway, what are you going to do with him now?

- I don’t know, I’ll just ignore him for a while, she shrugged.

-huum, but you really should look for a solution, and so does Atta, it’s just so ed up, anyways jaljaa! I entered my room to get some sleep.

Sonya stayed awake in the living room lost at her thoughts, she opened her laptop and she found that her favorite Manga has not only new updates, but it’s also finished finally.

I woke up early and I found her sleeping on the sofa with her laptop on her lap, I nudged her and she woke up not that irritated because she just closed her eyes, she went to sleep in her room.

While I was making coffee, Atta came fully dressed looking great. We had our breakfast together.

 -so when is today’s shift? Latifa asked.

-I have no shifts today, so I am going to see Dae in his practice!

-hhh you do that, I'm going out today! Said Atta.

-you never learn do you!

-No, it’s not like that! The hot boss has lunch out and emailed me that I have to join them!

-them?? The dude from yesterday!?

-no, this guy's name is different but I forgot it! So I gotta go now, have fun with your boyfriend, and she went out.

While I was preparing myself to go out, I got a text from Youngjae saying that Dae had hurt his arm and that I need to go stay with him in the dorms because they had a radio appearance. So I stormed out, took a cap and got there in a record time.

Sonya was sleeping when her phone kept ringing bothering the hell out of her. So she picked it up and yelled.

-WHAT!

 -OH~~ sorry to bother you, but I was going to say good morning! A y voice came from the other line.

-umm who is this?

-oh Sonya ssi! I am upset! You can't recognize me! I called you yesterday and left a text too!

-sorry my phone wasn't with me yesterday! But who is this!?

-okay I'll give a hint! A cupcake? Same birthday?! She recognized the voice right away and got up immediately.

-KRIS? She beamed.

-Yeah the one and only! He laughed.

-omg! Sorry I was sleeping and did not see the caller ID, good morning!

-kkk so I was thinking that since I am in Korea and we only met once we could meet again, like tonight!

-oh!  She answered in surprise.

-oh sorry do you have plans?

-what? No, no of course not!  I'll go out with you! I mean I’ll go with you! Ugh!  

He chuckled because she sounded really cute.

-so I'll text you later to tell about the time and place! Or send me your address and I'll pick you up?

-oh, no need to, don't bother!

-no I insist!

-okay then, I'll send it to you.

-okay see you!

-see you bye! She hung up and tried to go back to sleep but it was avail because she  kept on thinking about what to wear and stuff. She went to prepare a coffee, but she fell asleep on the couch!

“Meanwhile at the B.A.P dorms”

I rung the door bell and Himchan answered it.

-annyeong oppa, where is Dae? I said catching my breath.

-oh morning Naoures calm down, he's okay, he's in the living room!

I run there to find him with a small bandage on his hand sending a flying pillow toYoungjae's face.

-pabo, see! You scared her, damn you .

I was standing next to Zelo having no idea about what’s going on.

-Daehyun hyung fell this morning while showering and he hurt his hand but it's nothing serious, whispered Zelo.

-and what about Youngjae? I asked.

-that idiot took my phone and done what he's done and scared you! Sorry babe! Said Dae hugging me and pushed Zelo aside.

I hugged him back and my tears fell down because I was really scared that something had happened to him, he was going to take a look at my face, but I only hugged him tighter, so the others left. I kept hugging Dae until my nerves calmed so I whipped my tears and whispered a sorry.

-Naoures, I am sorry for worrying you! He whispered running his hand is my hair.

-no it's just I was really surprised and feared that something might have happened to you!

-oh babe! Said Dae.

We kept staring at each other’s eyes and ended up kissing when a deep voice cut us from behind us.

-I'm leaving, you children behave! Said Yong guk.

-morning oppa see you later! Daehyun, I'm gonna make breakfast okay!

-I'll help you! He said standing up.

-oh no, I'll just bring us two bowls of Zelo's Chocó coco and milk.

-okay, he nodded. We ate breakfast and spent the day talking about random stuff.

 -At Atta's work-

 She spent the whole morning doing paper work and did not notice it was lunch time until there was a knock on her door. She looked up and she found her hot boss standing there like a freaking model.

-Lattifa ssi, are you ready? We should leave now! He said.

-oh dae? Nae! I'm ready! Said Latifa standing up taking her stuff and they both got into the elevator.

Sonya's P.O.V

Jaejoong took Latifa to a nice restaurant, not so far from the company but it looked like one of those super expensive restaurants and she didn't have that much money so she panicked. He noticed that her expression changed and asked her what was wrong.

-eh, can't we go to another place? I know a good restaurant near here and it has a great vibe.

-oh really? I didn't know there was another 5 stars restaurant near here!! He said rather surprised.

- no, no it's not a 5 stars one but it’s a good one, she told him.

-oh, then we can go to this one first, and then we can try the other next time. He said winking at her.

*Oh if only he knew how much effect that small gesture had on me* she thought to herself.

-actually, to tell you the truth, I do not have enough money with me to afford eating in this kind of restaurant right now so that’s why I was trying to .. She stopped talking when she heard him laughing like a mad man.

-what’s wrong? Why are you laughing?

- it’s because ... it’s because ... you're really one funny girl, who said anything about you paying for your lunch , I was the one who invited you so I am the one who is going to pay naturally, he said whipping a tear and trying his best to stop laughing.

-but, I don’t like to be indebted, she said.

-you don’t have to feel indebted it’s just me inviting my beautiful secretary to lunch; you don’t have to feel indebted or anything.

She was a little bit reluctant but then he convinced her and they entered the restaurant.

She sat down near an aquarium that was there and she kept on looking at the small fishes * she really thinks differently! I thought she was acting the goody two shoes at first but now she's only paying attention to those fishes? Whereas usually most women only stare at me and keep on praising my looks, why is she not interested in me?? Is she lesbian?? Come to think of it, her friend didn't make that much of a reaction when she came to fill in the application for her maybe...*

-here's your meal sir, his train of thoughts was cut short by the waiter that brought them their food.

-isn’t the client you said he is going to join us running late? She asked while munching on her food.

-oh, he called me this morning and he said he can’t make it, he said smiling and she looked at him confused but she quickly shrugged it off.

 They ate lunch while chatting about work then went back to the company.

-thank you sir for inviting me. She slightly bowed and went to her desk.

*what! Is that all ... and here I thought I would get at least a kiss from her ... aish, this girl! I’ll try harder next time * he thought to himself and left little did he know that she was on cloud nine already without him really doing anything.

Back to the B.A.P dorm.

The couple were having the time of their lives while watching a romantic movie when they noticed that everybody went out and they were completely alone. As for me I texted Kris the address, we agreed on meeting at 4PM and it was around 2PM when I decided to take a shower and the door bell rang.

* don’t tell me that Naoures forgot her phone again! * I wrapped a towel around me and went to get the door but it wasn't her, it was…

-KRIS! The hell are you doing here!

-uhh I said I’d pick you up didn't I?

-yeah at 4! And now it’s like 2 past half or something!

-yeah, well, I thought I’d come take a look at where you live, he said smiling broadly.

-why would you?

-can you first put something on? It’s pretty distracting seeing you like that! He said checking me out.

-! I shut the door in his face and went in to wear the clothes I chose earlier and then I let him in. While I was drying my hair, he was giving himself a tour around the house when yet the doorbell rang again.

-ah, now what! I went to open the door and I found it was a guy I’ve never seen before. A good looking guy, really good looking one.