chapter 16

a trip gone super right!

Sonya's P.O.V

-Yay! It’s been a while since we've been here in South Korea but we never had the chance to really hang out together like this! I exclaimed.

-yeah you are right; we didn't have a girls’ night out since I don’t know when! Naoures said.

-you make it looks as if we're...

-I understood what Atta was saying and I yelled,

-eww… stop it! Anyway, since we're here, it’s shopping time!!! I said excitedly.

We went to the first store that came in my view, we visited almost all the stores and we stopped by some booths that sell cute things on the streets. We ate a lot of street foods and we were having fun. We didn't even notice the time flying by and it was already sunset.

-I think we should go home now, Daehyun said that I should be home before it gets dark.

-Yong guk said the same thing hahaa, I never listened to my father when he said this to me, and you think I’ll start listening to someone now!! Unless Atta wants to go back home, then we will, since the purpose of going out was mainly to change her mood, I said.

Naoures looked at Latifa with failing aegyo and puppy eyes and at that moment Atta decided to be evil.

-nooo! I don't want to go home; I still wanna hang out more! She said clinging onto me.

-but Dae said…

Naoures come on! Ok, how about this, you text Daehyun saying that we are all invited to go see a friend of ours, the one that found us the apartment, and that we cannot refuse, it’s not like he knows her anyway, and then we all turn our phones off, as if we ran out of battery because we kept on taking pictures and all, how about that?  I suggested.

-I don’t know… said Naoures whining.

We both gave her the ‘come-on’ look.

-either this or you can go home! Added Atta, she knew very well how much Naoures hated being alone.

-okay! She gave up finally.

-but let me tell you, if you get in trouble, do not blame us later!

-huh!! Yah! You’re the one suggesting this and then you….

-we did not kidnap you or oblige you to do it! I said raising my eyebrows.

-okay then! Same thing goes for you! Naoures said to me.

-hehehe don't worry, I know how to handle him, as long as you don't screw us up then we're fine.

We all agreed on staying and turned our phones off and to our luck there was a street performance of some dancers and few singers, after all Hongdae is known for symbolizing streets or we can name it underground art.

We enjoyed our time there till it neared 10PM. We decided to go home when we came across Woo bin, he was having dinner with a friend that left already and was going home so he offered us a ride.

-OMG! You’ve got a new car!! I screamed, don't tell me! Oh my god! An Aston Martin on top of that!! I started jumping around the car and saying how much I loved these kinds of cars.

-how about I let you drive it when we get to your neighborhood?? He suggested laughing.

-Really!! Woah! You're the best ever!!! I ran and hugged him.

I was so excited to really think straight, the only thing in my head was the car.

And as he promised, he let me drive it, both Naoures and Atta were scared, they held onto their seats for their dear lives and I didn't make it easier for them as I was driving pretty fast while laughing like a mad woman.

-we're going to die! Said Naoures shutting her eyes tight.

-yeah, I think we are!! Screamed Atta.

-aww Atta, and here I thought you'd have some faith in me, I am offended, I pouted playfully, anyway here we are, I said stopping near our building.

-see? You're still alive; Woo bin was enjoying seeing both of them being relieved to touch the ground.

He bid us good bye and told me that I don’t have work for the next few days since I pretty much did all the photo shooting needed for the magazine.

We went up to the apartment to find someone standing in front of our door with his back facing us and ringing the bell continuously.

-Atta, isn’t that Jaejoong? I asked.

-uhh, what the hell is he doing here! I don't want to see him right now. Atta said and turned around to leave.

-no, you stay here, and I will talk some sense to him, I said and I headed toward Jaejoong.

I tapped on his shoulder and right when he faced me, I kicked him in the balls.

-sorry! My knees were itching to hit someone, and that was for your crappy attitude toward my sister!!!

I was about to kick him again when he yelled extending his hand.

-please stop!! I came here to apologies to her!! I swear! I came here to apologize to her, I know that I did wrong, jumping to conclusions that way, but it’s because it’s the first time a girl rejects me and chooses someone else, and her nonchalant behavior toward me as if I am any regular guy made me go crazy!! Even though I know I am irresistible, he finally said with a smirk, but that’s not the point! I came here to make things clear with her, so please let me meet her, he said pleading.

-well you don't need to beg for too much, she already heard everything!

-what!!! His face turned red.

That’s when Atta decided to come out of her hiding spot and got closer to him while I opened the door.

-come in both of you, you cannot talk outside, can you? I said.

We all got into our apartment, Naoures went straight to the bathroom since she drank too much outside, and I headed to the kitchen to poor some juice to everyone, while Atta and Jaejoong were sitting in the living room.

