chapter 14

a trip gone super right!

Latifa's P.O.V

I opened the door to find a really pissed off boss glaring at me.

-Jaejoong ssi!! My eyes widened, what are you doing here??

He didn't say anything; he just grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the apartment to find myself blockaded by him and the wall.

-can you tell me what just happened?! Said Jaejoong rather yelling.

-I don’t understand! What are you talking about sir? My voice came out like a whisper because his face was so close, did I do something wrong at work? I asked.

-ughh... all you talk about is work! Who was that guy you left with at lunch break and drove you home today? His heavy breath was hitting my face.

-uhh… I’m sorry Jaejoong ssi but I think that my personal life doesn't concern my boss, besides there is no policy at the company that bans dating or something right? I said coldly, taking Sonya’s advice, 'being a professional'.

-dating??! You are dating that type of guy?? Huh! Seriously! He scoffed taking a step back, he just looked like a ert who will snatch any chance to... ah… his voice was loud that his red face was about to expose.

He took a deep breath, closed his eyes and ran his fingers in his already messed hair, trying to clear his thoughts and regain his composure, and then he looked at me again.

-I just don’t understand how you ended up with such a guy! He is definitely not your style!

- I’m sorry sir but this is none of your business, now if you excuse me, I have things to do!

I said and turned to go back to the apartment when he pulled me back roughly and kissed me sharply that it burned my lips, I tried to push him away but in vain, but I don’t know why, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, maybe because I’ve always wanted to do it, when he let me go I was red like hell, I couldn’t find any suitable words to say, I was busy taking back the breath he took away, I couldn’t even look at him and kept my eyes fixated on my shoes and that made him smile smugly.

-I understand you like that boyfriend of yours, but I think u definitely enjoyed this kiss, make sure your dear boyfriend doesn’t know about it, he whispered in my ear smirking and he just left.

 I stood there for about 15 minutes trying to realize what just happened. I came back to my senses when I heard someone calling me.

-attttaaaa baby!! And Sonya surprised me with a hug, soooo, how was your 'first date' with 'Kim Woo bin ssi' she laughed, but I still didn’t move or say anything.

-yaaah! What's wrong with you? Are you okayy!! She said shaking me.

-Atta, what happened? Are you sick? Asked Naoures.

Sonya and Naoures just came back together from the coffee shop, at that moment I came back to the real world.

-euuhh… Yeah... everything is f-fine... I guess... I said with a shaking voice almost inaudible.

We were sitting in the living, Sonya and Naoures kept looking at me then at each other, so I told both of them everything happened with me today.

-oh.my.god! You don’t say!! He KISSED you?? Jaejoong!! Screamed Naoures.

I looked at Sonya, with concerned but hopeful eyes.

-why would he do that? It’s not like he likes or something!!

-he's just being an , trying to show off, I think, said Sonya rolling her eyes very annoyed.

After talking a little bit more about it, we ordered some pizza for dinner because nobody felt like cooking, I was thinking about how I’m going to meet my boos the next day, Sonya just felt so lazy for that and Naoures was whining about how much she missed Daehyun and she was counting how many hours past since the last time she talked to him but suddenly she screamed.

-omo!! Atta! Didn’t I tell about the new cutie that started working as waiter today! Oh, he is 24 years old but he looks like a baby! I couldn’t take my eyes off of him today, the way he moves around is too charming and his smile is too sweet that you'll melt like chocolate if you see him…

She was talking so fast that I barely caught what she was saying, Sonya and I looked at her weirdly. Sonya winked giving me a sly look.

-oohhhh, so you mean you already forgot about Daehyun huuh?? I said, hey Kim sonah! Give me the phone I’m gonna call him and tell him everything!! I was trying to hold my laugh.

-yeah sure, that sounds good! Said Sonya handing me the phone but Naoures just jumped in trying to get it off my hand.

-yaah! Yaaah! I was just telling you what I saw today, don’t do this to me! ... yaah! Stop it! Give me that phone back.

Me and Sonya were laughing really hard seeing how much scared she was.

The next morning, Naoures and I left for work leaving Sonya in deep sleep, she was going to meet with Kim woo bin in the afternoon because they have work to do.

I entered my office to find G-dragon sitting at my desk with Yoochun sitting next to the window reading a magazine.

-Latifa ssii morning, so you have a boyfriend huuh? Why didn’t you tell me! Said GD pouting.

-morning... uhh yeah... hhhh but there is no reason to tell you, I replied.

-but I don’t know, he looked fake... your 'boyfriend' he added.

I was going to answer him but Jaejoong entered, I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat. I turned red and changed my gaze to Yoochun's way.

-we have an urgent meeting right now, to my office everyone, said Jaejoong coldly. He didn’t even look at me.

A week passed and nothing really changed except that I became a really good friend with Woo bin and we kept on acting as boyfriend and girlfriend.

For B.A.P, their schedule changed, they were supposed to come back next week, but they finished the shooting earlier. They didn't tell us they're coming back, well except for Yongguk who can't hide anything from Sonya.