I served them the drinks and left to my room to get on my laptop.

I had to put all the pictures in it, just in case Yongguk decided to look through it.

 

As soon as Naoures opened her phone, it exploded with texts and missed calls from Daehyun, she was going to call him when he beat her at it and called her first.

- Yah! Where the hell are you!!! Why was your phone off!! I was worried thinking that something bad might have happened to you!! I also tried calling Sonya and Latifa but same thing for them!!! Are you girls okay?? Did you come home safely?

- OPPAA, Dae! Stop it, we're completely fine and at home, we took so many pictures while we were out that our phones ran out of battery, that’s why,

-oh, is that so, I was so worried about you. He said with a very worried tone.

- I am sorry babe, I didn't mean to worry you.* I almost feel bad*

- You almost feel bad for what??

-huh? Did I say that out loud?!

-okay, spill it now! What are you hiding!

-n-nothing

-then why are you stuttering?!

-I am not!

-yes you are! Come on spill the beans!

-there's nothing to spill Daehyun, stop it!

-okay you know what! I'll come over and make sure you tell me what you are hiding! He hang up after he said that.

Meanwhile, at the living room, Atta was having a deep conversation with Jaejoong, he apologized to her and she had the brilliant idea to .

-sure let's just pretend that nothing happened and just concentrate on our work! *avoid him and be a professional!* she thought.

-sure… He replied reluctantly. *can't she get already that I like her?! Do I have to spell it for her or something!* he thought.

He was about to say something when Naoures burst out of her room screaming.

-Sonya!! We're in trouble, help me!!!

I came out of my room thinking that Jaejoong had already left.

-The did you do again!! Oh sorry! I didn't know you were still here, I said turning to Jaejoong.

-no problem, he said, I’m leaving anyway, he excused himself and left.

I turned to Naoures again.

-so? The hell have you done??

-actually… You know… Umm… about my habit of thinking out loud…

-say no more, you ed us up!! I told you a billion of times to stop doing that, aish!! I can't believe this! You can't even handle something as small as this!

I tried to calm myself down the best I can, but seeing her on the verge of crying made it even worse.

I went to the kitchen to make myself a coffee to calm me down, by now Naoures had already started crying and Atta had to add salt on the injury.

-you know, she's right, we already told you that you have to change in order to survive, you can't be honest all the time or be like this, and now crying won't really help, so it’s better if you stop crying and try to come up with a damn idea to save yourself, Atta said.

I came back from the kitchen and asked her what exactly did she tell him.

-okay, when he gets here you better act right, and only tell him that our friend invited us for dinner, we thought we were going to her house, but instead, we went to a high class restaurant with her and that you felt bad for eating all the tasty food without having him with you, that’s why you almost feel guilty okay!! I said in a stern voice.

-what if Yongguk comes with him, did you talk to him? Naoures asked.

-no, I didn't, I was about to call him when you screamed, and even if he comes, I know how to take care of him, don’t worry about me and focus on what you are going to say.

The door bell rang, Atta went to get it and I went to my room to turn off my laptop and in fact Daehyun and Yongguk were here.

-Atta, do you mind if I talk to my girlfriend in private? Said Daehyun.

-sure go ahead.

-and where is mine? Asked Bang.

-in her room…

Bang entered my room while Naoures and Daehyun were talking in the living room. Atta went to take a shower to clear her thoughts.

I was talking on the phone when Yongguk came in. I finished my call all the while having a big smile on my face. I got closer to kiss him but he pushed me away lightly.

-where were you?? He asked with his deep y voice.

-I thought I already told you, I was out for dinner with a friend along with Atta and Naoures, I said still smiling.

He looked at me as if trying to figure out if I was lying or not.

So I decided to play my secret card which is simply getting mad at him before he does.

-are you doubting me?? Really now! After all this time trying to clear up every single misunderstanding! You're still doubting me, I said looking as offended as I can, I can't believe this, why are you being like this toward me? By now my acting level was beyond 9000.

-no babe, no, I didn't mean to, it’s Daehyun, he said something about his girlfriend lying to him, and I got confused, that’s why I… I cut him off with a kiss.

-please, from now on, if you have something you want to know, ask me directly okay! I said through the kiss.

-then can I ask you a question?? Are you not wearing a bra on purpose? He smirked.

-what!! I beamed but he kissed me again rather eagerly.

Meanwhile, in Naoures' room.

She finally managed to make Daehyun believe her and changed the subject and told him about the celebration her coffee shop is going to host, to avoid any further problems with him.

Also Atta had already finished her shower and went to her room, talked a little bit with her family but she still didn't feel like sleeping, Dae and Bang had left already and Naoures went to sleep since she's got work to do early in the morning.