Daehyun wanted to surprise Naroues since they didn’t talk for a long time. He went to the coffee shop but he got shocked seeing his bae sitting with two handsome guys aka Xiumin and Luhan.

They were talking and laughing really hard and Luhan kept on putting his hand on Naoures's back or head. Daehyun felt betrayed, he was really mad and he rushed and punched Luhan on the face. Naoures's eyes widened and she gasped in surprise.

-Daehyun!! What are you doing here!! And she ran to help Luhan stand up.

She apologized for her crazy boyfriend’s behavior.

-oppa, are you okay, oh my god, it got bruised already! She said checking his cheek, Xiumin oppa, get some ice please, what’s wrong with you? Have you lost your mind Dae! She said now turning to Daehyun.

-you don’t seem very happy seeing me!! I can see you're having a great time here, I just better go.

He was so mad, his eyes were red and he looked at the edge of crying. She tried to catch him but he already left. So she just started crying, got her phone and called him so many times but he didn’t answer. She wanted to leave and go after him, but Onew wasn’t there and she can’t leave the café shop.

Sonya was very busy helping Woo bin with the photographing.

-so, now I have to take pictures for the model that is going to represent the magazine?

-yeah he is a friend of mine; he is coming today so we can start when he comes.

Sonya and Woo bin were waiting at the studio, after a while, she saw a really handsome guy entering. She was swallowing her coffee that she almost choked. The model was the hot Lee Jong suk, Sonya was enjoying every shoot she took. She kept all the photos for herself to add them to the hot guys’ folder on her laptop and of course to show them to us.

Naoures' P.O.V

-At B.A.P dorms-

Daehyun got there after a few hours of walking alone in the streets. I kept texting him and calling him but he turned his phone to silent mode. He went to the Han River and he kept walking aimlessly, images of Luhan touching me kept going through his mind and the way I went to help him after he punched him, just added salt to the injury he was really jealous and mad that he couldn't think straight.

-aiish! He screamed and people looked at him annoyed. He just lowered his head and murmured an audible apology. He went back to the dorms to find only the dongsaengs there. They noticed that he was acting out of his regular self and most importantly when he said he was not hungry when they served lunch. Youngjae try to talk to him to see what was wrong with him but he yelled at him and kicked him out.

-what happened to hyung?? Asked Zelo concerned.

-yeah I thought he was going to meet noona today? Said Jong up.

-well that's what I thought too! Then why is he mad! said Youngjae.

-I'll call her and ask what happened then! Said Zelo.

-Back to the coffee shop-

It's good that it was lunch break and nobody was around, Xiumin was helping Luhan put ice on his now bruised cheek, thank god he did not break his nose. I thought while I was trying to contact Daehyun. I kept calling him and texting him but it was avail. I was in deep thoughts when Luhan's voice snapped me out of it.

-I'm sorry that I caused you problems Naoures! Minseok told me that he was your boyfriend, I think he misunderstood the situation or something, I am really sorry!

-no it's okay! It's not your fault, he just must have misunderstood the situation like you said, but he should've let me explain and now he is not even answering my calls or texts! Oppa eotteokae??

My tears skipped but I wiped them right away. The coffee shop door opened signaling the entrance of new customers, and soon it was crowded again. I kept messing up orders and my usual smiling face was replaced by a sad expression.

Few hours later, Onew finally came; he noticed that I wasn’t normal.

-Naoures gwenchana? He asked

-nae? Uh… Gwenchana! He was going to ask me more but he saw Xiumin shaking his head, so understood that he shouldn’t. After few weeks working there, we all became really close and they were considering me as their younger sister.

-Naoures, it's only a few hours before closing time and since I'm here now, you can leave, he said.

-oh jinja? Gomawo oppa! I said smiling broadly.

I took my things and took a cab heading to B.A.P's dorms.

*he didn’t let me explain anything and now he is ignoring me, he has to listen to me, he will listen to me either he likes it or not*

I thought to myself when my phone rung, it was Zelo, he told me what happened and I told him that I was on my way there, I asked him not to tell Daehyun that I’m coming.

-At Atta's work-

to Atta’s surprise, the meeting was going well and there was no awkwardness in there.

-so in order to win this deal, we have to attend this party that SMent is hosting, and all of us will attend it. Said Jaejoong, since you are my secretary, you have to go as my date, Latifa ssi! He added looking at her now.

-but hyung, she has a boyfriend… Said GD.

-Jiyoung ssi, our personal life and our business life should be separated, right Latifa ssi? said Jaejoong looking at her rising his eyebrows, and when we are at work, I’m YOUR boss, not your hyung.

His aura was scary and no one of them dared to utter another word.

-good, I think we all agree on this then, you are all dismissed! He added.

Latifa just nodded and went back to her work.

Sonya was enjoying her job thinking that her day could not get any better.

*well, it can get better if he takes off his shirt and Woo bin joins him and I treat my eyes with some chocolate abs* she thought to herself but then she shook her head to get rid of these erted thoughts but it was avail. So she just focused on her work, she was currently checking the pictures she took and doing her final touches on them to have them printed later on.

-it was good working with you Sonya ssi, said Lee Jong suk.

-oh thank you, believe me, the pleasure is mine! she said shaking his hand.

After few hours, she left with Woo bin who insisted to take and Latifa out to dinner.

-At B.A.P dorms-

Daehyun was laying on his bed when I barged into his room.

-I said leave me alone! He yelled getting up, but stopped when he saw me.

-what are you doing here? He added turning around.

-Dae, we need to talk! I said.

-I have nothing to talk about! Now leave! He said coldly.

-then just listen to me well, at first I was going to apologize, but then I thought again, I did nothing wrong to make you act the way you did! And you ignored me and left without letting me explain anything! I thought relationships were built on trust, but I think you do not trust me! I was crying by now and I hated to be seen weak. So I left running before he could even register what I said. The boys tried to stop me from leaving the dorms but I just ran and went back home. I found nobody there so I curled on the sofa and cried till I fell asleep.

Sonya was in the car with Woo bin heading to Atta's work when her phone rung, she picked it up without seeing who it was.

-yeoboseyeo

-oh jagii, where are you??

-oh! Yongguk oppa! Hi! I'm going to Atta's work place to go get dinner together.

*if I tell him that I’m with a guy he will probably misunderstand the situation as usual, so I’ll tell him everything later.* she thought.

-sorry, I really wanted to come see you once I arrive but…

-no, I understand, you have work to do, so it's okay she said smiling.

-oh! My hard headed girlfriend is being sweet; I should get the hell out of this photo shoot, ditch Himchan, and come to you so you could give me my welcome back home kiss, he joked.

-hhhh I don't think Himchan would be really pleased with that! She laughed.

-But I really really want to devour your lips right now!

-yah! byuntae! She chuckled.

-ara ara! But it's your fault… ‘hyung it's your turn!’ she heard someone yell through the phone and cut them off,

-coming! Replied Yongguk, I have to go now, I'll see you later okay? Don't have too much fun at dinner arasseo!

-hhh yes sir! See you, bye! And he hung up.

-your boyfriend, I suppose? Asked Woo bin.

She was really surprised because she totally forgot he was there.

-hhh yes! She laughed.

-oh we've arrived! He said.

-I'll go get her!

 She went into the company to the elevator to call Latifa.

-At Atta's office-

Latifa was packing her stuff when someone came in.

-oh Latifa ssi, you are leaving? Me too! Let's go together then! Said GD dragging her. she tried to protest but his grip was too tight.

Jaejoong was coming out of his office and he saw the both of them. He was going to say something when Sonya got out of the elevator.

-Latifaaaa! Atta along with GD and Jaejoong looked up.

She gave Latifa a hug and greeted the others.

-Latifa, you have the sweetest boyfriend ever! He’s going to treat us to dinner! She said rather loudly dragging her to the elevator, leaving behind a dumbfounded Jaejoong and GD

*assa!! I knew it was her and that's her friend* thought GD.

Woo bin took the girls to dinner and they really had fun, because Woo bin was a good company. They found out a lot of things about each other. They were laughing their asses off, he was a funny guy, good thing they were in a private cabin and the place was not crowded. After a few hours, they went back to the apartment to find me sleeping in the living room. Latifa tried to me wake up but I didn't move. -just leave her here, she is probably dead tired since she spent the whole day with her boyfriend, Yongguk told me that Daehyun prepared a surprise for her. Said Sonya.

-okay, good night then, I'm so tired as well!

-so am I, night~

They both headed to their rooms to sleep.

-The next morning-

Sonya woke up and she found me in the kitchen lost in my thoughts, she asked me what was wrong when Atta joined us. So I told them what happened. They assured me that everything is going to be fine. After breakfast, we each went to her work.

I was at the café shop when I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to find Daehyun standing there, he looked at me with a soft small calm smile.

-hi, can we talk please? He asked.

I was going to answer when Luhan came and interrupted us.

-Naoures, you can go, Onew is here and we'll take care of things.

I nodded my head and went to take my bag from the staff room.

-he came since morning, you know? Said Xiumin surprising me

-who?

-your boyfriend, he talked to Luhan and apologized to him too! He added and left.

Daehyun suggested we go to the apartment. Once we got in there, he hugged me. I tried to push him but he held me really tight.

-I am so so so sorry, I did wrong, I should've let you explain, it's just seeing another man touching you sent me to the edge, I missed you like crazy, and seeing you smiling with someone else made me really jealous, I'm so sorry, but it's just that I love you so much and I couldn’t help it!

I was crying by then so I said through tears

-I missed you too!

He lifted my chin, wiped my tears and kissed me passionately, he rested his forehead on mine, and we both smiled, “saranghae!" we both said kissing each other again.