I noticed the lights in Atta's room so I went to see her.

-what’s wrong?? I asked standing at the door frame.

-nothing, she said avoiding my eyes.

-don't give me that ‘nothing’ answer, I hate it when I already know something is wrong, it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it now, but you know that I am always here ready to kick anyone who upsets you, right? Atta laughed and adjusted herself in her bed.

-you're right, I think the best thing to do now is to focus on my work and avoid those stupid guys as much as possible, I’ll tell Woo bin to stop acting too, since it’s in vain now.

-okay but if you need anything else I can do for you, just tell me okay?

-okay, she nodded.

-good night then, you have work tomorrow.

-yeah, good night.

 

Naoures' P.O.V

-The next morning-

Atta and I woke up first as usual, and since Sonya was free for the day, we didn’t bother waking her up and we left each to her work after having breakfast.

-At the coffee shop-

Since we had a meeting, I arrived in time to find Xiumin opening the coffee shop along with Luhan.

-oh Naoures, you came early today! Said Luhan smiling.

-yeah, I said yawning.

Xiumin made a coffee for all of us and we all sat on a table to discuss the plan for the birthday party.

-so, Luhan here happens to be a good friend with GOT7’s Jackson and when he knew that Luhan works in a coffee shop, he asked him to plan a birthday party for Mark, his band member. Since they want a private party, we'll be preparing the second floor for them! So Naoures, you and Luhan please work on this plan, I really want to make a good impression to these idols! Said Onew.

-of course oppa, I'd love too, this is a great opportunity, I'm a fan of GOT7 too! I replied excitedly.

-so since the party is gonna be this Thursday, you guys will work over time, is that okay? He asked.

-yes sure!

We went back to our work when the customers started arriving.

-At Atta's work-

When she got there, she got a text from Jaejoong.

“Latifa ssi, I'll be late today, so move my 9am meeting to lunch break at the ‘xxx’ restaurant and you along with Yoochun will the client we're going to meet” –Jaejoong.

She was typing a ‘yes sir’ when another text arrived.

“Yoochun will the client, I'll come to take some important papers later and we will go together.” –Jaejoong.

So she sent a ‘yes sir’ –Latifa.

She finished her typing work then she put her head on the desk and whined.

-aiish!! Go with him?! Go with him!! Ughhh!! I wanted avoid him!

-you wanted to avoid who? Atta ssi!

She didn’t need to lift her head to know that it was GD.

-good morning Jiyoung ssi, do you need something? She asked ignoring his question and he chuckled.

-nothing, just came to check on you and apologize for being an with you, and ask you to start fresh!

She looked up surprised and she could see in his eyes that he's being honest. *damn him for being so freaking cute* she thought.

-yeah sure why not! She said and GD smiled like an idiot.

-great! See you later then I have work to do! He said leaving.

*you might like Jaejoong hyung, but I'll try hard to make you like me* he thought to himself as he drove his car somewhere.

-Lunch break at the coffee shop-

I was going out to get something to eat when Daehyun surprised me with pizza; he came so we can have lunch together. The café shop became crowded again few moments later, so we went to the back door because he had to leave.

-so you have no problem with me staying extra hours with Luhan oppa? I asked tilting my head to the side.

-of course not babe! Because I’ll make sure to take you home every night! He said then he kissed me and left before I could protest.

-At the apartment-

Sonya woke up at lunch time, had breakfast and was watching the TV when the door bell rang. She went to get it only to find it was none other than Yong guk.

He was dance practicing and he passed by to take her with him to the dorms. They had lunch and were sitting on the couch hugging and getting comfortable when the door opened and the rest of the guys came. Zelo asked her to play a video game with him and she agreed much to Bang's delight.

-At Atta's work-

-okey Latifa ssi, let's go! Said Jaejoong getting out of his office with some files in his hand.

Both of them left to the restaurant; the ride was really awkward, Latifa just kept looking out of the window and he kept his eyes on the road stealing glances at her from time to time. They got to the restaurant and went to the booked table to meet with the client. To her surprise, she found GD instead of Yoochun, Jaejoong was surprised too but  kept his cool.

The client and Jaejoong were busy discussing the deal, so Latifa took the chance to whisper to GD.

-why are you here? I thought Yoochun is coming!

-oh he had another urgent meeting! Since we decided to start fresh, how about I invite you to dinner later? *meeting my ! That bastard is gonna enjoy using my black card for a week just because I begged him to let me come instead of him*he thought bitterly but kept smiling at her.

-okay but I'll choose the place, she answered smiling, little did she know that Jaejoing heard it all and was fuming with jealousy.